Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Wild Gunner Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Wild Gunner Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wild Gunner

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshakyatto
Kelbi
Cheshakyatto

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The Wild Gunner Empty
PostThe Wild Gunner

The Wild Gunner 573747074 My name's Raven and I use basically Bowgun M for my kills The Wild Gunner 573747074
I was introduced to MH Tri around June and have been in love ever since. I am currently HR 78 about to be 79 probably in one more quest.
My choice of armour is a mixture of the Amagi Armour regular and + for the extra slots and of coarse the Clust Up.

I'm not one for bragging but gunning is second nature and I can kill every monster with it EXCEPT the Lagiacrus.....I'll work on that.....Anyways!!!!!
:oops:
The Wild Gunner 573747074 My Goal right now is a bit silly but completely for laughs..I want to film and make a video of me gunning down every flying monster in the game. You know..a aerial kill per-say XD I made this idea up after Gunning down Alatreon unexpectedly and it really made me laugh.... :lol!:

Its a pleasure to meet you all and hope to see you around Kay!?!? ^w^
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Wild Gunner :: Comments

chococake
Re: The Wild Gunner
Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 pm by chococake
Hello there, another professional gunner? Oho, maybe you and SOMEONE else (you know who you are) should have a shoot off. ;)

Welcome to this humble place we all seem to have made our home. Stay awhile, post a topic or two or join the chatbox where nothing but conversations of pokemon take place.

It would have been nice to play with you but I am, as well as 99.9% of members here, from the EU server. :P

See you around!
Cheshakyatto
Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:51 pm by Cheshakyatto
D'aww...Well I'm happy to speak with everyone at least ^^
stayman_jacobi
Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:14 pm by stayman_jacobi
Welcome. :D

We should hunt sometime :lol:
WinNerd
Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:28 pm by WinNerd
Hiya

Welcome to the forums :D
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 pm by Oni Zelkami
Train Heatrnet's seal of approval?
Cheshakyatto
Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:23 pm by Cheshakyatto
Quest lvl Approval o w o? Quest lvl The Wild Gunner 789861256
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:28 pm by Oni Zelkami
What's wrong with that?
shadowbinder
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:57 am by shadowbinder
Welcome to the forums! I really want to see your videos :D
Cheshakyatto
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 am by Cheshakyatto
Shin: Nothing o-o I just felt like using that face X3
Shadow: D'awww thank you D: the only thing I have to do is film them dieing in the air. But the only monster I have not killed in the air is the The Wild Gunner 329248403 Diablos The Wild Gunner 2947175163 ....obviously >w>.....But...We'll change that in time The Wild Gunner 3052607924
Cheshakyatto
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:11 am by Cheshakyatto
Stayman- Yursh!!! we should hunt sometime o w o I always love making new friends The Wild Gunner 3052607924
shadowbinder
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:13 am by shadowbinder
Cheshakyatto wrote:
Shin: Nothing o-o I just felt like using that face X3
Shadow: D'awww thank you D: the only thing I have to do is film them dieing in the air. But the only monster I have not killed in the air is the The Wild Gunner 329248403 Diablos The Wild Gunner 2947175163 ....obviously >w>.....But...We'll change that in time \
Lol, I look forward to seeing them! :D
Tavok101
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:14 am by Tavok101
Killing every monster while they're flying? That's definitely something i wanna see.
I hope we hunt together sometime (probably a little far from that...HR 37 and grounded right now so i can't play).
Cheshakyatto
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:18 am by Cheshakyatto
Tavok101 wrote:
Killing every monster while they're flying? That's definitely something i wanna see.
I hope we hunt together sometime (probably a little far from that...HR 37 and grounded right now so i can't play).
Bah.....I truly never understood growing up why my friends were always getting grounded....I've never been grounded o-o my mother just assumed that if she grounded me I'd do exactly what she told me not to. Thus!!! I lived out my childhood through high school with no grounding The Wild Gunner 1918615161
xMorningstar
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:56 am by xMorningstar
Welcome to the forums!
Jojozityjo
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:32 am by Jojozityjo
welcome to the forums Raven ^,^/
Win32error
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:55 am by Win32error
Welcome to the forum. We're the nicest monster hunter related forum out there.

Now on to the receptionary criticism. Clusting is only usefull on ala. Else, you're better off using a pierce set.
stayman_jacobi
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 am by stayman_jacobi
Cheshakyatto wrote:
Stayman- Yursh!!! we should hunt sometime o w o I always love making new friends The Wild Gunner 3052607924

:D Look me up sometime. Usually on from 2:40ish to 4:00 pm EST
yvz
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:19 am by yvz
you hunt flying pokemons too? D:
ahsum O.o
Cheshakyatto
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:31 pm by Cheshakyatto
Win32: If you mean a Pierce Up armour set then that's pointless, the only one is the Diablos o_O. But yes Clusting is best suited for Ala but you can always use it on other monsters if needed.

yvz: lmao XD No I do not hunt flying pokemon, Dragon types are me favorites :3
Oni Zelkami
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:50 pm by Oni Zelkami
Oh joy. Another Pokemon fan. Don't have enough of those do we?
Cheshakyatto
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:01 pm by Cheshakyatto
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Oh joy. Another Pokemon fan. Don't have enough of those do we?

o w o Im not really addicted to it but I do enjoy it. Though I don't play it much anymore....I've got monster hunter and then Dark Souls and Skyrim came out on the PS3?!?!!??! yursh The Wild Gunner 1918615161 Quest lvl
Oni Zelkami
Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:12 pm by Oni Zelkami
Not sure what way you took that, but regardless, it was sarcasm.
Win32error
Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:26 am by Win32error
Cheshakyatto wrote:
Win32: If you mean a Pierce Up armour set then that's pointless, the only one is the Diablos o_O. But yes Clusting is best suited for Ala but you can always use it on other monsters if needed.

yvz: lmao XD No I do not hunt flying pokemon, Dragon types are me favorites :3

Clusting is possible, but unless you're with 4 gunners, well...people are gonna hate you. Also, if you want damage, then YES, get diablos. And adren if you're a freak ofc. Also note, it's not impossible to use another armour and gem in pierce up and pierce load lvl 1 up.
Cheshakyatto
Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:22 pm by Cheshakyatto

Clusting is possible, but unless you're with 4 gunners, well...people are gonna hate you. Also, if you want damage, then YES, get diablos. And adren if you're a freak ofc. Also note, it's not impossible to use another armour and gem in pierce up and pierce load lvl 1 up.
[/quote]

Of coarse Gem up an armor but I assumed you meant get a piece up armor only lol Thats what happens when i look at something so late - w - bah oh well
Post  by Sponsored content

The Wild Gunner

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next