Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Wild Gunner - Page 2 Logo311

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Wild Gunner

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheshakyatto
Kelbi
Cheshakyatto

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The Wild Gunner - Page 2 Empty
PostThe Wild Gunner

The Wild Gunner - Page 2 573747074 My name's Raven and I use basically Bowgun M for my kills The Wild Gunner - Page 2 573747074
I was introduced to MH Tri around June and have been in love ever since. I am currently HR 78 about to be 79 probably in one more quest.
My choice of armour is a mixture of the Amagi Armour regular and + for the extra slots and of coarse the Clust Up.

I'm not one for bragging but gunning is second nature and I can kill every monster with it EXCEPT the Lagiacrus.....I'll work on that.....Anyways!!!!!
:oops:
The Wild Gunner - Page 2 573747074 My Goal right now is a bit silly but completely for laughs..I want to film and make a video of me gunning down every flying monster in the game. You know..a aerial kill per-say XD I made this idea up after Gunning down Alatreon unexpectedly and it really made me laugh.... :lol!:

Its a pleasure to meet you all and hope to see you around Kay!?!? ^w^
Back to top Go down