Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hello? Is there anyone still here? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hello? Is there anyone still here? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello? Is there anyone still here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hello? Is there anyone still here? Empty
PostHello? Is there anyone still here?

It's been a very very long time since I frequented this message board. Yes, I am still playing Monster Hunter. I think the last time I was here we were talking about the upcoming 3DS and the possibility of Monster Hunter Games on the console. Well...I am currently playing Monster Hunter Rise on the Switch and I was wondering if there was anyone in here that would like to become consistent Hunting partners with me. I am HR 101 and I have my Valstrax Urgent. I am looking to grind for the armor of course. By all means reply to this thread if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hello? Is there anyone still here? :: Comments

Crystalis
Re: Hello? Is there anyone still here?
Post Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:32 am by Crystalis
Hey Roon! I definitely remember your name back in some of the older games on this forum, although I don't think we interacted all that heavily (I'm still re-reading through the Hunting Journals for Tri and 4U right now), I really do miss the people from this forum, it was one of the first places I got my start online honestly. Even though Discord is the go-to these days for communication, and most everyone here has probably moved on by now.

If a group can be assembled, I would definitely jump back into the heavy MonHun grind again! I've been slacking a bit on Rise, the S.O.S. system sure makes farming really convenient but there's no camaraderie to it, World felt so soulless by comparison.

It's been about a month since this post, so I'm assuming you have your gear by now lol, but it'd be nice to see if we can try and contact other community members from the old days.
Roon
Post Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:52 pm by Roon
Oh wow...I had almost given up hope! Hard to believe I joined 11 years ago. Seriously, I would love to play with old forum members if they're still around, but it looks like this message board has lost all moderators and hasn't been updated for a long time. I have no idea how else to get the word out. If you really want to help my Finnish friend has picked up the WiiU version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and he's HR7. Did a few Rathalos hunts to make the G Rank armor for him. Could always use some non-uptight help. I mean seriously..fail one quest and the randos that are still playing on the servers jump ship. Also I could use some help with completing my 7star Quests in Monster Hunter Rise too. Send me a PM and I'll give you my friend code for my Switch.
Crystalis
Post Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:13 am by Crystalis
I responded with some Discord contact information in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] since I got to that one first, but I'm so sorry I missed these posts, I just completely forgot to watch the threads for notifications (what an ancient feature these days oh my goodness).

Unfortunately my WiiU has been dead for a couple of years now, but I'm still plenty available on Rise for Switch and Stories 2 for PC. Provided I'm not at work, I'll be able to see your friend request (please send it again) right away.

And yeah, the number of people even looking at this forum these days is almost nothing, I would be surprised if there were still a few dozen and outside of coming back here it's not really possible to find some contact information. Would be nice though!
Win32error
Post Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:32 pm by Win32error
Roon? That's been so long.
Un-Tan
Post Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:55 pm by Un-Tan
I'm surprised that no one has gotten around to make a MHWF discord somewhere. Or if there is one, I don't know about it Sad by vort
Even if it does mean leaving the site at least members still have a good way to connect.
Crystalis
Post Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:00 am by Crystalis
I feel like the site died off before Discord even was started, so that might be part of it. Roon also hasn't been on the site since that post in June earlier.
Win32error
Post Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:28 pm by Win32error
Yeah that's probably true. Oh well. It's a shame.

Hello? Is there anyone still here?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Monster Hunter General Talk-
Jump to: