Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Issue with awards Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Issue with awards Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Issue with awards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuruptd1.jsp
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

Issue with awards Empty
PostSubject: Issue with awards   Issue with awards Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:18 pm

I am baffled by award number 32. The Hunter's Progress one. I have a few friends that have obtained it already. But, I am still unable to achieve it! They didn't even hunt a Dire more then 8 times successfully. Yet, I am at 10 and just don't get it. What am I missing?
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

Issue with awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue with awards   Issue with awards Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:38 pm

You have to complete 20 quests in each area(Deserted Isle, Sandy Plains, Flooded Forest, Tundra, Volcano, Great Desert, Misty Peaks, Underwater Ruin), and a combined 20 hunts in the Tainted Sea, Sacred Land, and the Tower.
Back to top Go down
Kuruptd1.jsp
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

Issue with awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue with awards   Issue with awards Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:46 pm

But they would combine both Caedues totals with Abyssal for the underwater ruin. And my buddies, like I said didn't go past 8 for the Sacred Land. And I assume that both Jhen quests would be totaled together too, right?
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

Issue with awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue with awards   Issue with awards Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Kuruptd1.jsp wrote:
But they would combine both Caedues totals with Abyssal for the underwater ruin.
Uh, yes. Ceadeus quest, Goldbeard Ceadeus quest, or Abyssal Lagiacrus quest will add to the total of quests needed for successful questing in Underwater Ruins.
Kuruptd1.jsp wrote:
And my buddies, like I said didn't go past 8 for the Sacred Land. And I assume that both Jhen quests would be totaled together too, right?
idk what the deal is with your friends, but you can go to the Sacred Land in Moga Village quests.

the great desert has to be done 20 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Issue with awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue with awards   Issue with awards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issue with awards
Page 1 of 1