Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
 What are your Fav Games Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
 What are your Fav Games Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your Fav Games

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LoganNoonan
Felyne
LoganNoonan

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

What are your Fav Games Empty
Post What are your Fav Games

What are your fav games? Don't have to say why but can if you really want to.
Mone are: The Dot Hack series, Legacy of Kain series, FF7, FF9, The Sly Cooper series, MHFU, P3P, Final Fantasy Tactics series
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

What are your Fav Games :: Comments

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ThatMysteriousNinja
Re: What are your Fav Games
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:47 pm by ThatMysteriousNinja
The MH series, for hopefully obvious reasons.

Dragonica, is a pretty good game. I just lost interest.

*used to play* Maplestory. Tons of fun, but quit because i was kicked out of a guild i loved being in, really took it hard.

Vindictus: WOOO

TF2: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spiral Knights: An ok dungeon crawler.

Champions online, an ok superhero game. FANTASTIC character creator though.

MetaMarx
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:02 am by MetaMarx
MH: obvious reasons

Kirby Series: He's a cute pink side-scrolling power thief! (METAknight and MARX are my 2 fav bosses)

TF2: Who doesn't love throwing jars of piss?

Deus Ex: JC Denton is as awesome as awesome can get

Pokemon Series: Guys, GUYS! It's pokemon

Mario Series: duh

Metroid Fusion: My first and fav Metroid game, I've gone through it 5 times

Anything by Valve: Besides Ricochet and Day of Defeat

Excite Bike: VROOOM

Super Scribblenauts: Mega64 is in it!!!

I'm sure there are others but those are the ones off the top of my head.

Ares
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:06 am by Ares
Mh series

3D Zelda games, i wasnt to big on the 2D games like minish cap and four sword story.

metroid prime one, 2 and 3 were a little to difficult for my liking.

Final Fantasy, i like all the games, but the PsP aniversarry edition was my favorite.

Assassins creed

The elder scrolls: oblivion (Cant wait for Skyrim)

Fallout 3 and new vegas

Red Dead Redemption

Uncharted games

Infamous

And who could forget super smash bros brawl.
Un-Tan
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:43 am by Un-Tan
Don't care if it's mmo or not

rpg - FF VII, pkmn r/s/e
fps - L4D
rts - LoL
MH - tri
sidescroller - Metroid: Zero Mission
strategy - Advance Wars: Dual Strikes
fighting - SSBM
Racing - Mario Kart
Florenz
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 am by Florenz
MH series
Star Wars Battlefront II was very good, indeed
Ratchet and Clank series
Pokemon series
Fifa series
forgettin stuff... ill add it later if i remember
ThatMysteriousNinja
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:41 am by ThatMysteriousNinja
Oh, yeah, Metroid Fusion, Zero Mission, Prime 1, 2 and 3

Fps Games.

Kirbeh

Advance Wars Dual Strike

And yeah.
Oni Zelkami
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:27 am by Oni Zelkami
lmao why haven't e had a thread like this yet?

For the most part, I'm partial to pretty much any AAA fighting game series. Icluding Soul Calibur and MvC3.

Twilight Pricess s my favorite game ever, but I enjoy titles with similar combat mechanics such as Vindictus, and Samurai Warriors Chronicles.

I've loved every Metroid game i've played: Trilogy, Other M (Shut up) and Fusion.

Ys 7 and OiF are also extreme favs of mine. I recently picked up Chronicles and the frst 10 minutes are pretty stupid.
LoganNoonan
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:27 pm by LoganNoonan
Shin Zelkami wrote:
lmao why haven't e had a thread like this yet?

For the most part, I'm partial to pretty much any AAA fighting game series. Icluding Soul Calibur and MvC3.

Twilight Pricess s my favorite game ever, but I enjoy titles with similar combat mechanics such as Vindictus, and Samurai Warriors Chronicles.

I've loved every Metroid game i've played: Trilogy, Other M (Shut up) and Fusion.

Ys 7 and OiF are also extreme favs of mine. I recently picked up Chronicles and the frst 10 minutes are pretty stupid.

I was wondering why there wasn't a thread like this myself. lol. Btw. i've played Ys 7 on the PSP. It's a good game...but rather too easy and simple.
Oni Zelkami
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 pm by Oni Zelkami
Lol I'd say the same thing, but I only really tried on easy. The first boss kicked my butt on normal so I just kinda said screw it and switched over.
LoganNoonan
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:18 pm by LoganNoonan
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Lol I'd say the same thing, but I only really tried on easy. The first boss kicked my butt on normal so I just kinda said screw it and switched over.

I beat it on easy first which took me I think two days after I got it. Then played on Normal, since I knew how to play now.
Godzilla2195
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Godzilla2195
Monster hunter, Metroid(Super is my favorite), Legend of Zelda, Cave Story, La-Mulana(love my metrovanias), and, as of recently, Nethack.
LoganNoonan
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 pm by LoganNoonan
I forgot to add

Assassin's Creed

the Ratchet and Clank series

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

To my list lol
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:08 am by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Becuass it's fun
MHP3rd: Becuase it's fun
TLoZ: OoT: Because it's fun
Hermz
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:43 am by Hermz
It's quite a long list, but every game listed, I have played, and beaten thoroughly. Well, except for the PC games, for most of which are MMO's, so you can't really "beat" them...but I have played every game I listed, and respectfully beat every console game. Except God of War 3. That one is hard to beat WITH NO PS3. Sorry if the colors bug you. I like to stand out and be different. ^^

PC Games: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Forsaken World, Perfect World, EVE Online, World of Warcraft, Monster Hunter Frontier, Elder Scrolls, Halo, League Of Legends, RUNESCAPE!!(Yeah I said it, what of it?), Guild Wars, DC Universe Online, and a lot more I can't even think of.

Xbox Games: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Fallout, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, GTA:IV, Naruto:Rise of a Ninja, Naruto: The Broken Bond, Forza Motorsport 2, Forza Motorsport 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, almost any Indie Game I can find, Harms Way, Sonic the Hedgehog 4, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age: Origins Wakening, Dragon Age 2, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Dragonball Z, and again, too many to even continue.

PSP/PS3/PS2 Games: Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, .hack//Infection, .hack//Mutation, .hack//Outbreak, .hack//Quarantine, .hack//G.U., .hack//G.U. Reminisce, .hack//G.U. Redemption, Radiata Stories, Need For Speed, God of War, God of War 2, God of War 3, Little Big Planet, Dragonball Z, and more. (I dun have PS3 right now ;u;)

Nintendo Games: Monster Hunter Tri, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Super Dodge Ball, Pokemon, Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku, Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku II, Dragonball Z: Buu's Fury, and honestly, I can't think of anymore.
LoganNoonan
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:30 am by LoganNoonan
RGNK Hermit wrote:
It's quite a long list, but every game listed, I have played, and beaten thoroughly. Well, except for the PC games, for most of which are MMO's, so you can't really "beat" them...but I have played every game I listed, and respectfully beat every console game. Except God of War 3. That one is hard to beat WITH NO PS3. Sorry if the colors bug you. I like to stand out and be different. ^^

PC Games: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Forsaken World, Perfect World, EVE Online, World of Warcraft, Monster Hunter Frontier, Elder Scrolls, Halo, League Of Legends, RUNESCAPE!!(Yeah I said it, what of it?), Guild Wars, DC Universe Online, and a lot more I can't even think of.

Xbox Games: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Fallout, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, GTA:IV, Naruto:Rise of a Ninja, Naruto: The Broken Bond, Forza Motorsport 2, Forza Motorsport 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, almost any Indie Game I can find, Harms Way, Sonic the Hedgehog 4, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age: Origins Wakening, Dragon Age 2, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Dragonball Z, and again, too many to even continue.

PSP/PS3/PS2 Games: Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, .hack//Infection, .hack//Mutation, .hack//Outbreak, .hack//Quarantine, .hack//G.U., .hack//G.U. Reminisce, .hack//G.U. Redemption, Radiata Stories, Need For Speed, God of War, God of War 2, God of War 3, Little Big Planet, Dragonball Z, and more. (I dun have PS3 right now ;u;)

Nintendo Games: Monster Hunter Tri, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Super Dodge Ball, Pokemon, Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku, Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku II, Dragonball Z: Buu's Fury, and honestly, I can't think of anymore.

Finally...someone else here that likes Dot Hack lol. I'm mad that the final game Link isn't out in the US...
sipax
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 pm by sipax
So many games, so few which still remain in my mind...
Warcraft 3 (classical bnet battles+ dota); Spellforce 1-2; CS 1.6; Warzone 2100 (!);
Warhammer: Dark Omen; Star Control II.

MHFU ofc.

Lineage 2 was my first MMO. It was one of the first MMO appeared in the kazan as i know :/. 3 chronicles, there are they now? New chronicles are not so hard. Times when the alliances were at war for the B grade weapons are gone =)
Red
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 pm by Red
my top 10:
1:pokemon(childhood nuff said)
2:tales series (the storys are good, long plus the fighting & combos are fun)
3:monster hunter (we all know why we love it =D)
4:the legend of zelda (save zelda from ganon be the little green man hell yeah)
5:sonic (i know i know but i can't stop playing 1,2 & heroes when i get in the mood)
6:no more heroes (it bloody,it sexy & it sweary)
7:kingdom hearts (me & my sis play this together sometimes)
8:megaman (protoman forever!!!)
9:kirby(forgot about this little pink guy here he goes)
10:wario land shake it(still need to beat this one)

thats it hope you guy like what i like (sure mh a no brainer :P)
LoganNoonan
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:04 pm by LoganNoonan
Another game series I forgot to add to the list was Silent Hill.
sipax
Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:38 am by sipax
You speaking about pokemon game/s i think? I know only anime and havnt found a game yet. Only flash handmade ones. Even if im not a pokemon fan i wanna try it for fun.

Maybe i could run them with emulator...
Hermz
Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:10 am by Hermz
Haha Logan, .hack//sign was a fantastic anime, and the games were just as good. I'm just really mad that they ended up making an actual .hack// MMO in Japan in 2005, didn't release it here, then killed it in 2007. .hack// or "The World" would make for a fantastic MMO right now. Gawd, I hope they do it, haha. And I forgot my favorite blue hedgehog, Sonic. Best side scroller EVER. ^^
LoganNoonan
Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 pm by LoganNoonan
RGNK Hermit wrote:
Haha Logan, .hack//sign was a fantastic anime, and the games were just as good. I'm just really mad that they ended up making an actual .hack// MMO in Japan in 2005, didn't release it here, then killed it in 2007. .hack// or "The World" would make for a fantastic MMO right now. Gawd, I hope they do it, haha. And I forgot my favorite blue hedgehog, Sonic. Best side scroller EVER. ^^

From what I've been hearing that dream isn't going to be happening. I would like for an MMO of Dot Hack to be made for US and EU but after .hack//Link...I'm hearing alot of talk that'll be it for any more .hack installments. lol Oh well....I can only hope the Monster Hunter one come out. That'll help get rid of my anger...and most to all of my day.
Ares
Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:57 pm by Ares
WAIT! I FORGOT TO ADD THIS ONE!

What are your Fav Games Pacman-1974

Hell yeah... pac man...
LoganNoonan
Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:03 pm by LoganNoonan
Pac man? I see a pizza with a few slices taken out of it lol
Post  by Sponsored content