Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokémon Black & White 2 announced - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokémon Black & White 2 announced - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokémon Black & White 2 announced

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roik
Tigrex
Roik

Thank you Points : 156

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Pokémon Black & White 2 announced - Page 2 Empty
PostPokémon Black & White 2 announced

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/junichi-masuda-reveals-pokemon-black-and-white-2-for-release-in-june

This time, they seem to be direct sequels to the previous generation, something we have never seen in the series before.

Pokémon Black & White 2 announced - Page 2 Pokemon-Black-and-White-2

This image heavily implies that Zekrom and/or Reshiram can somehow fuse with Kyurem.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokémon Black & White 2 announced :: Comments

dcj91x
Re: Pokémon Black & White 2 announced
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:15 pm by dcj91x
^ I don't see the current B/W games sharing much with the new ones anyways besides data which would be the same thing if they were made for the 3DS.
Red
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 pm by Red
well it looks interesting the thing i am wondering is the main charaters we could have Hilbert & Hilda,could they be older or we might get a other charater then they will end up like red in g,s,c if it's a added story you never know right?.
but yeah i don't mind what it's on and as long as there more to do as well as rematches i'm happy with it.
well...i do want to know what happen to N like i want to see him after the main story ...hack i want to battle with him as a partner for one battle O_O.
anyway looks like we only have to wait for Autumn so yeah can't wait ^^.

(Can't wait to battle Elesa again XoX)
Chips
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:38 pm by Chips
yuri wrote:
well it looks interesting the thing i am wondering is the main charaters we could have Hilbert & Hilda,could they be older or we might get a other charater then they will end up like red in g,s,c if it's a added story you never know right?.
but yeah i don't mind what it's on and as long as there more to do as well as rematches i'm happy with it.
well...i do want to know what happen to N like i want to see him after the main story ...hack i want to battle with him as a partner for one battle O_O.
anyway looks like we only have to wait for Autumn so yeah can't wait ^^.

(Can't wait to battle Elesa again XoX)

pssst. I have a crush on Elesa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:54 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Now I think I saw somewhere that this was a straight sequel to Black and White. Now assuming they want far enough with that, maybe you start out with your character from the last game with a level 5 Reshiram/Zekrom.
1bighiccup
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 pm by 1bighiccup
Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
Now I think I saw somewhere that this was a straight sequel to Black and White. Now assuming they want far enough with that, maybe you start out with your character from the last game with a level 5 Reshiram/Zekrom.

Which fucks up if you don't have the previous game, and also makes you stupid OP.

I do wonder how this is gonna pan out though...
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:25 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Maybe in canon the Player Character from the last game let their dragon Pokemon go after they helped them fight N? I also kind of wonder if this will have Plasma in it at all, considering they collapsed in Black and White.
Red
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:38 pm by Red
lol chips her and skyla are like my favorite gym leaders in b&w but yeah the one i like is erika (and yellow if i can add the manga)>//> so don't worry XD.
anyway i think it's going to be like the whole story all over again but with like a other half a game added on you know but that's just my guess

Last edited by yuri on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chips
Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:33 am by Chips
yuri wrote:
lol chips her and skyla are like my favorite gym leaders in b&w but yeah the one i like is erika (and yellow if i can't add the manga)>//> so don't worry XD.
anyway i think it's going to be like the whole story all over again but with like a other half a game added on you know but that's just my guess

I never played B&W but I watched a Let's PLay >.> xD

Dude when I was looking for pokemon pics I stumbled upon Elesa, den i was like o.o SHE HAWT. >.> xD She's now 70% of the reason why I would actually want to play 5th gen xD
Arakune
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:02 am by Arakune
Chips wrote:
yuri wrote:
lol chips her and skyla are like my favorite gym leaders in b&w but yeah the one i like is erika (and yellow if i can't add the manga)>//> so don't worry XD.

Dude when I was looking for pokemon pics I stumbled upon Elesa, den i was like o.o SHE HAWT. >.> xD She's now 70% of the reason why I would actually want to play 5th gen xD
Then do it? What's stopping you? You have until Autumn to play BW before BW2.
dcj91x
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:24 am by dcj91x
More and more news articles are agreeing that the sheer numbers that Pokemon B/W2 by being on the DS and being able to be played on the 3DS that can be reached is the main reason B/W2 has remained on the older DS system but many of them have also stated that it needs and is a perfect oppertunity to add additional content for those who do own a 3DS to the game. This will do several things, it will give 3ds owners a bit extra so they do not feel cheated out of a pokemon game, and it will also intice some who currently only own a DS and not a 3DS to possibly get one while not alienating them from the game entierly, (Never underestimate the power of pokemon) and lastly it would help be a final transition from the regular DS to the 3DS.

Some of the additional content spoken about for 3DS oweners vs DS owners has included:

1. Additional Pokemon with higher stats through Spotpass and Streetpass downloads

2. Additional Download content

3. Additional areas

All of which can be added to a DS cartridge with the 3DS in mind.

SO!!!! Here's my question to those of you who do own a 3DS and play pokemon.

What additional features do you think should be added for those who play B/W on the 3DS?
Red
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 pm by Red
i think it's an interesting idea but i don't really feel cheated i'm just glad everyone gets to have a shot at them i guess maybe 3d could be nice though /yes/ .
btw what versions you guys think your getting i think i'm getting black2 but not sure.
i really want a 3rd shadow pokemon game -_-
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:12 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
I just checked serebii, and figured out just who those Pokemon are. Alternate forms of Kyurem.
Chips
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 pm by Chips
Arakune wrote:
Chips wrote:
yuri wrote:

Well I already know the story.... and I don't want to buy it >.>. Wouldn't want to ROM it either xD. Might as well wait to BW2 or something.
Arakune
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 pm by Arakune
Chips wrote:

Well I already know the story.... and I don't want to buy it >.>. Wouldn't want to ROM it either xD. Might as well wait to BW2 or something.
...until you will not get BW2 as well and spoil its story before it comes out, repeating the situation.
Also PLAYING POKEMON FOR THE STORY, seriously now..
Chips
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:25 pm by Chips
Arakune wrote:
Chips wrote:

...until you will not get BW2 as well and spoil its story before it comes out, repeating the situation.

If I wanted to do competitive battle, I have pokemon online for that. Yea I play it for the story, even if it isn't grand. I just like playing Pokemon games cuz I like to be a trainer and than later become a champion. Why else would you play pokemon.... why else would you play video games other than for fun >.> seriously now..
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:16 pm by Guest
Chips wrote:
Arakune wrote:
Chips wrote:
yuri wrote:

or you could gen a team and join me in the triple battle master league

honestly. Triple battles are hilarious. Single battles are very contained and are REALLY reliant on switching and predicting moves, whereas in triple battles people barely switch pokemon, mainly because it doesn't benefit you that much at all. As well, you can set up amazing strategies because you get 3 attacks each turn. For example, you could set up tailwind with a whimsicott (which gets priority) and gravity with a pokemon that learns gravity (who now moves second due to tailwind) and have a really heavy hitter with a low speed use earthquake, which would then hit everyone regardless of their typing due to gravity. Not saying it's a great technique just using it as an example. You can set all that up in a single turn.

Another example of this is how one of my teams does all this in the first turn:

-Protects from multi hit moves
-Switches shuckle's attack with its defence (550 attack stat)
-increases machamp's attack by 50%
-makes the slowest pokemon move first (shuckle has 17 speed stat)
Chips
Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:30 am by Chips
^ This is why I want a 3DS Pokemon game so I can get online. ):

Damn NDS can't connect to WEP ;___:
Arakune
Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:53 am by Arakune
Chips wrote:
Arakune wrote:
Chips wrote:

If I wanted to do competitive battle, I have pokemon online for that. Yea I play it for the story, even if it isn't grand. I just like playing Pokemon games cuz I like to be a trainer and than later become a champion. Why else would you play pokemon.... why else would you play video games other than for fun >.> seriously now..
I want to play Pokèmon to train Pokèmon. The minimalistic story is ok. If you really liked "to be a trainer and become a champion" you would follow your own advice and play.
You are the one not playing it for fun.
Chips
Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:57 pm by Chips
Arakune wrote:
Chips wrote:
Arakune wrote:
Chips wrote:

I want to play Pokèmon to train Pokèmon. The minimalistic story is ok. If you really liked "to be a trainer and become a champion" you would follow your own advice and play.
You are the one not playing it for fun.

and that's where the factor of money comes in :3
Axel's sister
Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 pm by Axel's sister
shadowbinder wrote:
Looking forward to the game coming out. I wonder what will be going on? Love the way that Reshiram looks though.
It's not reshiram it's kyurem
Well, anyway it looks totally awesome.
I might even buy it,
If i have the Money (I'm broke Sad by vort )
rubinek
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:55 pm by rubinek
Expand the online for godness sake. I hate when games with such an awesome multiplayer potential get wasted because of crappy online service =/

Not really excited for single player. B/W kinda sucked in that department, and as someone else has pointed out, who gives a shit about story in Pokemon?
blackice
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:58 pm by blackice
yah i like the burritos too esecually with that one kind of salsa
Red
Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:24 pm by Red
Spoiler:
so yeah anyway incase you don't know this is the box art for them also i heard that its a new story not the same as b/w i'm going to keep looking around but if i'm thinking right we might end up with new charaters as well o_o(i pray that there teens).
gotta say though i love the box art~.
Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest
yuri wrote:
Spoiler:
so yeah anyway incase you don't know this is the box art for them also i heard that its a new story not the same as b/w i'm going to keep looking around but if i'm thinking right we might end up with new charaters as well o_o(i pray that there teens).
gotta say though i love the box art~.

but is there new pokemon? that is the real question.
Quentin
Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:12 pm by Quentin
I'm guessing that terenwont be too many new ones. It's a direct sequel not a new generation. My money's on them either making there be a bunch of Pokemon from precious generations mixed in or the ability to go to another region like Kanto, Hoenn, Johto or Sinnoh (my money's on Kanto)

Pokémon Black & White 2 announced

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next