Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4

Go down 
+4
Will
Snagglux
Lalo
parasky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Empty
PostSubject: My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4   My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:01 pm

As Monster Hunter 4 will be more story based that it's predecessors, I was thinking of the story of it, and I thought of a good one.

When you start the game, you start out playing as a legendary hunter called Hunter (obviously). He is world known to be one of the best hunters around the world.

The game would then start as you playing him, fighting a Tigrex and a Rathalos. This would serve as not only a tutorial, but as a way for new players to get into the games by seeing and playing the most exciting parts of the game first, rather than playing for several hours fighting weak monsters.

After you hunt the Tigrex and Rathalos successfully, you would go on to hunt the Goa Magara. This monster would be impossible to defeat, and at the end, the monster would capture and eat the legendary hunter. The game would then send you to the character creation screen.

Following this, then you would be sent to the first village of the game, and the actual gameplay with your character would start, with no actual need for a tutorial after the past half-hour of gameplay.

So there you have it, my idea on the story of MH4. Do any of you fellow hunters have any good ideas of the story of the upcoming game?
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4   My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Im guessing it would be the typical:
"New hunter! thank god you arrived! we are having some trouble with monsters near our basse camp, we needed you so bad so you could protect us, go grab some herbs!"

there you are grabing some herbs, you enter ann area with a cutscene.
Goa mogara appears flying, lands and starts walking, then notices you.

"Hunter! thats a goa mogara! a rare monster, get out of there!"

thats how it is going to start.
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4   My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Lalo wrote:
"New hunter! thank god you arrived! we are having some trouble with monsters near our basse camp, we needed you so bad so you could protect us, go grab some herbs!"

And then once you take care of Goa Magara some Elder Dragon mishaps put the town in a panic, so they send you to sort it out. And then you kill/repel the dragon and bring honor to famiry become a hero to the village.

MH4's entire story in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4   My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Snagglux wrote:
Lalo wrote:

And then once you take care of Goa Magara some Elder Dragon mishaps put the town in a panic, so they send you to sort it out. And then you kill/repel the dragon and bring honor to famiry become a hero to the village.

MH4's entire story in a nutshell.
Yeah but in the game you travel from town to town in a caravan, so maybe you have multiple monsters causing trouble for each town and an elder dragon for each town? That'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4   My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:02 pm

more like, "hey, you repelled goa mogara HERE, I heard it became stronger and now its on the volcanic area, go to (volcanic area town) so you can help them"
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4   My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:08 pm

A sprawling town lays before you. You have just arrived to this new bustling town! A group of Felyne's walk by all holding umbrilas and looking very suspicious.... A towns person notices you looking at you and whispers in your ear, "Those are members of the FUC.... The Felyne Umbrila Corporation. It's been said that they do strange things with the corpses of monsters but no one knows what that is... Best not to poke your knows where it doesn't belong. If it's work you seek try becoming a guard for one of the Caravans as they travel from city to city and take on Guild quests in each city Hunting Monsters! to earn a bit more money along the way!"
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4   My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm gonna say that... That's not happening. XD
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4   My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:25 am

dcj91x wrote:
A sprawling town lays before you. You have just arrived to this new bustling town! A group of Felyne's walk by all holding umbrilas and looking very suspicious.... A towns person notices you looking at you and whispers in your ear, "Those are members of the FUC.... The Felyne Umbrila Corporation. It's been said that they do strange things with the corpses of monsters but no one knows what that is... Best not to poke your knows where it doesn't belong. If it's work you seek try becoming a guard for one of the Caravans as they travel from city to city and take on Guild quests in each city Hunting Monsters! to earn a bit more money along the way!"
LOL the FUC. XD
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4   My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Intro: a hunter(not you),collecting raw meat from small monsters,until you see Goa Magara fighting tigrex. The Tigrex falls,while Goa Magara flys away.The hunter runs up on the tigrex,as it lays hopelessly on the ground.As the hunter takes back the wounded tigrex back to the village,you see a small amount of dragon virus on where Goa Magara bit on tigrex(the scene is at night,so the hunter doesn't know what Goa Magara looks like). After you create your character, the hunter from the intro introduces you to his pet tigrex(the one from the intro).As you keep completing urgent quests, he will take you to see his tigrex,but as you keep completing urgent quests,you can slowly see the dragon virus taking over tigrex.When you and everyone celebrates(you just beat the so called strongest monster,another regular tigrex),the hunter runs to you and tells you that his pet has gone crazy.You go hunt the dragon infected tigrex,you see goa magara for couple of seconds.After that,you start getting harder quests,until you finally beat Goa Magara,and the credits come up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4   My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My speculation of the start of Monster Hunter 4
Page 1 of 1