Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Terraria major patch Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Terraria major patch Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terraria major patch

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Terraria major patch Empty
PostTerraria major patch

So as some of you surely know, Terraria did a MAJOR patch and like...omg...there's just SO much to do, so many new items, and stuff...it's wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Terraria major patch :: Comments

Ataraxia
Re: Terraria major patch
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:03 pm by Ataraxia
Don't beat the Wall of Flesh. Just don't. You'll regret it.

You know all that exploring you wanna do? Well unless you like your world covered in Corruption, you won't be able to cause you better believe that's a full time job.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:10 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Ataraxia wrote:

You know all that exploring you wanna do? Well unless you like your world covered in Corruption, you won't be able to cause you better believe that's a full time job.

Beat him twice, with friends. Love the harder world as a result...all the new armor and weapons and goodies....I already combined several of my accessory equipments for delightful results.
Yamatsu
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:57 pm by Yamatsu
Played it a ton yesterday. Tried to play it today and it won't launch.
It says "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again another time."
It's been saying that all day and it's really starting to piss me off. Restarted PC and Steam. Halp? D:

And on-topic, the update is AWESOME.
Ataraxia
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:17 pm by Ataraxia
Nova wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:

Beat him twice, with friends. Love the harder world as a result...all the new armor and weapons and goodies....I already combined several of my accessory equipments for delightful results.

I haven't even been able to get to my Demon Alters yet to smash em... mixing Hallow and Corruption is a bad idea.

Yamatsu wrote:
Played it a ton yesterday. Tried to play it today and it won't launch.
It says "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again another time."
It's been saying that all day and it's really starting to piss me off. Restarted PC and Steam. Halp? D:

And on-topic, the update is AWESOME.

I've seen loads of people with this issue, check the TerrariaOnline forums, they might have a fix up.
Yamatsu
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:03 pm by Yamatsu
Ataraxia wrote:
I've seen loads of people with this issue, check the TerrariaOnline forums, they might have a fix up.
I found the fix. Had to verify game cache. Also, DAMN, Terraria gets hard after you kill Wall of Flesh. Corruption everywhere. It's crazy.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:46 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Almost done Mithril stuff...a friend made an Adamantite drill so I got the mithril one he had to replace my cobalt. Just need Mithrill Boots then I'll have full Mithril gear and can hunt for the rare Adamantite!
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:25 am by Phazon Xenomorph
Yay full Mithril. Now to search for rare Adamantite.
Chai
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:27 am by Chai
I'm working on Mithril at the moment.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:08 am by Phazon Xenomorph
My friends went to bed and whatnot so now I can't have Terraria fun as there's no point in doing a single player world for items. Gotta wait now.
Ataraxia
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:21 am by Ataraxia
Nova wrote:
My friends went to bed and whatnot so now I can't have Terraria fun as there's no point in doing a single player world for items. Gotta wait now.

You could always join some random server, there's a few lists bumping around. I wish I could get online... WorldMHWiki would be awesome!

I'm trying to work on Cobalt, but I'm really struggling against the Hallow and Corruption. Plus the fact that an angry dragon now inhabits my castle's top fortifications. T_T
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:26 am by Phazon Xenomorph
Ataraxia wrote:
Nova wrote:

You could always join some random server, there's a few lists bumping around. I wish I could get online... WorldMHWiki would be awesome!

I'm trying to work on Cobalt, but I'm really struggling against the Hallow and Corruption. Plus the fact that an angry dragon now inhabits my castle's top fortifications. T_T

Yeah the Wyvern can be a pain but also fun.

And I don't like the idea of playing on a random server. I play Terraria with people I know because then it's fun and we can do whatever we want in whatever fashion we want. I don't get that kind of enjoyment with Randoms. The only fun I could possibly have like that is to find a PvP server that doesn't destroy or drop your items on death (i think they have those...like a Medium or Hardcore server type) and kill there once I have full Hallowed gear and weapons and just own it up....of course the Melee weapons I'd have would have to be "Legendary" and the Ranged ones "Unreal" and magic ones "Mythical". To get max bonuses.
Chai
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:58 am by Chai
Well, I now have Cobalt, Mythril and Adamantite armour, along with their drills.
Lord
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:27 am by Lord
Am I the only one who started from scratch when the patch came out? :o
IRON ARMOR FTW.
Ataraxia
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 am by Ataraxia
Nova wrote:

And I don't like the idea of playing on a random server. I play Terraria with people I know because then it's fun and we can do whatever we want in whatever fashion we want. I don't get that kind of enjoyment with Randoms. The only fun I could possibly have like that is to find a PvP server that doesn't destroy or drop your items on death (i think they have those...like a Medium or Hardcore server type) and kill there once I have full Hallowed gear and weapons and just own it up....of course the Melee weapons I'd have would have to be "Legendary" and the Ranged ones "Unreal" and magic ones "Mythical". To get max bonuses.

I finally developed a method to kill them without exploding into chunks everwhere, wings here I come! Yeah that makes sense, random servers isn't really multiplayer in that you go around progressing through armours and biomes, beating bosses and such. It gets a little mediocre after a while I 'spose.

I think what you drop on death is still relative to what difficulty you're on though, I've died on quite a few servers and still only dropped coins. Whether that's because they're all softcore servers or not I don't know, but it wouldn't make sense to override your character's difficulty.

Also, do you know how to get the Hallowed set? I only found out about it a few minutes ago, and the wiki doesn't have anything on it yet.

Lord wrote:
IRON ARMOR FTW.

I was planning on doing that, but by the time I created a new character and a world, the lag was so ridiculous I thought 'screw it, I'm just gonna go back to my main...'
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Ataraxia wrote:
Nova wrote:

I finally developed a method to kill them without exploding into chunks everwhere, wings here I come! Yeah that makes sense, random servers isn't really multiplayer in that you go around progressing through armours and biomes, beating bosses and such. It gets a little mediocre after a while I 'spose.

I think what you drop on death is still relative to what difficulty you're on though, I've died on quite a few servers and still only dropped coins. Whether that's because they're all softcore servers or not I don't know, but it wouldn't make sense to override your character's difficulty.

Also, do you know how to get the Hallowed set? I only found out about it a few minutes ago, and the wiki doesn't have anything on it yet.

Lord wrote:
IRON ARMOR FTW.

I was planning on doing that, but by the time I created a new character and a world, the lag was so ridiculous I thought 'screw it, I'm just gonna go back to my main...'

Hallowed Armor is combining the pieces of all 3 armors, Cobalt, Mithril, and Adamantite along with 20 of each of the new boss souls. Just use the guide to see what I mean, plunk one of your new armor pieces (or weapons, or drills) into the crafting spot via the Guide's menu to see what you can craft.
Chai
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:48 pm by Chai
Lord wrote:
IRON ARMOR FTW.

I started from scratch :3. As did Yamatsu.
1bighiccup
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:22 pm by 1bighiccup
I started from Shadowscale stuffs.

Skelly keeps rolfstomping me Sad by vort
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:41 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
I just made a "Dao of Pow" flail with the "Unpleasant" modification. So it does more damage and stuff...it's REALLY good....aside from being a sometimes hard to use flail (i just don't like the new flail mechanics honestly)
Chai
Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:19 pm by Chai
The hard mode bosses were painful, finally managed all of them. Got a lot of weapons and stuff now o.O.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:27 am by Phazon Xenomorph
Chai wrote:
The hard mode bosses were painful, finally managed all of them. Got a lot of weapons and stuff now o.O.

The only "painful" one is the Twins. Destroyer is ridiculously easy and Skeletron Prime is just long...but the Twins deal massive damage.

On the plus side.... I has a Megashark...and it's Hasty (not gonna aim for Unreal right now due to limited money) but omg it's soooo useful...once I make my Melee Hallowed armor set (after I make my first Adamantite set) I'll make a Ranged set just to abuse the power of the Megashark
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 am by Phazon Xenomorph
While silly looking...the Rainbow Rod is VERY useful...it's powerful, mobile (like the Flamelash and Magic Missile) but it does sooo much damage...it's great when you have a swarm of bats or something above or below you and they are just derping around but you know you'll take damage from them...so send the prismatic ball of light in and watch them drop!
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:55 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Woot...Adamantite gear.
Ataraxia
Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:10 pm by Ataraxia
Anyone else think the melee adamantite set looks like what could be described as a kind of 'Monado knight'?

Just 18 more bars and that'll never leave my vanity set.
1bighiccup
Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:37 pm by 1bighiccup
Just gonna point out that we now have a Christmas update, too!

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/terraria-1-1-1-christmas-update.70447/

Don't hate on me for linking a different forum, any of you other staff members
Post  by Sponsored content

Terraria major patch

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next