Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS - Page 3 Empty
PostPokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS

"Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire remakes coming to 3DS this year"

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-ruby-sapphire-remakes-coming-to-3ds-this-year/1100-6419483/

It's not pokemon Red and Green but it's a start and GBA games being put on the 3DS... remakes though not the original versions so it will be interesting to see what all they do to it.. and why?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS :: Comments

MetaMarx
Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS
Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:32 pm by MetaMarx
The demo really isn't anything to write home about. You just do a couple laughably easy battles and get a free Glalie with a megastone. It's a demo and I expected it, but I don't know if that's really the best way to do a pokemon demo.
Chipou
Post Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:41 am by Chipou
I like how Europe gets a steel book and little figurines and america gets the amazing bonus of 200 potions.

Also fucking club nintendo turned off notifications. I learned my lesson after smash, i dont need to be screwed over by your crappy infrastructure nintendo.
Post Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:55 am by Guest
Chipou wrote:
I like how Europe gets a steel book and little figurines and america gets the amazing bonus of 200 potions.

Also fucking club nintendo turned off notifications. I learned my lesson after smash, i dont need to be screwed over by your crappy infrastructure nintendo.

Lol, you can tell that to me, who as a Canadian was supposed to receive a code for heracronite in pokemon X a month ago, and they are still "working on it".

My ass. Learn to program an incremental mailing list, for fucks sake. I did get a demo code though.
Verity19
Post Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:07 pm by Verity19
Chipou wrote:

I would rather the book and figurines, but, then again, I rarely ever use potions in Pokemon unless I really need to, because paranoia I might... I accidentally hoard them because of this blank
Vortiene wrote:
Lol, you can tell that to me, who as a Canadian was supposed to receive a code for heracronite in pokemon X a month ago, and they are still "working on it".

My ass. Learn to program an incremental mailing list, for fucks sake. I did get a demo code though.

A month ago sounds like a big problem to me. I personally would've just decided they weren't going to do it by that point and just let my younger brother watch for if they ever get it done, what with how I might not care so much by the time they do, anyway, if it takes them long enough. He tends to do a better job with tracking things we both like, anyway, unless I'm getting on here often enough.

Glad you were at least able to get a demo code. I got mine, too, but I don't even know when the next time I'm going to be at a 3DS Wi-Fi spot will be, what with how the university's works and I don't know when my Thanksgiving break is, besides in November. Maybe next Wal-Mart trip a roommate takes, if it's before that break, can also have McDonald's added in, what with how there's one right by the Wal-Mart parking lot, so easy walk there :/
MetaMarx
Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:47 am by MetaMarx
WOW the Delta episode was boring. I think that was the first time I willingly skipped cutscene text in a pokemon game.
Verity19
Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:02 pm by Verity19
MetaMarx wrote:
WOW the Delta episode was boring. I think that was the first time I willingly skipped cutscene text in a pokemon game.

I thought it was alright, though it was probably an idea more for those who weren't already exposed to this story through the original Ruby and Sapphire, in my opinion, what with how it did, in the end, just end up repeating the old story for the main legendary Pokemon involved in the Delta episode (via story telling) and then added in the other one. They might not be planning on an Emerald for these two, also, so that was probably their way to avoid leaving out a legendary by doing so.
I will admit, however, that my younger brother who got AS didn't like the girl in the Delta episode, which I'm still sort of iffy about.

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3