Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Where are you guys now? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Where are you guys now? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where are you guys now?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Where are you guys now? Empty
PostWhere are you guys now?

Every once in awhile I come to this site to see if it still exists. I have a lot of nostalgia for this forum. I remember being active when I was like 13-14 years old, and I learned a lot about the internet from my interactions with some of you old members.
Returning to the site makes it pretty clear that the forum is mostly dead (aside from that guy updating his fanfic thread. Go you) but I’ve seen one or two threads from the past year or two about the old days. I’m kind of curious what everyone has been up to and if any of the old familiar names check the site ever.
My discord tag is Ares#0688
Feel free to add me if you stumble upon this. If more than a couple people respond we can set up a little discord server.

Win32error and Sir Valk like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Share this post on: reddit

Where are you guys now? :: Comments

Sir Valk
Re: Where are you guys now?
Post Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:49 am by Sir Valk
Wow, talk about a blast from the past. Crazy to think forums have almost entirely been replaced by Reddit/Discord now. GameFAQs is the last active one I'm aware of for gaming.

I was also 14ish when I was active here, 2011-2012. I remember sitting in the chatbox late into the night while in middle school. Good times for sure! If anyone wants to reconnect, feel free to add me on steam: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ares likes this post

Andrew.
Post Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:16 am by Andrew.
Damn, this also just popped up in my email today. I was also around 13-15 I think at the time. I spent HOURS on this site, godamn.

I still remember many of the old names I used to speak to a lot, like Matt (Yamatsu), Shane (Chagrilled), dcj, Win32, Masterdlsj(?), Ataraxia, Shadowbinder, Rook, Roon, etc etc

Ares likes this post

Post Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:34 am by fortuan
Ditto! I was in my 20s but this was my first online Monster Hunter community. I moved on to Reddit became a mod then after 6 years of that stepped away. Now I'm more on Twitter and doing my podcast! I still reference info on the site all the time.

Ares likes this post

Akai the White Lightning
Post Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:00 pm by Akai the White Lightning
Oh man I haven't been here in ages aha, but fond memories and an email notification hath summoned me again, nice to see a bit of life yet lingers.

Ares likes this post

Ares
Post Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:56 am by Ares
Andrew. wrote:
Damn, this also just popped up in my email today. I was also around 13-15 I think at the time. I spent HOURS on this site, godamn.

I still remember many of the old names I used to speak to a lot, like Matt (Yamatsu), Shane (Chagrilled), dcj, Win32, Masterdlsj(?), Ataraxia, Shadowbinder, Rook, Roon, etc etc

Lots of familiar names. I still have Chagrilled on my steam friends list after all these years.
Crystalis
Post Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:47 am by Crystalis
I was in the "Monster Hunter Gathering Hub" Discord server at one point but it was just way too big and didn't feel the same, despite me spending hours on Discord practically every day. I would be down to join a forum community server if you did make one. I still get email notifications for this site but there aren't that many. My Discord is Mystletaynn#9068 if you want to contact me that way (again, this website's account is so old it predates my current username, which is at least a decade old), I do use Steam but I never actually use any social features for it.
shailin
Post Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:42 am by shailin
I come here now and then to laugh at my old posts when I was a kid😂. Currently I'm playing mh rise and world.
Post  by Sponsored content

Where are you guys now?

Page 1 of 1