Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xionthescum
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS Empty
PostSubject: MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS   MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:11 pm

If i LAN play with my coiusin and he got Wii U, can we play online with 4 other players?
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS   MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:46 pm

1) If you are on the same Local Area Network that is connected to the internet, and are both using Wii U, yes, you can both play with 2 other online players. If the Local Area Network is not on the internet, you cannot play with anyone. Just each your own game on your Wii U. You need to both connect to the Nintendo servers that are online.

2) If one of you is using the Nintendo 3DS, he can connect to the WiiU and then both of you can play with 2 other online players, for a total of 4 online players. As long as your Local Area Network is connected to the internet.

3), If both of you bring one of the helpers (Cha-Cha or the other), you cannot ask anyone else to join in your hunt. A total of 4 characters can be in a hunt at a time, and Cha-cha and his buddy each count as 1.

Hope that answers your question.
Back to top Go down
Esham
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS   MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Sephastus wrote:

2) If one of you is using the Nintendo 3DS, he can connect to the WiiU and then both of you can play with 2 other online players, for a total of 4 online players. As long as your Local Area Network is connected to the internet.

Is this true or did you leave out the details?

I know if you have a Wii U and 1 3DS only you can only do Local multiplayer but not online.

But if you had 2 WiiU's and 1 3DS the 1 3DS can tunnel through 1 WiiU so you can both go online.

Unless there is new info out that i am aware of for a 3DS to go online you need to tunnel through a WiiU that cannot run the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS   MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH3U Online wireless - with 3DS
Page 1 of 1