Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Resident Evil 6 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Resident Evil 6 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostResident Evil 6

So i got Resident Evil 6 the day it came out and I love it, I know people complain that it's too different from the earlier resident evils but I like the changes cos then I'm not playing the same game with different story.

I've gotten through Leon's story (Which has a boss that I'm sure bases some of its animations from the Deviljho, when shot enough it flinches the same way Jho does, when you shoot its face it rears its head up like Jho and it has this attack where it lifts its right leg up and stomps it on the ground, which makes Leon stagger if too close.)

Now I'm halfway through Chris' story (for some reason Chris feels different than in Resident Evil 5 for me) When I first saw the trailer for it I heard people saying that Ashley was returning, I found out it wasn't her but it just so happens that it's Sherry Birkin from Resident Evil 2 thats playable (you know, the little girl, needed protecting, like Ashley except without the constant "Leon! HEEEEELP!!!")
So anyone else playing it or planning to?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Resident Evil 6 :: Comments

No Comment.

Resident Evil 6

Page 1 of 1