Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 7 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 7 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RDC
Bnahabra
RDC

Thank you Points : 11

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:11 pm

I fought Duramboros for the first time yesterday. Loved the Tail (hammer) spin. Fun hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Joined a High Rank Narga hunt. The moment the hunt starts, the room leader disconnects... The monster doesn't move and the ones remaining are doing their moves. The moment the quest reports that the leader has disconnected, the rest of us are seperated as well.

So now it is just me vs Narga... 20 Mins later, its just me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:46 am

Been doing mostly free hunts in moga woods at night, with quest clears for days that have little to G.jaggi only in between. Even killed Jho a few times there, proud since it was with a sword and shield and I cut it's tail (tripping is your friend with sns). Getting items for bumblekins and those other items is a pain, especially since you need so many. 22 bumblekins for one set, and they're really high star trade items!
Besides that, nothing to note besides being fed up with free hunt despite getting 40k points doing it and more than enough trade materials for argosy (at least for trap and sonic bomb expenditure). Really thinking of working on a Narga weapon or getting a Dios gem to upgrade my dios axe for next time, but first I have all the fragments for G-rank Artisan armor and I'm gonna make it!.... just gonna suck getting those ores.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Today was my lucky day: two Dios gems and a Pallium in rewards screen
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:43 am

Worked on clearing more of my village quests, finished them all off but wish I had some time for the brachy challenge quest. Well, I can do that tomorrow since I don't plan on doing Mark of a Hero or Ala without higher G-rank equipment. I only have lagombi X and Artian X blade armors. I need to get more weapons still, just to get rid of all the low rank/high rank materials clogging my item box. I wish I could see what each item was used to make so I could sell off ones I don't need anymore, but oh well. Pack rat troubles.
Back to top Go down
Akai the White Lightning
Gore Magala
Akai the White Lightning

Thank you Points : 56

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:40 am

Full.
Nether.
Armour.
That is all.
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:24 pm

12 April 2013

2:17 PM (CST)

Three minutes ago, Cedacus went running home crying to its mother...

BTW, I am wearing full Lagiacrus armor and wielding a Carapace Hammer + (I have, still do, and always love knocking foes out.)

Next time we face off, things will turn much uglier for the big underwater cow!
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:23 pm

20 G rank blos and still no hardhorn 0_o But w/e i'll start doing 1-2 blos per day from now on. Guess sometime i'm gonna get it. Also today i get 1 Long fragment for my Artisian boots. Only 2 left :D Stygian Zinogre was really disappointing. Need to make its GS though.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:42 am

Antari18 wrote:
20 G rank blos and still no hardhorn 0_o But w/e i'll start doing 1-2 blos per day from now on. Guess sometime i'm gonna get it. Also today i get 1 Long fragment for my Artisian boots. Only 2 left Hunting Journal - Page 7 2043024285 Stygian Zinogre was really disappointing. Need to make its GS though.

wait what you done 20 g-rank blos and no one gives you 1 single hard horn , wow thats bad luck , just try normal blos and black blos quest you have higher chance to get hard horn and you get black blos item for later .
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Antari18 wrote:
20 G rank blos and still no hardhorn 0_o But w/e i'll start doing 1-2 blos per day from now on. Guess sometime i'm gonna get it. Also today i get 1 Long fragment for my Artisian boots. Only 2 left :D Stygian Zinogre was really disappointing. Need to make its GS though.

Stygian Zinogre is not disappointing! Gem in crit draw, then you had that, focus, dragon attack up, peak performance, and evasion +1, which goes really good with the Stygian zin GS.

DUN BE HATIN Rage by sipax

Last edited by Ares on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Yeah i did another 5 today and still nothing... got only blos ridge+, which i needed for chest part. Now i got so many blos parts that i can make another 2-3 blos sets if only have those damn hardhorns. I dunno wtf is going on. This shit is harder than anything i ever encounter in this game. The worst part is i need blos chest and helm for my GS set, which is my main weapon. Normal and black blos quest is longer and harder i guess. I dunno what's the percentage of getting it on this quest. Normal blos takes me 20 minutes to kill with both horns broken. I'm not capping but it doesn't matter i guess.

@Ares: I was talking about monster, in general it's behavior, not about it's armor. I really love it's GS and armor :D
Back to top Go down
Chagrilled
Chagrilled

Thank you Points : 34

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:55 pm

afaik blos hardhorn is the rarest item in the game.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:13 pm

And just to insult the injury i'm obliged to farm blos all by myself because i'm playing on 3DS...
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Been spamming mh3u a lot and recently got to high rank and got owned by poison luddy on duals since I forgot it was stupid hi rank so no free rations for me. Took all my antidotes to slay when I was playing dumly and without stamina. Took my revenge on moga woods however when I demolished it, still took a while with brother flames tho.

Now in process of farming myself a decent hi rank armour, went out to gather alloy s only to notice my previous volvidon armour was bout as good upgraded. So then I'm trying to shoot for the pumpkin armour... but I dunno proper way to get those pumpkins damnit. Been trying to farm red herbs (as in... colored red or rarity red?) and might seeds.. nothing so far. And bastard argosy is being mia too.

Waited 13 hours to hunt after my bf today and wrapped up online 1* keys with buddy, I think without really gettign hit once by ian on long sword and generally owning. I suppose I will need to finish offline 2* so I can unlock high rank finally.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:15 pm

I'm only on 3* offline, and I haven't even gone online.

Currently have full alloy, as I'm too lazy to farm for anything but ore XD

Specifically, I'm on Barroth, and haven't hit a bump yet.

I haven't touched duals as I'm saving them for an alternate character. Might use it in G Rank though.

Focusing on LS, Sns, lance and hammer right now.
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:39 am

Samochan wrote:
Been spamming mh3u a lot and recently got to high rank and got owned by poison luddy on duals since I forgot it was stupid hi rank so no free rations for me. Took all my antidotes to slay when I was playing dumly and without stamina. Took my revenge on moga woods however when I demolished it, still took a while with brother flames tho.

Now in process of farming myself a decent hi rank armour, went out to gather alloy s only to notice my previous volvidon armour was bout as good upgraded. So then I'm trying to shoot for the pumpkin armour... but I dunno proper way to get those pumpkins damnit. Been trying to farm red herbs (as in... colored red or rarity red?) and might seeds.. nothing so far. And bastard argosy is being mia too.

Waited 13 hours to hunt after my bf today and wrapped up online 1* keys with buddy, I think without really gettign hit once by ian on long sword and generally owning. I suppose I will need to finish offline 2* so I can unlock high rank finally.

to my knowledge the only way to get pumpkins is to trade 5* rarity items to the argosy captain.
so farm the pink rathian/plesioth and store up their parts till the argosy comes back to town then get your pumpkins.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Tirith wrote:

to my knowledge the only way to get pumpkins is to trade 5* rarity items to the argosy captain.
so farm the pink rathian/plesioth and store up their parts till the argosy comes back to town then get your pumpkins.

I've already abandoned my quest for the pumpkin armour in that case, since I aint gonna wait till 20 pink ians or plesioths show up on moga woods. By that time I'm already on g-rank and pumpkins long frogotten memory.
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:02 pm

I just sent Ceadeus back to the Flying Dutchman.

I have to wonder just what Davy Jones does with these guys when they have to report failure...

Also why Jones doesn't come after me himself - there is clearly no access to the Dead Man's Chest or its contents from Moga or Port Tanzia!
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Well, nerfing LR made me a little over-confident for HR. In the Village, I'm now failing quests.

Duramboros was the 1st. I lose sight of him as he launches into the air, and CRASH into me, yeah. Takes off my entire health bar. 3x he does this.

So now I'm learning when to try for the trip, and when to hang back and look up. I did succeed at the double Duram quest, and solo'd the port Duram quest, but I still got work to do.

Then I failed at Jhen. Only because I forgot to take the Binder, so the dragonship was destroyed with 5min left. Ugh. Remembered it the 2nd time, and got the slay (and all the carves!)

Now I've got all of 8* Village cleared, and then triple carted Zinogre.

Time to start working on that learning curve... Or maybe better armor. Volvidon S might not cut it much longer. But I think it's learning curve. There's no way that Plesi kills me more often than Lagi. I refuse to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:46 am

Well, just been seriously upgrading my weapons cache in a logical way, just going down the sns list and upgrading each one as much as I can without g-rank materials. Yes, every single one. I'm a collector, so what if I have three different poison sns? Only thing that really is giving me a problem is Zinogre jasper. I must have killed the thing ten times or more, breaking all parts and cutting tail off each time, and getting extra carves with carver skill since Brady guide says it has higher chance from body carves than capture for jaspers. Well, I'll finish the other sns first and maybe wait till g-rank to finish that since jaspers are more common there and I might get skymerelds. Not in any rush though, not like G-rank is going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Akai the White Lightning
Gore Magala
Akai the White Lightning

Thank you Points : 56

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:24 am

I have now begun my goal of getting the best weapon of each element in my most used weapon classes. Currently I'm doing LS, after that SA, then DS and Bow. I've not yet used DS, but I have enough resources that I might as well.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 am

Just owned Rathalos offline for the 7* urgent with the Vortex Hammer + and will start doing volcano runs to try and get some useful charms. Really want to try and get AUL/AUM, evasion +1 and KO using a mix of volvidon/jaggi but i need a charm to make it happen.

Hardest thing so far is getting useful charms, have only found two outside of the autoguard +10 charm that have been of use.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hunting Horn collection is nearing completion. I have bagpipes, horns, bells, violins, trumpets, drums, even shells. Getting them to G rank is looking to be time consuming, but I don't mind.

Decided to do some event quests for the first time... as always, alone. Started colorful beasts, and didn't remember which monsters to kill... didn't know there were additional. After the first kill, I went to what I thought was the second... a brachidios. He was much stronger than the first, and it took me 20 minutes to kill him and I had a stupid rathalos always trying to join in on the fight. I didn't get a "1 monster left warning" and then I realized I had just wasted a good deal of time. I was really nervous that I wasn't going to have enough time to finish the quest if the rest of the 2 monsters were going to take me as long as the brachy... not even 5 minutes a piece... 3 weakened monsters and a brachy troll... way to go capcom, you got me good. *slow clap*. I will remember to fully read the monster list next time.
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Did some Stygian farming online today and got all the materials I need for the armour except for Dragonbloods and Babanhanbahnabra Cutwings. Not sure If I want the gunner or blademaster version, though.

Really starting to enjoy the Hunting Horn now that I've used it more and gotten the hang of it's attacks and the hitboxes of recital mode. Being able to give people a stamina buff and KO a monster at the same time is so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Snagglux wrote:
Did some Stygian farming online today and got all the materials I need for the armour except for Dragonbloods and Babanhanbahnabra Cutwings. Not sure If I want the gunner or blademaster version, though.

Really starting to enjoy the Hunting Horn now that I've used it more and gotten the hang of it's attacks and the hitboxes of recital mode. Being able to give people a stamina buff and KO a monster at the same time is so much fun.

Tbh, I thought the cuttings were the most annoying part about that armor to get...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next