Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monsters for MHTG

Go down 
+39
Eddy
Mckrongs
ProdigyChildPwn
Noodles
Venusjmd
TKMT
oeon
Quentin
Yhooooo
WinNerd
Morzan
Will
Yamatsu
Daggers
Kakos
Chips
dcdfvr
eric89caon
Secun
Chagrilled
Chipou
1bighiccup
Win32error
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Oni Zelkami
Silverwind
It's meh
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Applejho
Florenz
Sir Valk
Roik
quidam
NinjaX
Stormy Times
Godzilla2195
Snagglux
Lucas
dcj91x
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 am

First topic message reminder :

So it is to be espected that Tri G will have the underwater game play. Just out of curiosity what older monsters do you think would fit in well with the underwater levels? Also, what additional monsters will be added that wasn't in P3rd. I really exspect to see the games to be quite a bit different from each other.

I hope to see a Raviente Subspecies for underwater battles. Maybe one that comes in and out of holes in the side of a cliff.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:27 am

Yea. TG is more. Ummmm, tri #2.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 pm

It's meh wrote:
More and more people are getting this game confused with portable 3rd....

They are thinking that the game is getting ported to the 3DS....
Maybe they are jealous?
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:12 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
It's meh wrote:

Maybe they are jealous?

Don't know how jealousy is involved...

But I just know they are misinformed, plenty of people still think portable 3rd is the portable version of monster hunter tri for the wii.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 pm

It's meh wrote:
It's meh wrote:

Maybe they are jealous?

But I just know they are misinformed, plenty of people still think portable 3rd is the portable version of monster hunter tri for the wii.
Even there are videos of P3rd that says 3G, well, its just misunderstanding... right?
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:43 pm

It's meh wrote:
It's meh wrote:

Maybe they are jealous?

Even there are videos of P3rd that says 3G, well, its just misunderstanding... right?
If it's youtube, that might just be people trying to get more views with the hype. The first footage that'll come out will be the three gameplay videos from Capcom themselves.

But with that going on... yeah, it's going to cause confusion.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Random Youtube Viewer: Monster Hunter Tri G!? Fck Yeah lets see... its just 3rd *dislike*
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Well yeah, the names can cause confusion.

But I know the have they internet to figure this stuff out.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:15 pm

arent we going away from the topic? so for put things back again, FO monsters would do great, thay may do it to make Frontier a little more famous... well not really, but at least that they put Raviente, Dread Rathian and Rukodiora. Then, what about elder dragons?
Back to top Go down
Kakos
Kelbi
Kakos

Thank you Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:38 pm

So I don't know if we've already established this.

I've read back a bit and I don't know if I missed anything.

I was just reading an IGN article about a hands on with TriG, and the guy was talking about how in the demo he was fighting Urukususu!

Have we had a confirmation that portable 3rd monsters are in G?

I understand that this doesn't mean all. I could even see them leaving out the portable 3rd flag ship. Jinoga?SP?

But I'm really hoping for all the portable3rd addtions.
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Well, the Happuruboka was known about for a little bit before TGS (at least I assume everyone else figured it out), but I think with the Urukususu fight in the demo pretty much confirms P3rd monsters returning to Tri G.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:51 pm

You have to remember that Portable 3rd and 3G are different games all together. 3G is more of a true succesor (update) of tri where 3rd was more of a.. ummm. A nice way of saying it would be 3rd was just to have something on the PSP. 3rd was overall done well but 3G apparently has had a lot more effort put into it as I understand it.

Confirmed monsters are:

Great Jaggi, Great Baggi, Qurupeco, Uragaan, Gigginox, Rathalos, Diablos, Urukususu, Royal Ludroth, Rathian, Barioth, Diablos, Barroth, Agnaktor, Gobul, Ceadeus, Plesioth, Lagiacrus, Burakidiosu, Azure Rathalos, Pink Rathian, Jhen Mohran

Sharq, Epioth, Jaggi, Furogi, Uroktor, Aptonoth

about Yoshi (Burakidiosu)

"Brute Wyverns up to now were largely seen as charging monsters. A lot of them didn’t use their front arms very much. As a result, we put a lot of that sort of thing into this monster, making its arms a lot larger and capable of punching things. It also headbutts its enemies, so it’s got a pretty straightforward fighting style, but when it punches, it also releases this sticky material on the ground that gradually builds up and explodes over time. Burakidiosu’s moves are pretty simple, but it’s spewing this goo all over the place, so players have to keep a close eye on their positioning at all times."

Back to top Go down
Kakos
Kelbi
Kakos

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:16 pm

It seems like portable3rd to TriG is following the portable2nd to Freedom Unite pattern.

More armor, more monsters, more weapons.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 pm

That is typical with most MH games. Nothing really new there.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Times
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Judging by the confirmed list of monsters it seems like if you had bought Tri thats not a lot of reason to get MHTG.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:32 pm

^ Agreed to a point.. Mostly it's if you want a hand held 3D version with a lot more weapons to choose from... There may be a lot more about it released tomorrow though not that many people have played the demo at TGS.
Back to top Go down
Daggers
Popo
Daggers

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:15 pm

arent we going away from the topic? so for put things back again, FO monsters would do great, thay may do it to make Frontier a little more famous... well not really, but at least that they put Raviente, Dread Rathian and Rukodiora. Then, what about elder dragons?

it would be cool if they put Raviente in TG ive never fought it before but it looks like an epic battle.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Daggers wrote:

it would be cool if they put Raviente in TG ive never fought it before but it looks like an epic battle.
Nah, it's 2 hours of hitting the same thing in different locales and lots of OHKOs.
Not very epic. And the amount of Ravis needed for max weapon upgrades is stupid.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:22 pm

I would buy Tri G even if I have Tri in the Wii, why? Well some reasons:
1. Tri was great but the developars didn't put to much effort on ir imo, they put a lot more effort in P3rd, but still tri was a great game with great online gaming, but here we go to point 2.
2. Online is a good point and even is necesary in MH, but there is something important about it. The online has the limit of closing the servers forever, reason why many people bought Freedom was to fight Online MH monsters of the PS2.
3. There is a lot effort put in TriG, combining Tri with P3rd would be the best, beating everything of P3rd (this way TriG>P3rd>Tri). Includes Monsters.
Extra: There is people who have never ever played Tri or P3rd so its a great opportunity for them.

this are some of the reasons why I (or other people would) buy Tri G
(That doesn't counts Japan where MH is a profesion practically)
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:25 pm

1. Tri was great but the developars didn't put to much effort on ir imo, they put a lot more effort in P3rd, but still tri was a great game with great online gaming, but here we go to point 2.
2. Online is a good point and even is necesary in MH, but there is something important about it. The online has the limit of closing the servers forever, reason why many people bought Freedom was to fight Online MH monsters of the PS2.
3. There is a lot effort put in TriG, combining Tri with P3rd would be the best, beating everything of P3rd (this way TriG>P3rd>Tri). Includes Monsters.
Extra: There is people who have never ever played Tri or P3rd so its a great opportunity for them.

I feel Capcom worked REALLY hard on Tri. Just if they released too much in one game, not alot of room for Tri G and if the sales did bad Capcom might have lost quite a bit of money.
They used a new engine for Tri, MHP3rd, from what I was told runs off the same engine as MHF1 did. Pretty big differences there :p
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Yamatsu wrote:

I feel Capcom worked REALLY hard on Tri. Just if they released too much in one game, not alot of room for Tri G and if the sales did bad Capcom might have lost quite a bit of money.
They used a new engine for Tri, MHP3rd, from what I was told runs off the same engine as MHF1 did. Pretty big differences there :p
Well, yeah they put a lot of effort on tri, but still they could have it better (when I was talking about effort I was meaning of the lack of subspecies and other weapons/armors) and I prefer Tri engine than the Original or the freedom ones, still I feel like there is something missing in tri.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Yamatsu wrote:

Well, yeah they put a lot of effort on tri, but still they could have it better (when I was talking about effort I was meaning of the lack of subspecies and other weapons/armors) and I prefer Tri engine than the Original or the freedom ones, still I feel like there is something missing in tri.
You do realize that a large portion of the monsters in Tri where brand new meaning they were essentially starting over from nothing, where as with past MH games they have just chocked it full of the same monsters over and over.
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha
Chipou

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:28 pm

im not sure if this has been posted already, if it has im sorry, but this video shows plesioth and yoshi

Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Will wrote:
Yamatsu wrote:

You do realize that a large portion of the monsters in Tri where brand new meaning they were essentially starting over from nothing, where as with past MH games they have just chocked it full of the same monsters over and over.
Ok ok I got wrong (in some kind of way)
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:23 am

Chipou wrote:
im not sure if this has been posted already, if it has im sorry, but this video shows plesioth and yoshi

I like Yoshi's theme.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:27 am

So does I. Unfortunatly he seems kind of predictable. The only thing that would catch me is that kind of semi-circle spin attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters for MHTG
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next