Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
what can i flash/sonic in TriU? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
what can i flash/sonic in TriU? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what can i flash/sonic in TriU?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chagrilled
Chagrilled

Thank you Points : 34

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

what can i flash/sonic in TriU? Empty
PostSubject: what can i flash/sonic in TriU?   what can i flash/sonic in TriU? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm trying to figure out all the mobs it's worth it to bring flash and/or sonics for. As well as the moments i can use them.

So far i have the obvious ones from tri. I can flash barioth as it escapes to the next area. I can sonic diablos when it's underground (and not in raeg mode), then when it escapes that (or a pitfall trap) i can flash it. I can flash rathalos when it does the poison claw, or triple air fireball attack, apparently when it's in raeg mode too.

So what other mobs are there that i can flash/sonic, and what are some good moments to do so?
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: what can i flash/sonic in TriU?   what can i flash/sonic in TriU? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Sonic bomb lagombi.

Place bombs and throw sonic bombs at the lbb's spot when snarf is underground so he'll eat the bombs.

Flash bombs help me with every monster when they are exhausted. Except Alatreon; he isn't affected my flashbombs much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: what can i flash/sonic in TriU?   what can i flash/sonic in TriU? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Sai_ wrote:
Flash bombs help me with every monster when they are exhausted. Except Alatreon; he isn't affected my flashbombs much anymore.

The new binder helps tho
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: what can i flash/sonic in TriU?   what can i flash/sonic in TriU? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:50 pm

I dont know how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: what can i flash/sonic in TriU?   what can i flash/sonic in TriU? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Sai_ wrote:
I dont know how to use it.

right at the top of the map there is a balista, that thing is the binder you use it when ala is on the air and it brings ala down and you get a few free hits
Back to top Go down
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: what can i flash/sonic in TriU?   what can i flash/sonic in TriU? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:03 am

Both Qurupecos are fairly important to Sonic Bomb, and Sonic Bombs help if you have a tough time hunting Diablos (though they aren't as necessary as they are with Qurupecos to stop Jhos from making the quests painful.)

Flash bombs are useful against most monsters (especially Rathalos and Rathian whom you can stun out of the tair) but I would particularly advise you to not Flash Barrioth, Nargacuga or Zinogre (who flail about when Flashed.). It also feels like Flash bomb's effects in general have taken another nerf as Raths will still get into the air for a small amount of time if they are flashed while on the ground.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: what can i flash/sonic in TriU?   what can i flash/sonic in TriU? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 am

I like to do the same technique on Bari with the pitfall / flash combo. Works extremely well when he is exhausted, then right when he flies out pop a flash get some hits then a shock trap. Same concept for any monster that flies out of a pitfall trap really.

Duramboros can be flashed before or when he does is spin, if u can't get to his legs to trip him, precise timing with the flash bomb will stop him.

Peco and Lagombi are no brainers, Sonic lagombi when he isn't enraged. Sonic peco when he is buffing/healing/summoning. You can flash em, but I don't find it necessary.

What Sai said about nibelsnarf, using LBB so he will eat them. When he goes underground, you can sonic him after the second geyser shoots out.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what can i flash/sonic in TriU?   what can i flash/sonic in TriU? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what can i flash/sonic in TriU?
Page 1 of 1