Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations

Go down 
+32
Eddy
Nes
haruno
Chipou
Derb
Yamatsu
Tyrian
Ataraxia
Roik
quidam
Secun
oeon
Quentin
Black Rain
Will
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Oni Zelkami
1bighiccup
jetavian
Dark Angel Frank
Lucas
Win32error
Daggers
Noodles
WinNerd
Chagrilled
MasterOnion
Snagglux
Florenz
It's meh
Arakune
dcj91x
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

So the event Quests for 3G are coming out along with the rewards for them. Here are a few of the rewards for the download quests but the main page for them is here:

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3G:_Download_Quests

Spoiler:

The element on this one should be easy to guess.

Spoiler:

A hunting horn or the Lost engin to my old chevy?

Spoiler:

I think we have seen an LS like this before so the real question is... Why is she kneeling like that?

Here are some other (japan) links to look at for fun... They are pictures of the quests and rewards

http://blog.livedoor.jp/lamia1982/archives/52055798.html http://blog.livedoor.jp/lamia1982/archives/52055787.html http://blog.livedoor.jp/lamia1982/archives/52055174.html http://blog.livedoor.jp/lamia1982/archives/52053527.html http://blog.livedoor.jp/lamia1982/archives/52053043.html http://blog.livedoor.jp/lamia1982/archives/52052890.html http://blog.livedoor.jp/lamia1982/archives/52052094.html http://blog.livedoor.jp/lamia1982/archives/52050033.html http://blog.livedoor.jp/lamia1982/archives/52049865.html http://blog.livedoor.jp/lamia1982/archives/52048879.html

Last edited by dcj91x on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jetavian
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Well, now that it's released, does anyone else think there are new monsters that haven't been revealed yet? I am not too sure, but is that really an Ala subspecies, or just the icon for Ala?

Also, I'm a little surprised they haven't revealed Tigrex and Black Tigrex yet, I'm fairly certain they'll be in it, but it is a little surprising that there is no proof of them being in the game yet.
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

Thank you Points : 43

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Chagrilled wrote:
i think an underwater ala might be a stretch, considering ala cant even use it's "elemental instability" to use water attacks...

however ceadeus is useless in water, so by logic it must be secretly amazing on land! actually just thought that the yellow might mean a sand deus...

alatreon is the elder dragon equivalent of a pissy teenager, so im hoping for an elder alatreon or something :P

Hey, its a subspecies, it's supposed to be able to do things the normal ala can't do. I'm fairly certain it wont be underwater, but I think it would be pretty awesome if they did it and i hope they do something like it at least. But again, not really expecting it.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:24 pm

So seems yoshi's weapons have their own new effect. They change from green, to yello then to red and explode. Sort of like what long swords have but it appears to be an effect that multiple weapons of his weapons have. However it has also been said to have a negative on the weapon as well though if it stays in the red too long.

Here is a video but it's not that great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD-WQIp2BeQ
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:52 pm

dcj91x wrote:
So seems yoshi's weapons have their own new effect. They change from green, to yello then to red and explode. Sort of like what long swords have but it appears to be an effect that multiple weapons of his weapons have. However it has also been said to have a negative on the weapon as well though if it stays in the red too long.

Pass. It wouldn't be good if my weapon explodes in the middle of a quest. :P
Anyways, is there any new info on new monsters?
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm

That looks to me like a new status effect, notice that when they attack they have either a red blood-like effect or a green splash that looks like Yoshi's gel stuff. An interesting mechanic, interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:51 pm

MasterOnion wrote:
Chagrilled wrote:
i think an underwater ala might be a stretch, considering ala cant even use it's "elemental instability" to use water attacks...

however ceadeus is useless in water, so by logic it must be secretly amazing on land! actually just thought that the yellow might mean a sand deus...

alatreon is the elder dragon equivalent of a pissy teenager, so im hoping for an elder alatreon or something :P

Hey, its a subspecies, it's supposed to be able to do things the normal ala can't do. I'm fairly certain it wont be underwater, but I think it would be pretty awesome if they did it and i hope they do something like it at least. But again, not really expecting it.

I'm hopingthat it will have status, not elements.
Back to top Go down
Daggers
Popo
Daggers

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:42 am

dcj91x wrote:

Looks interesting to me. Looks like it would come in handy for breaking monster parts.
not too shabby IMO.
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:17 am

So does the rate it goes from green to red change with the weapon type? I can see it taking a while to get the effect to work with a great sword if it doesn't (If there is a Bracchi great sword).
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:15 am

Snagglux wrote:
So does the rate it goes from green to red change with the weapon type? I can see it taking a while to get the effect to work with a great sword if it doesn't (If there is a Bracchi great sword).
I figure it builds like status..

so it'd probably be better to use for Dual Sword, LS, SnS for blademaster.

I'm not too sure how the thing works, but man.. I sure as hell would like to know.
Back to top Go down
Arakune
Cephalos
Arakune

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:32 am

Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:45 am

Arakune wrote:
http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm16393530

DAT DAMAGE

Hmm, not that weird to get 2-3 shotted if you don't have full health. But did he intentionally get hit? I mean, he didn't even try to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 am

Noirnouga can summon homing energy balls @.@!
Back to top Go down
Arakune
Cephalos
Arakune

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:43 am

Win32error wrote:
Arakune wrote:
http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm16393530

DAT DAMAGE

Hmm, not that weird to get 2-3 shotted if you don't have full health. But did he intentionally get hit? I mean, he didn't even try to dodge.
Not weird? Jinouga's thunder sphere is a homing, but low damaging move. With armor of the same level, it's impossible for that kind of damage to be done from such a spammable move, in my opinion. Either that was G-rank Jino sub against an high rank armor, or i dunno.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:19 am

^Nit sure.. Lots of stuff being shown with little explanation for it.. The Wikia is working on ketting the information sorted out and putting the weapon tree/armor trees together as well as getting the Monsters sorted out as well.. Until then..

Here's an unboxing of the Ice Whit 3G 3DS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sVTlRJPujWg#

Though it's only got a print of 3G on the top it still looks nice to me.

(SIDE NOTE: Spoke to Nintendo to confirm. If they do release 3G and a special 3DS for it in the West all data to include the Ambassador program is transferable to it. Basically what nintendo has confirmed is that with the new updat you can but a new 3DS and do a system transfer between your ambassador one and your new one essentually making your new one (in this case is you have a 3G special one) your ambassador 3DS.) Just FYI...
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel Frank
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:29 pm

dcj91x wrote:
^Nit sure.. Lots of stuff being shown with little explanation for it.. The
(SIDE NOTE: Spoke to Nintendo to confirm. If they do release 3G and a special 3DS for it in the West all data to include the Ambassador program is transferable to it. Basically what nintendo has confirmed is that with the new updat you can but a new 3DS and do a system transfer between your ambassador one and your new one essentually making your new one (in this case is you have a 3G special one) your ambassador 3DS.) Just FYI...
Wow, that sounds pretty awesome. So in case something happens to your current 3DS, at least stuff won't be forever lost upon switching.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Not sure if any of you have seen this, but I've come across an interesting video (consisting of a slideshow of images actually).

Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 pm

It's meh wrote:
Not sure if any of you have seen this, but I've come across an interesting video (consisting of a slideshow of images actually).

Seen it all before.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel Frank
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:54 pm

You guys seen this ecology video?
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:59 pm

OH SHIT!
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Finish Him! Fatality!
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Great. A Monster that can plant C4s.
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:51 pm

First legit image of the endgame monster!
3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Lastboss
I'm gonna call him Lava Lagi.

Last edited by Noodles on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Jesus! It looks like Lagiacrus and Blaze from Mortal Kombat had a baby.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel Frank
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:21 am

Noodles wrote:
Holy cow...

Lava Lagi could work as a cool nickname. But dang, the similarities is so easy to see.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:05 am

Noodles wrote:
There it is, I just shit my pants. This thing will be taunting me for awhile to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations   3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3G Event quests and other New stuff and confirmations
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next