Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 25 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 25 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Well, I beat Mark of a Hero... with like 5 seconds left. Only Brachy was left and he had just finished one of those pound combos where he walks forward, leaving slime in his wake. I knew there was less than 10 seconds left and I told myself that if this next hit didn't kill him, I was done for. So I hit him and voila, he died. Ahhh.... this is why I love hunting....

OK. Maybe I was being overdramatic, but considering Mark of a Hero is a pain in the ass, I'm excited that I beat it lol
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:28 am

Raptor98 wrote:
Well, I beat Mark of a Hero... with like 5 seconds left.

considering Mark of a Hero is a pain in the ass, I'm excited that I beat it lol

Congrats, and I agree. That's the one quest I hope to never do again until my second account gets there, then that's it, I hope.

I've recently been working on my second account more, from doing the village quests to teaming up with one of my younger brothers to work on tavern ones. I'm at HR 3 with this character now, though I'm considering switching back to playing my main one for a bit... I'll decide the next time I play MH3U.
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:52 am

Verity19 wrote:
Raptor98 wrote:
Well, I beat Mark of a Hero... with like 5 seconds left.

considering Mark of a Hero is a pain in the ass, I'm excited that I beat it lol

Congrats, and I agree. That's the one quest I hope to never do again until my second account gets there, then that's it, I hope.

I've recently been working on my second account more, from doing the village quests to teaming up with one of my younger brothers to work on tavern ones. I'm at HR 3 with this character now, though I'm considering switching back to playing my main one for a bit... I'll decide the next time I play MH3U.
All I can say is that may the MH3U gods look down on you favorably. xD
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:07 am

I quite enjoyed Mark of a Hero, its just a shame the only viable way of doing it if you're not outrageously good at Monster Hunter is to wait until Brachy half kills the Los for you.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:01 am

Just rrealised i have SIX 6 Rathian Rubies...... .and no real use for them... sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:39 am

I actually had the Los do some damage to the Brachy, but, obviously, the Brachy won in the end.

I guess you could Kelbi Bow it, but most people do it the wrong way, which hardly seems fun.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:42 am

It makes me sad that Hunter armor only goes up to 505 total def. I like that armor, and the skills are general enough.  :<

*edit* yes I understand that Def doesn tmatter too much in G rank. still helps though.
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:11 am

I made a Nox X gunner set and used the Kelbi Bow. It was surprisingly fun when used in the CORRECT way.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:36 am

Raptor98 wrote:
Verity19 wrote:
All I can say is that may the MH3U gods look down on you favorably. xD

When the time comes for my second account to have his try at it, I shall be hoping for this as well.
Ataraxia wrote:
I quite enjoyed Mark of a Hero, its just a shame the only viable way of doing it if you're not outrageously good at Monster Hunter is to wait until Brachy half kills the Los for you.

True... I'm too eager to do this, even when I try to let monsters beat each other and stay back... I'm more likely to try to attack whichever one I can at the time, switch between them from time to time. I might hide behind one for a few shots, but I'm likely to be attacking the temporary shield, too :nerv: 
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:44 am

Ataraxia wrote:
I couldn't even kill the Lagi when I tried.  Very Sad by Kasumi 
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:22 am

Myra the Sark wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:
I couldn't even kill the Lagi when I tried.  Very Sad by Kasumi 
Try harder? If you aren't using Grank gear, you might want to lol
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Finally got my S.Barioth armor set.

On an unrelated note...it is somewhat entertaining to see a five-year-old taking down a G. Jaggi with the rustshard greatsword.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:15 am

Myra the Sark wrote:
On an unrelated note...it is somewhat entertaining to see a five-year-old taking down a G. Jaggi with the rustshard greatsword.

That sounds awesome. The rusted sword or upgraded? Congrats getting you set. I have pieces of it but not the whole thing, for mixing mostly.
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 am

A Drunk Ninja wrote:
Myra the Sark wrote:

That sounds awesome. The rusted sword or upgraded? Congrats getting you set. I have pieces of it but not the whole thing, for mixing mostly.
Upgraded. (She'd also gotten a Qurupeco to limp before that, though I finished it for her. Unfortunately she doesn't understand the need to bring potions...or whetstones...)
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:10 pm

Myra the Sark wrote:
A Drunk Ninja wrote:
Myra the Sark wrote:
it is somewhat entertaining to see a five-year-old taking down a G. Jaggi with the rustshard greatsword.
That sounds awesome. The rusted sword or upgraded?
Upgraded. (She'd also gotten a Qurupeco to limp before that, though I finished it for her. Unfortunately she doesn't understand the need to bring potions...or whetstones...)

I would've loved to see that Yes by vort 
I'm sure once she gets the hang of it and understands everything, she might start considering the idea of bringing along potions and whetstones.
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:18 pm

Verity19 wrote:
Myra the Sark wrote:
A Drunk Ninja wrote:
Myra the Sark wrote:
it is somewhat entertaining to see a five-year-old taking down a G. Jaggi with the rustshard greatsword.
That sounds awesome. The rusted sword or upgraded?

I would've loved to see that Yes by vort 
I'm sure once she gets the hang of it and understands everything, she might start considering the idea of bringing along potions and whetstones.
Yeah. Hopefully. :3
Except now there's an upcoming day with a Rathian...and a Rathalos.
Back to top Go down
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:15 pm

So I ran into this today:

Hunting Journal - Page 25 H8t1Yzy

This is like, almost definitely hacked right? I have never seen a talisman that gives 2 active skills (one of which being the second stage of the skill) and also having 2 slots. At HR 103 I have maybe two or three talismans that are even close to HALF that good.
Back to top Go down
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Finally got the Arken Antiphon :D Now I just need to build a set lol (I'm actually almost done with a set lol)
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Anonymin wrote:
So I ran into this today:

Hunting Journal - Page 25 H8t1Yzy

This is like, almost definitely hacked right? I have never seen a talisman that gives 2 active skills (one of which being the second stage of the skill) and also having 2 slots. At HR 103 I have maybe two or three talismans that are even close to HALF that good.

Yes, definitely hacks. I have no idea how it works though.

Raptor98 wrote:
Finally got the Arken Antiphon. Now I just need to build a set lol (I'm actually almost done with a set lol

I have that gun and it might be my favorite. Sometimes just some simple runnin' and gunnin' is just fun. What set will you use it with?
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:51 am

Almost finished my crowns on my female character, just 5 more to go, meanwhile farming for weapon materials, sitting at HR 202, an hoping I pick up an Edgemaster+3 or Recoil+5 OO soon :/
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Raptor98
Jaggi
Raptor98

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:34 am

The 4pt Arken one.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:51 am

Very nice. I've been thinking about getting that one but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll have to do that soon If you happen to have the talisman here is my arken set.
http://mhag.info/mhtrig/viewset.htm?s=Unnamed%20Set%20:%20G.G.H.228.0.C.91.1.57.A.182.1.57.W.222.1.110.L.301.1.57.X.2.109.57.Y.0.2.106.5.16.10.0
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Ataraxia wrote:

When I did it, I killed the Ivory Lagiacrus, and then just ran around till the Brachydios killed the Rathalos. I would occasionally poke the Brachy to try to keep it enraged, but other than that, I just ran around keeping the Rathalos between me and the Brachydios. It was actually a fairly simple quest if you just remain calm and don't mind not attacking much.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:14 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:

When I did it, I killed the Ivory Lagiacrus, and then just ran around till the Brachydios killed the Rathalos. I would occasionally poke the Brachy to try to keep it enraged, but other than that, I just ran around keeping the Rathalos between me and the Brachydios. It was actually a fairly simple quest if you just remain calm and don't mind not attacking much.

Thank you.. I will try this.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:48 pm

That mission was the best when the game first came out and everyone only had High Rank armor and got destroyed :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next