Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Great Wii Games - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Great Wii Games - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Wii Games

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What wii games are must-have?
Metroid: Other M-
Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
No more Hereos (1 or 2)-
Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Xenoblade Chronicles-
Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Muramasa: The demon blade-
Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Okami-
Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 7 ]
Sin and Punishment-
Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Other (voice in comments below)-
Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_lcap34%Great Wii Games - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

Great Wii Games - Page 2 Empty
PostGreat Wii Games

Since my wii broke, I've been waiting for a wii u. Now, since, I'm getting one, I want all your opinions on some wii games I shouldn't miss out on...

I have added a poll for easier voting. However, if the game in question is not on the poll, feel free to voice your opinion as a post below.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Great Wii Games :: Comments

Oni Zelkami
Re: Great Wii Games
Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:33 pm by Oni Zelkami
dcj91x wrote:
So, I've read the list... And considered it.. And then looked at my games... Have most people's suggested games. Then I looked at the games I have that I consider really good and were not listed as suggest and will most likely not be considered as options in any way.. Here are a few Wii games that should be low priced and worth picking up IMO:

Create:

Spectrobes origins:

Fragile Dreams:

The only of these games I will comment on is Fragile Dreams. It has to be one of the most amazing Wii games made and probably one of the least played or talked about of them. I would suggest picking up a copy of it before any of the other two as its the only one that's an actual Nintendo exclusive.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragile_Dreams:_Farewell_Ruins_of_the_Moon

I ragequit that game because I got locked in a room with monsters and my weapon broke.
Ultimate Jaggi
Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:59 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
Shin Zelkami wrote:
dcj91x wrote:
So, I've read the list... And considered it.. And then looked at my games... Have most people's suggested games. Then I looked at the games I have that I consider really good and were not listed as suggest and will most likely not be considered as options in any way.. Here are a few Wii games that should be low priced and worth picking up IMO:

Create:

Spectrobes origins:

Fragile Dreams:

The only of these games I will comment on is Fragile Dreams. It has to be one of the most amazing Wii games made and probably one of the least played or talked about of them. I would suggest picking up a copy of it before any of the other two as its the only one that's an actual Nintendo exclusive.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragile_Dreams:_Farewell_Ruins_of_the_Moon

I ragequit that game because I got locked in a room with monsters and my weapon broke.

Sounds like fun...
In all seriousness, I'm considering picking this up ($15 I believe) and muramasa ($10) Other M retails pretty cheap too. Xenoblade... probably gonna wait for a price drop. With all the other games, I don't think I could squeeze xenoblade in, as the 2 I listed are not the only ones I'm considering buying
Yuki
Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:54 pm by Yuki
Xenoblade is worth every penny I put in around 100 hours playing it as linear as pissible with the random side quest or two here or there. I am currently on New Game+ exploring the maps a lot more that I could not acxess earlier because of level restrictions.
RDC
Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:58 pm by RDC
Xenoblade is brilliant and long. I'm still working on it. Last Story is one I would like to get.

No More Heroes 2 is alot of fun.

If you can get Muramasa for $10, buy it. The game is a side scrolling piece of art. There are two characters with separate stories.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:21 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Metroid Prime 3, Metroid Prime Trilogy (wish I could get this >.> ), Metroid Other M (which was a poll option, don't care what people say it was good, just the Team Ninja messing up with OMG THE BABY and IM SAMUS AND I CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A MAN TELLING ME WHAT TO DO and lastly IM RUNNING IN HIGH HEELS BECAUSE WITH TEAM NINJA ALL WOMEN ARE IN HIGH HEELS EVEN WHEN STRICTLY TOLD TO NOT PUT SAMUS IN HIGH HEELS)

Uhhh...Monster Hunter obviously, and like...Skyward Sword...aside from those there's like nothing on the Wii lol
GobulHunterJames
Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:14 am by GobulHunterJames
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny is a good game, it's an RPG harvest moon, but unlike the other Rune Factory games, this one focuses more on exploration and battles than farming and relationships.
Otoshimo
Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:50 pm by Otoshimo
Conduit was actually worthwhile back when it first came out. I'm not too sure how much so now, online at least. I stopped playing it early one when every match consisted of rocket launcher hack-matches NON STOP >_>
At least i was at one of the highest ranks by then, but it was certainly one of the wii exclusive titles I'd give consideration for.

never played the sequel however. Heard it was bad compared to the 1st. So yea, i'd recommend giving Conduit 1 a shot
Post  by Sponsored content

Great Wii Games

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2