Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Your Hardest Monster! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Your Hardest Monster! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Hardest Monster!

Go down 
+17
Kurtz
hujgbyu
ThatMysteriousNinja
DomiiHahaha
Gian
haruno
Lief
sipax
Roon
Thor
Markie
Crathen
1bighiccup
Hashbrowns
Yamatsu
nasalsniper312
ghostwind101
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Your first hardest Monster!
Yian Kut Ku
Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_lcap11%Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Khezu
Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_lcap8%Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Blagonga
 11% [ 4 ]
Tigrex
Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_lcap22%Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 8 ]
Rathian/Rathalos
Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_lcap5%Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Shen Gaoren
Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_lcap0%Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shogun/Daimyo
Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_lcap3%Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Gravios/Basarios
Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_lcap3%Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Diablos/Monoblos
 11% [ 4 ]
Other
Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_lcap26%Your Hardest Monster! I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Your Hardest Monster! Empty
PostSubject: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:27 pm

So I was wonderin what monster everyone first had trouble with so here it is! Yes by vort
(I tried to make a poll, sorry if it fails, first time :D )

EDIT: just disregard the basarios in the poll

Last edited by ghostwind101 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:49 am

depends, this is the 2G section and based on that it was the congala( technically was freedom 2 since I continued that character on to @G), fresh from MH1 the congala is one of the few mosnters that didn't have very simialar movesets compared to MH1 monsters. However In mh1, my first monster hunter, Kut ku was like a god to me at first. He really did scare me at the beggining and it took me awhi;le to really get him down.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:13 am

For me, it was either Tigrex or Blangonga. I was GSing my way happily through Unite...
And then this thing came along and stopped me in my path altogether. From there I picked up LS.
Back to top Go down
Hashbrowns
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 am

Blangonga. He had a moveset I wasn't used to and he moved quickly. Plus the roar. Plus the blango gang. Everything made him difficult until I found the pattern to kill him.
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Yamatsu wrote:
For me, it was either Tigrex or Blangonga. I was GSing my way happily through Unite...
And then this thing came along and stopped me in my path altogether. From there I picked up LS.

You were GSing and TIGGY was a problem?! Mo offence, but GS is one of the easiest weapons to beat him with.

I'd pick just Gravios, but it isn't an option - Basarios is piss easy and you grouped them together. Mad by vort
Back to top Go down
Crathen
Rhenoplos
Crathen

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:38 pm

The only real wall i encountered in Unite has to be G rank Black Diablos , without HGE he was nasty as hell ( enraged->roar-> dig or roar-> charge ) and ofc the damage output was insane , 2 hits and you are dead ( until 600+ defence )
Back to top Go down
Markie
Kelbi
Markie

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:30 am

I'm gonna say Monoblos/Diablos. I have to say, they are easy to kill, but the subspecies, the Black Diablos and the White Monoblos have a lot of health, and take a pretty good amount of time to kill, with all their health and attacks bouncing off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IVIarkie
Markie
Kelbi
Markie

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 am

Hashbrowns wrote:
Blangonga. He had a moveset I wasn't used to and he moved quickly. Plus the roar. Plus the blango gang. Everything made him difficult until I found the pattern to kill him.
Yeah, I agree a little with you. When I first fought one, my main problem was catching up and getting used to all his running and jumping. I used a Great Sword, so it wasn't very fun trying to hit him with a charged attack ;) .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IVIarkie
Thor
Popo
Thor

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:38 pm

For me it has to be little Tiggy Tigrex . I'm a Hammer user I failed the quest like 10 times then I got some flash bombs and Barrel bomb+ . When he started limping I jumped for joy and captured him.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:34 am

Definitely Tigrex. In fact I'm still stuck on his Urgent in the Village Quests. In the Guild Hall I'd gotten past it and made the full set of Low Rank Tiggy armor. I'm currently upgrading it with the Armor spheres hoping that U can get that Urgent takes care of once and for all.
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Roon wrote:
Definitely Tigrex. In fact I'm still stuck on his Urgent in the Village Quests. In the Guild Hall I'd gotten past it and made the full set of Low Rank Tiggy armor. I'm currently upgrading it with the Armor spheres hoping that U can get that Urgent takes care of once and for all.

how can you beat gathering hall Tigrex and not elder? did you fight it with friends?
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Roon wrote:

how can you beat gathering hall Tigrex and not elder? did you fight it with friends?
Back to top Go down
sipax
Aptonoth
sipax

Thank you Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:08 am

Choosed "other". The most annoying monster for me is Green Plesioth.
It has huge ammount of life. There is no 100% that he will be affected by
sonic bomb.

And 2nd one is gypceros. Its not so powerfull and its easy to kill him.
But when he starts: fly-run-fly-run... Mad by vort
Back to top Go down
Lief
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:39 am

Though tiggy walled me for a while, after I figured out what to do he wasn't that hard to fight. Gravios and his damned sweep beam irritates me to no end because I've yet to figure out how to dodge it while bowing unless you stand next to him and just dodge roll out the way just in time. Rathalos aggravates just to him flying around and pretty much requiring flash bombs to be used otherwise a fight can turn pretty long if he decides to spam around the world...in a few years.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 am

Definitely lao...........Goddamn i hate wasting 20+ minutes killing him and not get a heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Lief
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:11 am

haruno wrote:
Definitely lao...........Goddamn i hate wasting 20+ minutes killing him and not get a heavenly.

I hate Lao and Gaoren period. It's a guaranteed 20+ minute fight no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Gian
Melynx
Gian

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:12 am

Teh good old Kut Ku for sure. Damnit, I spend half of my summer holiday last year trying to kill it. Luckily I can finish him in 2 minutes now Mad by vort
Back to top Go down
DomiiHahaha
Kelbi
DomiiHahaha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:34 am

i had my first real problems with plesioth, just because i wasnt used to such a huge hitbox. :o i had to try many tactics to finally get him down.

and at the end of course our little ukanlos. especially at the first time, because of his doubled lifepoints. -.-
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:59 am

Lief wrote:
haruno wrote:

I hate Lao and Gaoren period. It's a guaranteed 20+ minute fight no matter what.
shen is easy to do in sub 15 min even at G rank =X. heroics + full caen Z + narga hbg + power barrel + pierce spam = dead crab
Back to top Go down
ThatMysteriousNinja
Cephalos
ThatMysteriousNinja

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Id have to say tiggy. Although, when i had to kill shogun for my Bladed Edge <3. He was SUCH a pain. Freaking giant pincers -.-
Back to top Go down
hujgbyu
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:20 pm

blangonga. his jumping around meant i failed it twice because i ran out of time /mad/
Back to top Go down
Kurtz
Kurtz

Thank you Points : 21

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Any of the crabs for me >___>

I'd rather Solo a G-rank Lao Shan lung subspecies with a HR bow NAKED than fight an HR Ceanatar with G-rank SnS armed to the teeth
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:02 pm

no doubt Plesi mostly the green one. I hate this fish like hell.
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:01 am

Right now it's Kushala Daora... Yeah I know , first elder and its easy...but the aura annoys the hell out of me /mad/
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 am

BoredForLife wrote:
Right now it's Kushala Daora... Yeah I know , first elder and its easy...but the aura annoys the hell out of me /mad/

Use a dragon ele ls like the Lao Shan one, smack him in the face and roll / evade away, after using the poison knives to poison him to remove the aura temp, break his horns so that he loses for the most part his wind aura, spirit combo his shit and take every head hit you can get, then smack his tail, when hes low health (like 35%ish) his tail will sever and he will perma lose his wind ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Hardest Monster!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next