Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Hardest Monster!

Go down 
+17
Kurtz
hujgbyu
ThatMysteriousNinja
DomiiHahaha
Gian
haruno
Lief
sipax
Roon
Thor
Markie
Crathen
1bighiccup
Hashbrowns
Yamatsu
nasalsniper312
ghostwind101
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Your first hardest Monster!
Yian Kut Ku
Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Khezu
Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Blagonga
Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Tigrex
Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 8 ]
Rathian/Rathalos
Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Shen Gaoren
Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shogun/Daimyo
Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Gravios/Basarios
Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Diablos/Monoblos
 11% [ 4 ]
Other
Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

So I was wonderin what monster everyone first had trouble with so here it is! Yes by vort
(I tried to make a poll, sorry if it fails, first time :D )

EDIT: just disregard the basarios in the poll

Last edited by ghostwind101 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 am

Nova wrote:
BoredForLife wrote:
Right now it's Kushala Daora... Yeah I know , first elder and its easy...but the aura annoys the hell out of me /mad/

Use a dragon ele ls like the Lao Shan one, smack him in the face and roll / evade away, after using the poison knives to poison him to remove the aura temp, break his horns so that he loses for the most part his wind aura, spirit combo his shit and take every head hit you can get, then smack his tail, when hes low health (like 35%ish) his tail will sever and he will perma lose his wind ability.

Oh so you can get rid of the aura....Well , just have to get some dragon equipment then :P But won't devil slicer also do?
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 am

BoredForLife wrote:
Nova wrote:
BoredForLife wrote:
Right now it's Kushala Daora... Yeah I know , first elder and its easy...but the aura annoys the hell out of me /mad/

Use a dragon ele ls like the Lao Shan one, smack him in the face and roll / evade away, after using the poison knives to poison him to remove the aura temp, break his horns so that he loses for the most part his wind aura, spirit combo his shit and take every head hit you can get, then smack his tail, when hes low health (like 35%ish) his tail will sever and he will perma lose his wind ability.

Oh so you can get rid of the aura....Well , just have to get some dragon equipment then :P But won't devil slicer also do?

Dragon element is needed to break certain parts on Elder Dragons.
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:58 am

Nova wrote:

Oh ok , didn't know that either /scar/ well , i guess i have o do some farming.... Say , which monster drops dragon stuff , lunastra and chameleos? Does kirin?
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:01 pm

BoredForLife wrote:
Nova wrote:

Oh ok , didn't know that either /scar/ well , i guess i have o do some farming.... Say , which monster drops dragon stuff , lunastra and chameleos? Does kirin?

Lao Shan lung is dragon ele weapons, till Fatalis stuff.
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Nova wrote:
BoredForLife wrote:
Nova wrote:

Lao Shan lung is dragon ele weapons, till Fatalis stuff.

damn...guess i have to wait for it then Very Sad by Kasumi
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:15 pm

I use the Wailing Cleaver Shin and break his horns and sever the tail every time. You only need dragon element for Chameleos, Lunastra, Teostra and Fatalis.

As for the aura, Just gem dragon wind resist into Diablo D armour. So long as you make sure to upgrade it as far as you can and avoid his wind breath (Especially in the Snowy Mountains), you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Hardest Monster!   Your Hardest Monster! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Hardest Monster!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2