Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Game quotes Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Game quotes Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game quotes

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Game quotes Empty
PostGame quotes

just a topic where you may post several quotes from games that you really enjoyed.

"Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you... as a friend?"

"Can I ask... a question? What makes you happy? I wonder... what makes you happy... does it make... others happy, too?"

"Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face? "

"The right thing... what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?"

Those quotes really got me thinking, thats why Majoras Mask is a great game
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Game quotes :: Comments

Kurtz
Re: Game quotes
Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 pm by Kurtz
"Him who knows that I know what he seeks to know, knows it well while he who knows not, knows not what I know or know not"
-The Fool, Dragon's Dogma
Pretty intense to hear from his mouth at first, but then i actually deciphered it after the first time i'd heard it. It was a simple point he was making, but the way it was said somehow made it more meaningful... iunno
Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:52 am by Guest
All the epic lines come from chrono trigger:

Magus:
-The weak only strive to be weaker.
-If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
-Hmph. The weak comfort themselves with delusions of their own grandeur.

Lucca:
-Machines aren't capable of evil. Humans make them that way.

Frog:
-Thou hast lost thy friend before thine eyes; there art no words to comfort thee.
-Ma'am, you're mistaken, I'm not a pet, I'm a Knight and master swordsman.
-The unused blade goes to rust.

Ayla:
-Ayla fight while alive! Win and live. Lose and die. Rule of life. No change rule.
-Old man breathe, but dead on inside!

Will
Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:04 am by Will
Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon! That is a monster! That's gonna be sweet! -Scooter from Borderlands
Otoshimo
Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:17 am by Otoshimo
" Yoo-hoo. Can you hear me? I'd like to be part of this conversation please."
Spoiler:

Ok only other quote I can think of (for now) that I wanna post is meh old profile quote
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade" -Hades, Kid Icarus Uprising
Oni Zelkami
Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:07 pm by Oni Zelkami
Shit Muffins!
Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:47 pm by Snagglux
"Hrm. It seems Bullymongs use those mounds to dispose of their refuse. That suggests a primative-level intelligence- That's it! I shall call them 'Primal Beasts'! I'll run it by my publishers- In the meantime, blow up some Primal Beasts with grenades, would you? See how the new name works for you."
"Argh! My publishers depise 'Primal Beast'. Bloody uncultured...Alright, what about Ferovores? They're the most ferocious creatures I've ever seen, and I say that having watched a Thresher rip my arm from it's socket. Repressed memories, ho! Anyway, take the new name for a spin- shoot some of the Ferovore's projectiles out of the air, see how that name thrills you."
"Bloody balls! 'Ferovore' is trademarked! ARGH! Sod it! I'm so sick of coming up with names for- You know what? 'Bonerfart'. All of the- that's right, we're calling them 'Bonerfarts' now. Just kill a few of them, or something. I don't care anymore."
"My publisher says I can't call them 'Bonerfarts'. Maybe Bullymong's not so bad, after all. Come on back."

Sir Hammerlock, during the "The Name Game" mission in Borderlands 2.

The game itself actually calls the Bullymongs "Primal Beast", "Ferovore" and "Bonerfart" at each point in the quest, too, which was absolutely hilarious to see.
Tarath
Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:15 pm by Tarath
"NOTHING CAN PROTECT YOU FROM ME! NOT MEN! NOT WEAPONS! NOT ARMOUR!"
Ultimate Jaggi
Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
Hey! Look! Listen!
Win32error
Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:51 pm by Win32error
"I am...me."

Got me surprisingly well, considering the game.
Andrew.
Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:37 am by Andrew.
First time I saw this thread, I immediately thought Majora's Mask or Chrono Trigger, but Vort and Lalo already beat me to that.

Though perhaps the most iconic one was missed - You've suffered a terrible fate, haven't you? - one of my favourites.

Other gems are: Conglaturation! You have completed a grate game! - Ghostbusters
Congratulation! This story is happy end - Ghost's and Goblins
Oh, hi. So, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO! - Portal 2
I am the great mighty poo, and I’m going to throw my shit at you. - Conkers Bad Fur day
I feel asleep - Metal Gear
You have died of dysentry.... - Oregon Trail
It's dangerious to go alone! Take this! - We all know
I AM ERROR
Do a barrel roll! - StarFox
Show me ya moves! - SSBM

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Jader7777
Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:55 am by Jader7777
Through fire, justice is served.
Quentin
Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:29 am by Quentin
“So you’re Julius’s new boy huh? You don’t look like much. But then again, I don’t look like I have an eight inch cock. So I guess we’re both full of surprises. “ Saints Row (Johnny Gat)

Xemnas: Denizens of light, answer this: why do you hate the darkness?
Mickey Mouse: Aw, we don't hate it. It's just kinda... scary. But the world's made of light AND darkness. You can't have one without the other, 'cause darkness is half of everything. Sorta makes ya wonder why we are scared of the dark...
Riku: It's because of who's lurking inside it.
Share this quote

Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Riku: That's simple. It's because you mess up our worlds.
Xemnas: That may be... however, what other choice might we have had?
Sora: Just give it a rest! You're Nobodies! You don't even exist! You're not sad about anything!
Xemnas: [laughs] Very good. You don't miss a thing. I cannot feel... sorrow... No matter what misery befalls the worlds. No matter what you think, what you feel, or how you exist.

Xemnas: I was wondering who would dare interfere with my Kingdom Hearts. And look - -here you all are. How convenient for me. Ansem the Wise... You look pathetic.
DiZ: Have your laugh. I deserve as much for failing to see you for the fool you are.
Xemnas: Students do take after their teachers. Only a fool would be your apprentice. After all, none of this would have happened without you. YOU are the source of all Heartless. It was your research that inspired me to go further than you ever dared.
DiZ: I admit... my disregard brought chaos to more worlds than one. But what were YOU seeking? You erased me from the world, only to take my name and continue research better left forgotten... Is this the answer you've been looking for?
Xemnas: All that and more. I'm carrying on what you yourself began, and I'm creating a brand new world, one heart at a time. I thought you'd praise me, but all you ever do is hold me back. I understand, though. Unlike me, you have a heart. And you're powerless to control it. Consumed, by the jealousy you feel toward the student who surpassed you.
DiZ: Xehanort. Foolish apprentice of a foolish man. You have surpassed nothing - -only proved how little we both know. We may profess to know the heart, but its essence is beyond our reach. We're both ignorant - -as oblivious as when we began. I'm afraid that any world you try to create... Any world of yours... would be an empire of ignorance. That is why you and your creation are destined to fall!
DiZ: We've said enough! Riku, you know what to do! King Mickey, my friend, forgive me! Farewell!
Lalo
Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:40 am by Lalo
My favorite:

Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.-Happy mask salesman
Jader7777
Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:50 am by Jader7777
Majora's mask is full of strange and somewhat disturbing comments.

My favorite is when you find that guy who wants to buy the house at the sea. He gives you a wallet if you're fast enough at clearing it out of spiders.

Then he sits there shivering repeating about how he doesn't want to die over and over.
Otoshimo
Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:01 pm by Otoshimo
Andrew. wrote:

I am the great mighty poo, and I’m going to throw my shit at you. - Conkers Bad Fur day

How do you think I keep this lovely grin? *sparkle*
Have sone more caviar -The GMP

"Acrhimedies No! T'is filthzy in z'ere... Hah, Birds." TF2's Medic

"I'll soon have you licked..." "Hmm... I reckon I'll get a couple of Big Al Burgers" -Chilli Billi, Banjo-Tooie

Grunty's Rage Quotes
Spoiler:

"uhg.. G-force! In My FAAAAAAAAACE....!" -Pit, KIU

" You know what they say, 'The more the merrier'!" - Dr. Eggman
uriel1994
Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:43 pm by uriel1994
[/quote]

[/quote]

TAKE THIS! TAKE THIS! TAKE THIS! - Dr. eggman

Pit: you know komaytos look an awful lot like little metroids
Veridi: No! Shhhh! Stop right there!
Pit: What's the matter?, all I said is that komaytos look like little metr-
Veridi: Hmm hmm HMMMM hmm! I can't HEAR you!
Pit: Hey what's your problem?
Veridi: This game universe and that game universe have NOTHING to do with each other!, so don't go around spreading rumors!
Otoshimo
Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:57 pm by Otoshimo
uriel1994 wrote:
Quote :

TAKE THIS! TAKE THIS! TAKE THIS! - Dr. eggman

Pit: you know komaytos look an awful lot like little metroids
Veridi: No! Shhhh! Stop right there!
Pit: What's the matter?, all I said is that komaytos look like little metr-
Veridi: Hmm hmm HMMMM hmm! I can't HEAR you!
Pit: Hey what's your problem?
Veridi: This game universe and that game universe have NOTHING to do with each other!, so don't go around spreading rumors!

Ok since we're going on with KIU quotes..

Veridi: what is it with you and hot springs?

Pit: What is it with you & not minding your own business..

Pit: who has two thumbs and loves hot springs? EVERYINE WITH TWO THUMBS!!!

... I think they mention 'hotsprings' more than sammie-chan says 'the baby' in Other M XD
Crystalis
Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:25 pm by Crystalis
"The best is where I decide to set the bar each day."

-Draven, form League of Legends
RDC
Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:57 pm by RDC
This is from the Avengers game on the Sega Genesis:

Avengers: You can't escape!

Whirlwind: You'll be the one escaping!
Edsain
Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:46 am by Edsain
tales of the abiss
jade: why so serious? (b4 batman dark knight even was known)
also what travis says in the intro breaking the fourth wall
Otoshimo
Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:25 am by Otoshimo
" /mad/ FOAMING PROCESS!?!! Spare me the details shirigami, i'm not paying you to make a Bio-Latte here!' -Admiral, Godzilla Unleashed

The Ultimate Source Engine of Awesome Quotes: Deadpool!

"So I escaped and became what Some people might call a 'mercenary', but I prefer the title 'Cleaner of The Gene Pool"

"Black Widow, I feel we've known each other long enough for me to ask you...
are you putting on weight!?!"

"SIR, YES SIR! Blotting out all stupid thoughts SIR!
...should the vein on your forehead be throbbing like that?"

YamiGekusu
Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:19 pm by YamiGekusu
"As a rule, I don't ally myself with egotistical madmen." ~Taven, Mortal Kombat Armageddon

"I think they Kung Poo'd themselves." ~Pac-Man, Pac-Man Party

"..." ~Red, Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver
Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:21 pm by Guest
YamiGekusu wrote:

"..." ~Red, Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver

what inspiring verses this visionary speaks
Otoshimo
Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:56 pm by Otoshimo
Vortiene wrote:
YamiGekusu wrote: