Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Deathmatch 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Deathmatch 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Deathmatch 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

Monster Deathmatch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Monster Deathmatch 2   Monster Deathmatch 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:50 pm

Ladies and gentleman it is back with 20% less bullshit wins! Let's get on with it!

Wait... there's people here who didn't visit the last one? Ok I'll explain. So basically I will pit monsters against each other and they will be facing off in a land arena or water arena depending on who's against who. You give your opinions on who will win then we see who wins in the fight. If you get every single one right until the final, I'll give you... a.... well we haven't thought of a prize yet but vote anyway because why the fuck not!

ANYWAY, ONTO THE BATTLES!

Batch 1 Part 1

Round 1:
Dire Miralis vs Golden Ceadeus

Round 2:
Giant Savage Deviljho vs 2 Stygian Zinogres

Round 3:
Hollowed Jhen Mohran vs 5 Silver Rathalos'

Round 4:
Great Jaggi + Great Baggi vs Great Wroggi + 15 Wroggis

Round 5:
Lucent Nargacuga vs 2 Brachydios

Round 6:
Abyssal Lagiacrus vs 15 Gobuls

Round 7:
Sand Barioth vs Black Diablos

Round 8:
2 Alatreons vs 60 Silver Rathalos'

Round 9:
Gold Rathian vs 5 Jade Barroths

Round 10:
2 Purple R.Ludroths vs Baleful Gigginox

That's the first 10 rounds, I'll be back next week with the results of these fights and the other batch of the fights to vote on!

Last edited by GrashXL002 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 25 Gobuls was a typo)
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Monster Deathmatch 2   Monster Deathmatch 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 5:29 pm

1: Miralis
2: 2 Stygninan Zinogres (because jho is weak to dragon)
3: jhen is too imobile so silver loses
4: thinking of the Zinogre vs ioprey vid i'd say the wroggy pack wins
5: only lucent vs brachy would propably be kinda balanced out but 2 brachies no chance for lucent
6: abyssal got a lot of area attacks and the gobuls wil propably just hurt each other so abyssal
7: finally a somewhat realistic matchup again... i'd vote for sandy
8: now that's just ridiculous... seeing as the alatreons can't fly up to let ice rain on the loses anymore (because los can fly after them) i'd say silver rathaloses
9: aslong as the manage to keep her on the ground most of the time the barroths shouldn't have too much of a proplem with her
10: as there is no roof in the land areena nox looses some of it's advantages so i'd propably go for the ludroths...

this is a kinda fun topic, but for the next fights please try to do fights that aren't that ridiculous...
for example try not to balance out chances just by numbers... change other things like make one monster mini the other huge, or do team matchups (like the jaggi one) or change the terraint a little to give one side a certain advantage/handicap, that would make the fights way more interesting
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Monster Deathmatch 2   Monster Deathmatch 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Tomderdepp wrote:
1: Miralis
2: 2 Stygninan Zinogres (because jho is weak to dragon)
3: jhen is too imobile so silver loses
4: thinking of the Zinogre vs ioprey vid i'd say the wroggy pack wins
5: only lucent vs brachy would propably be kinda balanced out but 2 brachies no chance for lucent
6: abyssal got a lot of area attacks and the gobuls wil propably just hurt each other so abyssal
7: finally a somewhat realistic matchup again... i'd vote for sandy
8: now that's just ridiculous... seeing as the alatreons can't fly up to let ice rain on the loses anymore (because los can fly after them) i'd say silver rathaloses
9: aslong as the manage to keep her on the ground most of the time the barroths shouldn't have too much of a proplem with her
10: as there is no roof in the land areena nox looses some of it's advantages so i'd propably go for the ludroths...

this is a kinda fun topic, but for the next fights please try to do fights that aren't that ridiculous...
for example try not to balance out chances just by numbers... change other things like make one monster mini the other huge, or do team matchups (like the jaggi one) or change the terraint a little to give one side a certain advantage/handicap, that would make the fights way more interesting

Ty for the idea.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monster Deathmatch 2   Monster Deathmatch 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:16 pm

1. Dire Miralis (The Dire Miralis is just more powerful)
2. Giant Savage Deviljho (Even though the Deviljho's weak to Dragon, It has so much power that I'd say it would win)
3. Hallowed Jhen Morhan (If the battle is really fought in the land arena, then the Jhen would just spam it's belly flop, slaughtering the Rathalos)
4. Great Jaggi + Great Baggi (The Great Baggi is the most powerful of the three "Great" monsters. So teamed with the Great Jaggi, I think it would win)
5. 2 Brachydios (The Brachydios' Slime slaughters most other monsters, I don't think the Lucent Nargacuga would stand chance)
6. 15 Gobuls (As powerful as the Abyssal Lagiacrus is, 15 Gobuls will just be too many for it)
7. Black Diablos (This is really close. Overall, I think the Black Diablos will win though of it's incedibly powerful underground attacks)
8. 60 Silver Rathalos' (Alatreons are powerful. Extremely powerful. But 60 Rathalos' will, just like the 15 Gobuls, overpower the Alatreons)
9. Gold Rathian (The Barroths are weak to fire, and the Gold Rathian's fire attacks will win out against all five Barroths)
10. 2 Purple Ludroths (The Baleful Gigginox isn't powerful enough to take on two Purple Ludroths, nor does it have any strong attack vs them)

Might I make a suggestion. For future battles, you could try specifying if the monsters damage others on their team or not. And have some matches where they damage each other, and others where they don't. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Deathmatch 2   Monster Deathmatch 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Deathmatch 2
Page 1 of 1