Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
If you want a WiiU... Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
If you want a WiiU... Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you want a WiiU...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

If you want a WiiU... Empty
PostIf you want a WiiU...

Nintendo seems to have made several announcements today to include that on September 20th the deleux WiiU will drop in price from $350 to $300. No word if the lower memory bundle will remain.

Nintendo has also announced today cross platform gameplay. Yes, the WiiU and 3DS already play some games together but soon the WiiU will also be able to play games (mostly indie) with iOS and android devices locally and online as well. The first shown was a chess game.

The WiiU will be the only next gen system with this kind of cross platform gameplay and now with a price $100 less than the ps4 and a huge line up of games, we may see the WiiU picking up in sales quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

If you want a WiiU... :: Comments

toadmasterCC
Re: If you want a WiiU...
Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:40 am by toadmasterCC
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/28/wind-waker-hd-wii-u-bundle-is-gamestop-exclusive-up-for-pre-ord/

That price drop is good news (and just as I'm in the market for one), but this is much better!
dcj91x
Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:30 am by dcj91x
^ that is actually a good deal and it does benifit from the price drop as well... However.. you don't get the Gannon figure with it, just the special edition gamepad. Which is better?
toadmasterCC
Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:15 pm by toadmasterCC
It all depends on what you want.

Spoiler:
If you only want the game, the extra 10$ for the figurine is worth it. But if you need a Wii U too, that figurine suddenly jumps to 60$. It's 300$ for the Wii U then another 60$ for the game/figurine. But if you get the Wind Waker bundle, the game and console are 300$ (but no figurine).
(Plus the bundle has something the game/figurine combo doesn't, a digital copy of the Hyrule Historia.)
Crathen
Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:39 am by Crathen

Real talk
Will
Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:04 am by Will
Crathen wrote:

Real talk
I can't think of a more obnoxious way to deliver an opinion than the way that guys chose to do it.
YamiGekusu
Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:32 am by YamiGekusu
(many apologies for the bump, as I have not been here in a long while)
I got a refurbished Deluxe for the same price as it's gonna go for now a week ago, and the guy at GameStop out of town said I could have waited for a few days to get the Special Edition Zelda Wii U, but I told him of someone I know that was getting it so I said no. (I'm sure I'll play Wind Waker at some point... <_<)

The price drop is pretty nifty for those looking for a kickass console for cheaper than it was before (a fifty dollar price drop is pretty nice)
Post  by Sponsored content

If you want a WiiU...

Page 1 of 1