Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Fatalis..... Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Fatalis..... Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatalis.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Fatalis..... Empty
PostSubject: Fatalis.....   Fatalis..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:01 pm

I fought normal fatalis and i repelled it in 35 mins with black bow II (or is it dark bow?). Should i use another wep? Or which bow should i make? Also, i was using cenataur for pierce increase.

AND that ankantor that i cant beat has a good bow i heard.... But i cant beat it, i tried every wep i can use (everything except for gunlance and bowgun). And how come akantor blasts me off with roar even though i have hg earplugs? Thanks in advance(long question.... I know...) :D
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Fatalis..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatalis.....   Fatalis..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:05 pm

you are hr6 right? if so im stuck on about the same monsters

i heard that you can beat akantor with smolder dragonsword (lao ls) and upgraded full low rank tiggy armor. autotracker lets you see him ~
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

3DS friends code:

Fatalis..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatalis.....   Fatalis..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:08 pm

underground if you zoom in on the map (open the menu and press square, if you dont know)

as for fatalis, im working on earth eater (high rank basarios hvy bowgun) and conga u (bombstr up) to bomb it~
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

3DS friends code:

Fatalis..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatalis.....   Fatalis..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:11 pm

crags,clusts,and bombs together will beat just about any fata. nice thing about crag/clust is you could use low rank bowg and still do the same damage, but im planning to use more than just that ammo
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Fatalis..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatalis.....   Fatalis..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Fatalis is my area of expertise.

In Unite I cannot find a bow worth using ever since the Akantor Bow received it's nerf.

I'd recommend a hammer... a good...RAW hammer, minus that, something with Dragon Element like the Lao Shan line.

It's hard to recommend a good hammer as imo the best Dragon Ele hammer comes from the AncientFatalisBuster from the Black Hammer line. This Black weapons generally are garbage until you can upgrade them with some form of Fatalis materials.

Contrary to what you heard Eddy, the Akantor Bow, in my opinion (you are playing Unite right?) is garbage, the difference between the MHP2nd gen and Unite is that the Akantor Bow took: A raw damage nerf, an element damage nerf, an affinity nerf, but the most damning nerf, the one that OVERDID it...was the nerf of a charge level. The Akantor bow can no longer use Capacity Up to receive it's glorious pierce shot. It's new lower max charge is it's Rapid shot which requires Capacity Up to use...great if you wanna break monster parts, bad if you want to kill.

Have you at least unlocked G rank? If so you can make a Juggernaut raw hammer that does a good job of awarding kills.

The trick to melee'ing a Fatalis, any Fatalis, is to stay on his right between the middle of his tail and his right leg. When he goes forward to roar as you'll learn that creates an opening that an already charged Superpound can take advantage of, either tail or leg is a good target. When he flies up you'll learn to watch and listen for his tells as when he truly lands his head is in range for a short bit in which, yet again, a super pound can be most effective.

Or do you just not want to melee?
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

Fatalis..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatalis.....   Fatalis..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:58 pm

His charge kills me, ill try to get to g rank but there'll be no point of killing a high rank fatalis. i tried hammering and ill take ur advice. as for bowguns, i cant use them... any other advice for a armor or wep?
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

Fatalis..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatalis.....   Fatalis..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Eddy wrote:
His charge kills me, ill try to get to g rank but there'll be no point of killing a high rank fatalis. i tried hammering and ill take ur advice. as for bowguns, i cant use them... any other advice for a armor or wep?

Akantor armor is quite good, I've been hunting the high rank Crimson Fata with Diablos D a low rank razor sharp / high wind res armor fully upgraded...was a mistake when i took it to the hunt, best choice i made yet...

And yeah the Black Fata snap and drag charge is QUITE lethal, have to learn to read him, just keep him spinning right and superpound tail / legs when an opening presents itself.

And there is a point to killing high rank Fatalis...they give materials you'll use to obtain the HR9 Fatalis trio weapon upgrades, and only way to do that is to kill their high rank counterparts.

You can't get Dual Dragon Ultimus+ without first getting Ultimus Heaven & Earth which requires Fatalis high rank materials.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

Fatalis..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatalis.....   Fatalis..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Speaking of Fatalis...I'm only 1 Lao Shan Ruby away from making the AncientFatalisBuster, which will be waiting for the day I get 3 BigEDragonGem's and hr9 white fata materials to make the god of dragon element hammers
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

Fatalis..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatalis.....   Fatalis..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:29 pm

:suspect: u showing off?! JK im close to g rank and havent tried fata again. Nice though, that hammer is the white fata one right?
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

Fatalis..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatalis.....   Fatalis..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:59 am

Eddy wrote:
:suspect: u showing off?! JK im close to g rank and havent tried fata again. Nice though, that hammer is the white fata one right?

yep...its the white fata one, damn lao is being bitch with his rubys tho

finalyl got 2 on 1 kill...need one more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fatalis..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatalis.....   Fatalis..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatalis.....
Page 1 of 1