Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RRD
Kelbi
RRD

Thank you Points : 0

Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database) Empty
PostSubject: Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database)   Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:01 am

Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database) 1391600491-r Ping's MH3G Dex is a free program for Windows that includes information about Monster Hunter 3G / 3 Ultimate's monsters, weapons, armors, items, quests, charms (etc.) in multiple languages.
The database is interactive: double-click on an item, monster, quest… to bring up its page.

We just released an update (v0.07) which adds, among other things, a full weapon/armor gallery and compatibility with Athena's Armor Set Search (ASS), another Windows program you probably already know.

Spoiler:

Website with troubleshooting info: https://sites.google.com/site/pingsdex/pingsmh3gdex/en_us

There is also an Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database) 1391600491-rAndroid version & an Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database) 1391600491-riPad version. The developer of the Android version does not have anymore time to update it so if you have experience and wish to help, you can contact him here: http://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/1wmx17/mh3ug_dex_android_help_wanted/

I hope you'll find the program useful. If you are interested, a MH4 Dex is currently being developed as well; progress is shared on Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database) 1391600491-rPing's Dex Facebook page. I also believe he plans to do a similar program once MH4G/MH4U come out. If you see any error or bug do not hesitate to report it there or here.

Last edited by TheLaw on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:00 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a spoiler to prevent page stretching)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BowserBike
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database)   Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Holy page streatch Batman... Can we get a spoiler on that thing?

It looks good... They have these for just about every MH game that comes out. The official MH3U guid was good at first but eventual it was just outdated.

The people who work on these and put the effort in do some really good work. but those who charge for them... Well regardless of how much work they put into it I don't think they should charg for a lot of material that isn't theirs to begin with..
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database)   Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:02 pm

The latest version looks way better than the previous ones. I got Ping's Dex awhile back but only used it to look at the RNG numbers for charms when I tried to charm snipe, other than that I didn't bother to use it. It's a really cool tool to use.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database)   Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ping's MH3G Dex (Windows/Android/iOS database)
Page 1 of 1