Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Empty
PostLevel 5 Guild 01/02 Games

The Guild series was originally released as 2 game sets in Japan, Guild 01 consiting of 4 games Liberation Maiden, Aero Porter, Crimsion Shroud and Weapon Shop De Omasse. Guild 02 had 3 games Attack of the Friday Monsters (a Tokyo tale), Bugs vs Tanks and The Starship Damrey.

I have to say I have been really impressed with this set of games and would love to see more like it and on other systems as well though it's unlikely on both accounts I think. Level 5 has done a great job at putting this collection together. For those who have played any of these I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Each game was very different and showcased a different genra of game. They were later released in the west on the 3DS eshop each as seperate "Indie" titles by different developers to include: Keiji Inafune, Goichi Suda, Yoot Saito, Yasumi Matsuno, Yoshiyuki Hirai of comedy duo America Zarigani, Kazuya Asano, Takemaru Abiko and Kaz Ayabe.

Liberation Maiden is a top down (for most of the game) Anime Style Space shooter. It is mostly a short game but quite intense at time and made to be played over and over for high scores like most shooters. With a great art style and Nice music the face pace action is entertaining but easy for quick plays.

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=HN.607989179562003619&w=263&h=159&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=HN.608002704418799963&w=284&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Aero Porter was the game I was most... aprehensive on. It's a flight simulator of sorts.. you fly airplanes and while not exactly what I was exspecting, it's still really well done and offers a lot of challenge and turned out to be quite time consuming.

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=HN.608004972157931063&w=255&h=172&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Bugs vs Tanks or is it Nazi's vs giant bugs? anyways you drive WW2 tanks get shrunk and battle bugs.. sounds simple? If you like stratagy and war games and.. bugs this is a great game.. no seriously it is and it looks great.

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=HN.608034989681479185&w=188&h=183&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=HN.608051250424383312&w=282&h=137&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Crimson Shroud has probably one of the best story lines out of all the games but then again it's a table top RPG complet with dice rolls and mini figures. It has lots of replay value but the story will keep you playing more than anything IMO... Ever play a table top pen and paper RPG is not or if you love them this game is for you. The look of it at first may be a little off putting until you get the idea of it.

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=HN.608006054490541324&w=202&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=HN.608000874761947993&w=267&h=174&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Weapon Shop De Ommase is one of those RPG's from a different perspective. A bit like "My Life as a King" on the Wii eshop. In Weapon Shop you.. well work in an RPG shop making and selling weapons to adventurers and their success is based on how good your weapon is made, how good your weapon is is based on how good your timing is. Yup, it's a rhythem game of sorts. You hammer and pound to the beats to make a perfect weapon for each type of adventurer... Just remember though if they don't come back neither does your money!

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=HN.608020575776474612&w=265&h=160&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=HA.212100192305&w=265&h=171&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Attack of the Friday Monsters is a pretty layed back and easy game, you pretty much exsperiance the story while running around a small vilage doing cardgame based battles with monster cards and collecting new more powerful cards as you go. It's short but you get to keep playing and collecting cards once the story is over. The mai appeal of the game is the art style which is really beautiful.

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games  border=

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=H.4776786567235749&w=260&h=177&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

The final game Starship Damrey is a point and click adventure.

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=H.4626256568909826&w=315&h=172&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games Th?id=H.4693369737053372&w=315&h=184&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Oh.. that's it..

seriously.. there's no manual for the game.. no explanation.. noting...

.. ok well it's based off of the old computer games where you basically have to figure out everything on your on.. All I can say is by far this is my favorite Guild Game.. Don't look up any information about it just know you start the game in complete darkness.. everything from there.. Good luck." />" />
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games :: Comments

Tomderdepp
Re: Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games
Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:19 pm by Tomderdepp
now that i have finally played every single one of the games (not all of them through to the end) let's give me my resumet:

Liberation Maiden:
only pleyed the first two chapters (only because i just begun not because it became boring) it is quite fun. i still need to get used to the controlls, cause they can be a bit impractical at times.
the Gameplay is fun, quite challenging and it is quite easy to loose the oversight bout what's happening(though this might get better if i play i bit more), but defenitely fun to play

Aero Porter:
this game drives me crazy. it gives you a rather tough start of sorts as it keeps adding new elements and more challenges really quickly before you even have time to get used to how the game works which is kinda annoying in a puzzle game that also has a lot of timelimits. it might need a bit more patience to learn than i have

Bugs vs Tanks:
great game, story starts off hillarious but the humour gets kinda repetitive after some time (but what else to expect from a military game^^). Gameplay is fun and especially the missions after the end of the story are quite hard. this game is worth getting simply for the fact that you can shoot bugs with a tnak full of nazis that is painted with a stars and stripes pattern (or hearts, or flowers, or...)

Chrimson Shroud:
it's fun it is challenging, it is a great homage to table top RPG and it needs quite a bit of strategic thinking (mostly when choosing the weapons you equipp when going to the next room)

Weapon Shop de Omasse:
A mixture between rythm game, sitcom, shop simulation, twitter,.....
simply a great game with some great characters, there's so much going on that the time you are actualy "playing" becomes a vanishing minority, though it's hard to say what the main part of the game actually is...

Attack of Friday Monsters:
this is the right game if you want to spent an relaxing afternoon on your sofa, there actually isn't too much to the game itself it is just a little charming story about some kids and their heroes (sort of). also the small minigame, which basically is a simple card RPG based on the rock-paper-sissors game, won't keep you playing fo a long time. but the time you keep playing is is a nice expirience to get a break from everyday life.

Starship Demray:
this is quite an interesting game, the atmosphere it creates is maybe one of my favourite things in this game, though there is no tutorial in the game it is quite self explaining.

Alltogether this is a collection of really great games and i would really like a Guild 03.

Level 5 Guild 01/02 Games

Page 1 of 1