Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Which do you think is the best new monster? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Which do you think is the best new monster? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which do you think is the best new monster?

Go down 
+3
kittyice5
Harith_hunter
Monsterhunterdp117
7 posters

Naruga Karuga
Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_lcap46%Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Htypnock
Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_lcap23%Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Queen Vespoid
Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_lcap0%Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Volganoes
Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_lcap8%Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Ucamulbas
Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_lcap8%Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Green Congalala
Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_lcap0%Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Desert Blangoga
 0% [ 0 ]
Red Ceanataur
 8% [ 1 ]
Diamyou Uzaza
 0% [ 0 ]
Yamatsukami
Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_lcap7%Which do you think is the best new monster? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Monsterhunterdp117
Kelbi
Monsterhunterdp117

Thank you Points : 0

Which do you think is the best new monster? Empty
PostSubject: Which do you think is the best new monster?   Which do you think is the best new monster? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:04 am

An open question for everybody just to see who's the best of them.
Back to top Go down
Harith_hunter
Kelbi
Harith_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is the best new monster?   Which do you think is the best new monster? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:30 pm

I chose Naruga because of his weapons(50% & purple sharpy FTW ^-^)
Back to top Go down
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
kittyice5
Kelbi
kittyice5

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is the best new monster?   Which do you think is the best new monster? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:19 am

Definitely Hypnoc.
I've always been a fan of YKK in MHP2nd (Don't have the English version, had to suffer Sad by vort ), plus it's really easy to beat, even in dual.

Naruga is too hard. 😢
Back to top Go down
Vesuvius
Aptonoth
Vesuvius

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is the best new monster?   Which do you think is the best new monster? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Mine must be Ucamulbas, theres no monster like him, being able to swim and always gets me with it, not too mention, it's funny to see him get knocked out. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Vesuvius
aragorn4000
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is the best new monster?   Which do you think is the best new monster? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:27 am

mine would be Naruga Kuruga and Volganos because Naruga has a really cool attack(smashing butcher tail) and Volganos has lava flowing over it.
Back to top Go down
suke_star
Kelbi
suke_star

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is the best new monster?   Which do you think is the best new monster? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:20 pm

naru is awesome cos, hes awesome
Back to top Go down
Quinton
Kelbi
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is the best new monster?   Which do you think is the best new monster? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Hypnoc hands down :D I mean go watch the Frontier videos :O! He owns :P and he looks like tons of fun Yes by vort. Especially when playing Multiplayer, losts of co-operation there, "Hey I'm on the ground sleeping! Hit me please" lol. So yeah, besides its a bird :P and where it's at is pretty sweet area.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is the best new monster?   Which do you think is the best new monster? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:47 am

Naruga. VS Two At Once The Only Thing You Will Be Doing At All Times Is Evading And "Panic" Jumping

Try It
Back to top Go down
Shadowec

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is the best new monster?   Which do you think is the best new monster? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Lavasioth =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is the best new monster?   Which do you think is the best new monster? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1