Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
First Brachydios, what's your experience? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
First Brachydios, what's your experience? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Brachydios, what's your experience?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chojun
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

First Brachydios, what's your experience? Empty
PostSubject: First Brachydios, what's your experience?   First Brachydios, what's your experience? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Hey Guys,

I hunted my first Brachydios and am curious to know what people's typical first dios experience was like.

I took him down in 25 minutes with Low-Rank Rathalos blade armor (not fully upgraded - 218 defense). I used the Barbarian Blade and fainted 0 times (but a fair number of potions.. Yes by vort ).
Back to top Go down
Rubber_Ducksauce
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: First Brachydios, what's your experience?   First Brachydios, what's your experience? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:33 pm

My first Brachy was also over this past weekend. I did it with high rank Wroggi armor and an Iron Striker+. It took roughly 30 min solo for a capture with head and both arms broken. I used nearly all of my normal potions and about 3 mega. Since then I have killed/captured him 4 more times and gemmed antisceptic into my armor with a +5 1 slot charm.

I had read about him before so I knew to roll out of the slime. He honestly felt easier than los and Plesoith to me. Explosions hurt, but he doesnt fell like he is ever cheating to me. in a way he is kinda booring. I was expecting something epic like MHFU Akantor.

Still hunting my Gem for the upgraded hammer. Runs take about 20 min now. Is there an event quest with a higher drop rate for the gem? I do not want to do tail runs for the gem, I would rather kill or capture.
Back to top Go down
brokemyfingers
Kelbi
brokemyfingers

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: First Brachydios, what's your experience?   First Brachydios, what's your experience? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:43 pm

There is already a thread to post first Brachydios experience.

https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t9596-how-was-your-first-brachydios-like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Brachydios, what's your experience?   First Brachydios, what's your experience? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Brachydios, what's your experience?
Page 1 of 1