Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
low rank lagiacrus armor NO RAZOR SHARP SKILL!!! help please. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
low rank lagiacrus armor NO RAZOR SHARP SKILL!!! help please. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

low rank lagiacrus armor NO RAZOR SHARP SKILL!!! help please.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pbodyjel
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

low rank lagiacrus armor NO RAZOR SHARP SKILL!!! help please. Empty
Postlow rank lagiacrus armor NO RAZOR SHARP SKILL!!! help please.

To start off. i didnt even know about MH3U or any MH game till about a week ago. so i am a noob. to my problem. i have the complete lagiacrus armor set. all 5 pieces for a low rank blademaster set. and i dont hav the skill razor sharp!? that is supposed to be a native skill to this armor correct? anyways these are the skills i have in my armor. and other specs.
current res (lo)
weakness exploit
stats atk down!!! all pieces level 5 32 defense in all pieces. and i currently only have 5 slots.
if any one knows why i dont have razorsharp or Olympic swimmer. could you please tell me why? and how to get those skills WITHOUT using gem slots.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

low rank lagiacrus armor NO RAZOR SHARP SKILL!!! help please. :: Comments

Can't tell if trolling..

The reason you don't have Razor Sharp:

Assuming you're playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, there is no Razor Sharp on Low Rank Lagiacrus armor in MH3U. I don't know where you got the information or impression that armor set had Razor Sharp.

The skills it should have is Focus, Weakness Exploit, Current Res (Lo), and Status Attack Down.

and welcome to the forums ^.^
PAiN--- wrote:
Can't tell if trolling..

The reason you don't have Razor Sharp:

Assuming you're playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, there is no Razor Sharp on Low Rank Lagiacrus armor in MH3U. I don't know where you got the information or impression that armor set had Razor Sharp.

The skills it should have is Focus, Weakness Exploit, Current Res (Lo), and Status Attack Down.

and welcome to the forums ^.^

thanks. so is there any lagia armor armor set that does have those two skills in mh3u? and thats unfortunate... Sad by vort lol so does that mean i should just get the high rank g rank lagia armors then? and thanks again.
No Lagia armor in MH3U has Razor Sharp or Olympic Swimmer.
Welcome to the forum, pbodyjel Yes by vort
Just in case you may be curious, from what I've found, for Razor Sharp, armor sets that naturally come with that are Wroggi, Agnaktor, Wroggi S, Rath Soul, Zinogre, Agnaktor S, and Vangis.
As for Olympic Swimmer, sets with that are Piscine, Gobul, Piscine S and Gobul S.

Found this all here. Hope this helps you out cat
You can use other means to get these skills on Lagia Armor such as geming it in and minning Charms for it. It takes more time but you can get Razor Sharp that way.. Also..

Thank you for joining the forum but for future reference there are different sections of the forums you may want to look through. this particular section is for interductions and this section: https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/f17-monster-hunter-3-ultimate-mh3g is for asking questions about MH3U armor sets and any other questions related to the game.

Take care, welcome and good luck.

low rank lagiacrus armor NO RAZOR SHARP SKILL!!! help please.

Page 1 of 1