Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Brachydios... Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Brachydios... Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brachydios...

Go down 
+8
Crystalis
YamiGekusu
Lagiacrus the ultimate
PAiN---
Firpi
Gilgames
Cambell
Phazon Xenomorph
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:10 am

is fun. Seriously while a lot of 3U is easy, Brachy is a bit more of a challenge, granted I had help thanks to Will (decided I'm gonna rank up so I can help others and start the EXP grinds, then just do naked runs to practice my solo hunting skills) and a randie but goddamn Brachy is fun...and that I had 108 defense >.>

I'm 2 Ebonthingys away from having his swax at HR3, should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

Thank you Points : 0

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:08 am

I quite like fighting Brachy as well now. I got the Abyssal Fisher GL and he's not a problem now. Farming him for weapon upgrades to the DS, LS and GL
Back to top Go down
Gilgames
Melynx
Gilgames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:35 am

Since my brother and i beat sticky situation two days ago (dual brachy g-rank, 6->7 urgent) i feel brachydios is my favourite monster. It's not that he's the most challenging, but the fight feels 'fair' i think. It feels as if we both have equal chance of surviving the fight. And that's what makes it feel like a true hunt.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:08 am

Gilgames wrote:
Since my brother and i beat sticky situation two days ago (dual brachy g-rank, 6->7 urgent) i feel brachydios is my favourite monster. It's not that he's the most challenging, but the fight feels 'fair' i think. It feels as if we both have equal chance of surviving the fight. And that's what makes it feel like a true hunt.
Congrats on finding your fun one!
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:25 am

Brachy is a really fun monster to hunt. His fighting style is pretty unique and keeps you moving. His jumping ninja explosion of doom is awesome (and scary). IMO most of his weapons are pretty good, and if you're not apart of the "no slime" bandwagon I'd recommend getting them ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Cambell
Aptonoth
Cambell

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Yeah, Brachy weapons make narga and Zinogre more than easy... Narga just dies with the slime DS; explosions everywhere!/hap/ 
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 pm

I never really found the constant challenge people describe with Tigrex. I got it with Brachy, and I guess that's why I both enjoy and dread a showdown with one.
Back to top Go down
YamiGekusu
Melynx
YamiGekusu

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Over there

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:44 pm

I have fought village Brachydios so many times that I do not freak out whenever I fight it.

I'll start panicking when I get G-Rank quests involving Brachydios (not far from that <_<)
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:53 pm

You mean, two G-rank Brachydios at the same time. :V
Back to top Go down
SovereignCoffee
Kelbi

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:33 am

MY fun monster is a tie between the Barrioth and the Nibelsnarf. Played tri was my first monster hunter i was introduced to and beating everything offline because I didnt have internet gave me appreciation for resource management since you couldnt get the max upgrades for every elemental type weapon.
Back to top Go down
SmileyRyder
Kelbi
SmileyRyder

3DS friends code:

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 am

I'm a big fan of the HR Barroth right now. I think that's been the fight I've enjoyed most. I just recently fought my first Brachydios for the online four star urgent and triple carted the first time. I realized afterwards that my armor was the reason. Switched out armor sets and went back in and had a great time. The fight was crazy intense. My hunting party has done that fight three times now and we're getting better with it every time. Looking forward to some more of the HR monsters now.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendo-okie.com
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:07 pm

The Clashing Fists quests makes me feel like I'm fighting him again for the first time, except I know his moveset but he hits like a truck. I love these super buffed quests, this is how g-rank should have been. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:41 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
The Clashing Fists quests makes me feel like I'm fighting him again for the first time, except I know his moveset but he hits like a truck. I love these super buffed quests, this is how g-rank should have been. ^.^
yes, I wholeheartedly agree... My first G-Rank quest was the 2 Baggi 2 Bunny, and the Baggis were moving around as if in an upper overdose! I honestly thought: OMG G-Rank is AWESOME, this is the type of fighting I have been dying for! ... Then I tried some of the other monsters....

Capcom, Y U NO make them all as fast and give em more power???/no/ 
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Is the Descent into Hades event quest about as hard or no? Because I've been looking forward to that ever since I first fought Zinogre in the village.

Also, Brachy rewarded me with a Gem yesterday. Too bad I need 4 more Mystery Slime. D:
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Yes, it's pretty difficult if you're playing with a team that's not very expeirenced. His super rage mode is insane and the damage output u receive is pretty bad.

I've been trying to get the Majestic Scepter from the Brachy event, but damn so many people get owned. and not to mention the jerks online that kick you if u don't mean their requirements rofl.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:35 pm

Crystalis wrote:
Is the Descent into Hades event quest about as hard or no? Because I've been looking forward to that ever since I first fought Zinogre in the village.

Also, Brachy rewarded me with a Gem yesterday. Too bad I need 4 more Mystery Slime. D:
Yep, that event is really up there in difficulty, because, Zinogres were designed to be combo centric... meaning, if you get hit by one of his moves, the other moves will get you as well, which results in many deaths for simple mistakes. Try this: Fight a regular zinogre, and get hit by the initial charge... its easy to dodge, but just get hit. You will notice, he immediately jumps back, and comes in for another hit... 2 hits = stars... which sets him up for the third, and usually lethal hit.

Decent into Hades expounds on this by making many of his moves take off so much health from a blademaster, that a simple 2 hit combo will kill you. Gunners have it worst of all, as most of his bigger hits will OHKO you.

Still an overall fun fight with a decent group of players.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:25 am

PAiN--- wrote:
Yes, it's pretty difficult if you're playing with a team that's not very expeirenced.
Well, I've been going through this whole game solo, and still will be...
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Crystalis wrote:
PAiN--- wrote:
Yes, it's pretty difficult if you're playing with a team that's not very expeirenced.
Well, I've been going through this whole game solo, and still will be...
solo is fun. I rushed to G rank just so i have access to everything but eventually i'll be practicing my no armor hunts.
Back to top Go down
SmileyRyder
Kelbi
SmileyRyder

3DS friends code:

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:29 pm

I haven't tried soloing Brachy yet. I'm trying to get a set of HR armor that's not weak to fire before I go into that fight.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:31 pm

SmileyRyder wrote:
I haven't tried soloing Brachy yet.  I'm trying to get a set of HR armor that's not weak to fire before I go into that fight.  
It atually wasnt too bad once I go tarmor that could take more than two hits. Heck I did it a few time for mats with the Barioth armor.

Once you get it he gets pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
SmileyRyder
Kelbi
SmileyRyder

3DS friends code:

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:33 pm

I'm only a couple of pieces away from having a full set of HR Barroth armor. I think that might be better than the Jaggi stuff I'm wearing right now. I really like fighting Brachy with a group. I'm finishing up 5 star in the village quests right now.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

Thank you Points : 129

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:40 pm

I hunted Brachy for the first time last night. 3-man hunt. I got the hell knocked out of me, but stayed in the fight without carting. He does have some tricky moves that hit hard, but overall was fun. Once I get some more practice on him, I'm sure I'll own him.

I was surprised at how difficult some of his attacks were to evade through.

Got a gem my first carve tho!! /o_o/ 
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:54 pm

JFizzle wrote:
I hunted Brachy for the first time last night. 3-man hunt. I got the hell knocked out of me, but stayed in the fight without carting. He does have some tricky moves that hit hard, but overall was fun. Once I get some more practice on him, I'm sure I'll own him.

I was surprised at how difficult some of his attacks were to evade through.

Got a gem my first carve tho!! /o_o/ 
Brachydios attacks are arched. A good strategy with him is to roll INTO his legs. If he is enraged, however, his arches and the pounds will include explosions, which means focus on staying behind him and hitting his tail. If you see him quickly move away from you, the very next strikes are going to be pounces to your general direction. If he is enraged, the pounce will result in a 4 roll wide explosion, him being the center and the explosion taking 2 rolls in either direction (meaning you need to be 3 rolls aways from the center to not get hurt.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brachydios... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brachydios...   Brachydios... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brachydios...
Page 1 of 1