Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Game Rant Corner... - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Game Rant Corner... - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Rant Corner...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Game Rant Corner... - Page 3 Empty
PostGame Rant Corner...

I hope this does not get out of hand but I really want to give it a try... Please do not go overboard.. keep things cival and peaceful.. Basically just post things that don't make sense to you such as this. (Not me posting to myself in the chatbox but wht I posted about,)

[13:48:54] dcj91x joined the chat on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:48 pm
[13:49:20] @ dcj91x : Seriouslly CAPCOM!!! you think this will make you MORE MONEY!!!!
[13:49:38] @ dcj91x : http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/177156/Capcoms_plan_for_profit_Shorter_dev_cycles_small_teams.php
[13:49:57] @ dcj91x : http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/119444-Capcoms-Latest-Scheme-More-Sequels-Shortened-Development-Time
[13:50:17] @ dcj91x : I don't care that no one is here.. I'm still going to talk about it...
[13:51:27] @ dcj91x : Capcom thinks that doing EVERYTHING!!! People are complaining about is what they need to do to make a larger profit...?!! What the Frog laying hippos are they thinking?!!
[13:52:34] @ dcj91x : Smaller development teams, with less money to make games and a shorter development time along with less new game ideas and mre repetative sequals???... Ummmmmm whuu?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Game Rant Corner... :: Comments

Oni Zelkami
Re: Game Rant Corner...
Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:50 pm by Oni Zelkami
GobulHunterJames wrote:
Pokemon Conquest. Low level Dragon types. nearly every low level dragon type has dragon rage, normal hit rate of 75% of 40 damage, when your army has pokemon with just 20-30 hp early in game. you're pretty much doomed unless you get your army to attack that 1 dragon type or you have a dragon type yourself or an ice type. But with one story, i get a full army of ghost types vs armies of dragon and dark types.
and one more thing, Pawniard. Y U make me fight Pawniards with no access to ground, fire or fighting types and give me ghost and poison types??

Is that so?
Yamatsu
Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:23 pm by Yamatsu
one-touch combo shit in marvel 3
Game Rant Corner... - Page 3 166088
Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:32 pm by Guest
sounds like a microwave feature

ONE TOUCH COMBO

make a full meal in minutes!!!
Otoshimo
Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:28 pm by Otoshimo
Vortiene wrote:
sounds like a microwave feature

ONE TOUCH COMBO

make a full meal in minutes!!!

My oven came standard with a one-touch combo.

touch oven>burn hand>flail hand in pain>crash into something else> break something.

I have yet to get a successful combo breaker once it starts...
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:56 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
I cannot find a better shotgun in Borderlands 2, and it's pissing me off. Sure, it's a trusty, Break-action three-barrel Jakobs, and I love the wood of a Jakobs as much as the next guy, but it's getting annoying that I can't find anything to outclass it in raw damage.
Oni Zelkami
Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:20 pm by Oni Zelkami
Jesus ****, I don't think I've ever been more aggravated by a game in my life. What game is this? Kameo: Elements of Power. Now don't freak out, it's not bad, but once I'm done with it, I swear to crap I will never play it again. Why?
THIS little shit cookie.
Game Rant Corner... - Page 3 DeepBlueKameo

There are no words to describe the awfulness of the sins against any game with good controls that the Obese Squid pictured above has committed. Just play the game yourself. I cannot do it justice.
Roon
Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:00 am by Roon
I guess it's because I've been playing too much Skyrim and am pretty accustomed to its leveling up system, but Obivion's is really wonky and takes forever to level up. I am currently Level 3 and am trying to get to Level 10 so I can do Nocturnal's quest to get the Skeleton Key from her. Which brings me to my next frustration and that is all the darn lock picking I have to do for the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood Quests, hence why I want to get the Skeleton Key. All this just to get Shadowmere...>_<
CrystalPower
Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 am by CrystalPower
Call Of Duty...

Now, I've lost friends due to my opinion on this God Damned series!

The most boring, repetitive, down right milked game series in the world. Why do people still buy this damn game? It's the same thing year in year out, just with a new subtitle slapped onto the cover and a new gun. It's an over priced map pack is what it is!

Now, the friend I had lost due to my opinion... She was arguing with me, saying that apparently Nintendo didn't need a new home console despite the Wii being 6 years old now.. I then went on to say that if Nintendo didn't need a new console after 6 years, then why the Hell do Activision need a new Call of Duty EVERY DANG YEAR?!

The Call Of Duty community are far to biased. It's one of the things that makes the game even more unbearable...

Shoot me!

(Rant Over...)
Dar
Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:44 am by Dar
I'd like a final fantasy like the older ones... but i think it's too late now, anyway this is just an opinion /yes/
Otoshimo
Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:02 pm by Otoshimo
CrystalPower wrote:

Call Of Duty...

The Call Of Duty community are far to biased. It's one of the things that makes the game even more unbearable...

XD omg the CoD community is so frieckin aggro

2 of my friends are huge CoD junkies and like every time I get the chance to hang out with them we mess with the fanboys so much. lool I love doing soundboard trolls the most, mainly because alot of these people, to my surprise, don't even recognize the voices of the soundboard. I'm such a troll on CoD, but goddammit it's just too funny to see people flip the heck out THAT HARDCORE.

I really can't phantom how people get that aggressive over a game like that...
It's really sad...

Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:41 pm by Oni Zelkami
Spike VGAs can go **** themselves. Dragon's Dogma, Asura's Wrath, and Lollipop Chainsaw had nary a nomination in sight.
Kurtz
Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 am by Kurtz
^**** yeah, i second all of this
Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:44 am by Guest
maybe because lollipop chainsaw was kind of stupid?

just saiyan
Otoshimo
Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:56 am by Otoshimo
Vortiene wrote:

just saiyan

...kind of? >_>
JFizzle
Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:02 am by JFizzle
Otoshimo wrote:
CrystalPower wrote:

Call Of Duty...

XD omg the CoD community is so frieckin aggro

2 of my friends are huge CoD junkies and like every time I get the chance to hang out with them we mess with the fanboys so much. lool I love doing soundboard trolls the most, mainly because alot of these people, to my surprise, don't even recognize the voices of the soundboard. I'm such a troll on CoD, but goddammit it's just too funny to see people flip the heck out THAT HARDCORE.

I really can't fathom how people get that aggressive over a game like that...
It's really sad...

I can. One of my Uncle's-in-Law (though no-more)(Also, he's a software engineer) is really into most of the popular FPS games. We used to play when I would hang out with him. Dude is extremely skilled, and I shit you not, he could troll nearly anyone on any given map. It was amazing how many people I have seen him rage-quit. He's not trolling acutely, either. He's just mowing random fools down with his "Choppa".

Some people get extremely proud of their skills and reputation, even though they're the only ones who care about it.

Alright, time to go for a run... Where's my field knife?
Oni Zelkami
Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 am by Oni Zelkami
Vortiene wrote:

just saiyan

Doesn't mean it wasn't good.
GobulHunterJames
Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:11 am by GobulHunterJames
Pokemon Black 2: Grimsley wipes out 5/6 of my normal type team, Marshall goes down with just my Porygon-Z.
Freakin' Scrafty and Bisharp.
Tarath
Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:20 am by Tarath
Argh why cant I supcom
InstaCakes
Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:16 pm by InstaCakes
This one section in Darksiders where you have to redirect the beams.

THE BEAMS.
YOU MUST REDIRECT, THE BEAMS.

Dammit, Azrael.
GobulHunterJames
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:41 pm by GobulHunterJames
My god, Nexon and MapleStory.
First they have planned maintenance for 02:00 till 08:00 and then have another delayed 3 hours of maintenance afterwards, after which I patch the game, only to have it totally mess up and now I have to wait till at least 5PM to download the new downloader which then takes another hour or more to download and install, I then need to redownload all the patches and wait for it to update.
I don't care what anyone says, I have never seen a game become so broken from some "maintenance".
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:02 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
GobulHunterJames wrote:
First they have planned maintenance for 02:00 till 08:00 and then have another delayed 3 hours of maintenance afterwards, after which I patch the game, only to have it totally mess up and now I have to wait till at least 5PM to download the new downloader which then takes another hour or more to download and install, I then need to redownload all the patches and wait for it to update.
I don't care what anyone says, I have never seen a game become so broken from some "maintenance".

You clearly didn't play that game when it first released >.> in addition to crazy stuff like that you had virtually NO QUESTS, game was a super grind, loved the music and background art though.

I'm surprised they are still going though, I know at some point they had some UI revamp and where they completely ripped out the shoddy old story and replaced it with some wizard dude as the main storyline villain.
GobulHunterJames
Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:30 am by GobulHunterJames
Nova wrote:
GobulHunterJames wrote:

You clearly didn't play that game when it first released >.> in addition to crazy stuff like that you had virtually NO QUESTS, game was a super grind, loved the music and background art though.

I'm surprised they are still going though, I know at some point they had some UI revamp and where they completely ripped out the shoddy old story and replaced it with some wizard dude as the main storyline villain.
Oh yes, I played it before the Big Bang (the big revamp) when there wasn't even such thing as a Cygnus Knight.
I spent 2 weeks on and off just getting level 30, and then I quit.
Much later I went back and now I managed to get level 70 in one day with one of the new Nova Kaiser classes.
Good thing about it now though is that most of the way to level 100 is Quests and about 2/3 levels of grinding for each 10 levels. Plus they reduced the job advancement levels and the skills have changed for the better. most advancements are now 30, 60, 100 instead of 30, 70, 120.
And a few days ago Europe MapleStory just upped the max level to 250.
There are LOADS of classes now.
You have 3 explorer warriors, 3 explorer mages, 3 explorer pirates, 3 explorer thieves, 2 explorer bowmen, 5 cygnus knights, 5 heroes, 4 resistance members and 2 novas (half dragon people) Not to mention the Nova "Angelic Buster" can max her damage to 99,999,999 as opposed to the normal 999,999 max.
And just to make a little rant. THERE AREN'T ENOUGH CHARACTER SLOTS!

Also, I don't even remember that there even WAS a story back then, all I remember is "let's train to level 30! OK now I'm bored."
PAiN---
Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:10 pm by PAiN---
Roon wrote:
I guess it's because I've been playing too much Skyrim and am pretty accustomed to its leveling up system, but Obivion's is really wonky and takes forever to level up. I am currently Level 3 and am trying to get to Level 10 so I can do Nocturnal's quest to get the Skeleton Key from her. Which brings me to my next frustration and that is all the darn lock picking I have to do for the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood Quests, hence why I want to get the Skeleton Key. All this just to get Shadowmere...>_<

oblivion leveling was extremely easy! i did my route around Cyrodil and maxed about everything out in 2 months of training, then finished all the quests after. Skyrim training is a bit different, because of the perks i took a lot more time thinking of builds. and i feel you about dwarven ruins LOL.
Post  by Sponsored content

Game Rant Corner...

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3