Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online

Go down 
+22
Roon
Jader7777
Arakune
quidam
Florenz
Yamatsu
Secun
Ataraxia
Quentin
1bighiccup
Godzilla2195
Lord
Oni Zelkami
It's meh
Will
Eddy
Shiera
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tyrian
dcj91x
Chagrilled
Noodles
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Empty
PostSubject: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Chagrilled
Chagrilled

Thank you Points : 34

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:12 pm

well i guess that's me never playing with any forum members ;_;
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:22 pm

I see no problem with that. I actually like solo play and the offline mode of tri. Besides mh3G still has multiplayer and loads of quests and downloadable options so. Ehh. Besides, do you plan on buying a 3DS from japan and a copy of the game? So unless you do and unless you planned to move to japan to have access to the servers does it really matter right now?
Back to top Go down
Tyrian
Felyne

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Whatever.   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Good thing I have a competent little brother I can consistently rely on and actually listens to me.
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:32 pm

dcj91x wrote:
I see no problem with that. I actually like solo play and the offline mode of tri. Besides mh3G still has multiplayer and loads of quests and downloadable options so. Ehh. Besides, do you plan on buying a 3DS from japan and a copy of the game? So unless you do and unless you planned to move to japan to have access to the servers does it really matter right now?

I don't have a problem playing solo or playing local. I just resent the fact that this is a missed opportunity that I think should have been implemented, and that it also shows that capcom doesn't seem to think things through lately. Online in Tri is fun, and I don't expect online in MH from now on, but it's just a shame that Tri G won't have it. But I guess you're right, its kinda early to take this kind of thing seriously, but chances are America will get this game. I just was hoping for online.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Maybe the home platforms are the ones that will have online and the portable ones only local... now i think about 4
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Affect me, this does not. I have a girlfriend who actually enjoys the thought of cosplaying the Kirin armor and loves Monster Hunter. I foresee only good things coming of this.
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:01 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
Maybe the home platforms are the ones that will have online and the portable ones only local... now i think about 4

Makes perfect sense actually. Portables are called portables for a reason... Maybe 4 will have it on 3ds though. Meh, I won't disappoint myself again.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Sieg wrote:
Affect me, this does not. I have a girlfriend who actually enjoys the thought of cosplaying the Kirin armor and loves Monster Hunter. I foresee only good things coming of this.

Tri was actually a couples game for me. If 3G comes to the US I see it Bering the same way.

I personally hope many guys see 3G not having online as a great opportunity to go out and find a femal gamer who also likes MH and played multiplayer with them, gets into a relationship, gets married, has children and somedays tells there kids how they would never have been born if 3G had online play.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Sieg wrote:

Tri was actually a couples game for me. If 3G comes to the US I see it Bering the same way.

I personally hope many guys see 3G not having online as a great opportunity to go out and find a femal gamer who also likes MH and played multiplayer with them, gets into a relationship, gets married, has children and somedays tells there kids how they would never have been born if 3G had online play.

lol that would be cool haha.

anyways... maybe there'll be xlink kai???
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:21 am

Eddy wrote:
dcj91x wrote:
Sieg wrote:

lol that would be cool haha.

anyways... maybe there'll be xlink kai???
@Dcj:Or they could just find a friend, regardless of gender, and play the game with them :D
@Eddy It WILL have local play, that's what the OP kind of said
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:57 am

dcj91x wrote:
Sieg wrote:

If the copy of Tri that I bought my girlfriend actually makes it past customs, then that will be a couples game for me as well. That said, any of the MH games could be a couples game... well, except the original /versad/
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:37 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Sieg wrote:

Would be hard in my country... No female gamers... Videogames are still called violent (and other thing that I cant mention here)... Typical stereotype that gamers are mental retarded, violent and lonely people that live under earth... But at least I like that I will have every quest avaivable instead of online that once it closes many quests are lost... and I like playing solo also
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Will wrote:

I meant that one program that lets u connect to the internet with the psp so it seems like u r online
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:22 am

Eddy wrote:
Will wrote:

I meant that one program that lets u connect to the internet with the psp so it seems like u r online

Someone might do that :D

O.T.

This doesn't affect me at all.
And I don't care if it has online or not... so I wasn't "screwed over".
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:13 am

It's meh wrote:

O.T.

I actually messed up on the title, I meant "screws up" not "screws us." Just don't want to give that impression.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:04 am

Noodles wrote:
It's meh wrote:

O.T.

I actually messed up on the title, I meant "screws up" not "screws us." Just don't want to give that impression.

didn't screw up either...
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:29 am

Hmm... I know a few people at school who use a 3DS. I could probably convince them to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:57 am

It's meh wrote:
Noodles wrote:
It's meh wrote:

O.T.

didn't screw up either...

Hmmm... I didn't notice that. O_o
Back to top Go down
Lord
Jaggi
Lord

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:07 am

I must admit that I enjoyed the offline part of MH3 better than the online part. I won't get the game simply because I don't own a 3DS.
But hey, sucks for the ones that do enjoy online :/
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 am

Well, all you really need is one other person to play with 4 people any ways... Apparently you can bring Chacha and his mate with you if it's just you and one other person playing together. or if it's just you. How great is that!. Who needs online when you got Cha cha and his new knight mask!!!!!!!!! What is his new knight mask you say? Whey his new mask is made from a whet stone and all you do is hit his head to sharpen your weapon... so if chacha pisses you off just slash at him.. not only do you get your anger out but you also sharpen your weapon.. so again I say.. Online!!! WHO NEEDS IT... I have chacha!!!....
Back to top Go down
Godzilla2195
Seltas
Godzilla2195

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:27 pm

As long as I can access all of the game's content without multiplayer, I'm good. That said, this won't stop me from getting the game.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:35 pm

I'm sure there will be a few special multiplayer only things otherwise what would be the incentive to play local area multiplayer? But for the most part everything to include G rank quests have been said to be available to single players as well.
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:49 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Well, all you really need is one other person to play with 4 people any ways... Apparently you can bring Chacha and his mate with you if it's just you and one other person playing together. or if it's just you. How great is that!. Who needs online when you got Cha cha and his new knight mask!!!!!!!!! What is his new knight mask you say? Whey his new mask is made from a whet stone and all you do is hit his head to sharpen your weapon... so if chacha pisses you off just slash at him.. not only do you get your anger out but you also sharpen your weapon.. so again I say.. Online!!! WHO NEEDS IT... I have chacha!!!....

Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online 14-me-gusta-22vmrft-290x300

This, I like.
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:52 pm

dcj91x wrote:
I'm sure there will be a few special multiplayer only things otherwise what would be the incentive to play local area multiplayer? But for the most part everything to include G rank quests have been said to be available to single players as well.

Maybe the bit where Monster Hunter with 3 mates is one of the most fun things going?

Gotta remember, Unite had nothing special for playing with other people, and ANY game that requires you to be able to play with others to access content is flawed (as Tri is).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online   Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capcom Screws Up Again: No Online
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next