Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Phantasy Star Online 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Phantasy Star Online 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantasy Star Online 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daggers
Popo
Daggers

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Phantasy Star Online 2 Empty
PostPhantasy Star Online 2

Alright i dont know if anyone else plays Phantasy Star, but im a big fan of the series Phantasy Star Online is what got me addicted to the MMORPG genre ever since i first played it on my dreamcast years ago. Last year they announced Phantasy Star Online 2 as part of the celebration for Phantasy Star Online's 10th anniversary. Its being released for the pc in 2012 and they just announced last week that it will be making its way to the PSvita in 2013. SEGA confrimed that both verisons will use the same server allowing pc and vita owners to play together. So far no word on a release outside of japan, But if this makes a worldwide release this can damn near push me to buy a vita. Ill post some vids below to show what it looks like(note that the vita verison is confirmed to be only 10% done so the graphics may most likely improve).

Gameplay Trailer

Character Creation

PSvita Trailer

Last edited by Daggers on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Phantasy Star Online 2 :: Comments

chim
Re: Phantasy Star Online 2
Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:34 pm by chim
Well I for one love the Phantasy Star series and would be stoke for it to be worldwide. the video look so freakin awesome. My mind has been blown. I going to need to put this info in the back of my mine. With so many great game like monster hunter 3rd and other jrpg with little to no hope of coming stateside I'm gonna go nuts with anticipation.

Last edited by chim on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Daggers
Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:52 pm by Daggers
chim wrote:
Well I for one love the Phantasy Star series and would be stoke for it to be worldwide. the video look so freakin awesome. My mine has been blown. I going to need to put this info in the back of my mine. With so many great game like monster hunter 3rd and other jrpg with little to no hope of coming stateside I'm gonna go nuts with anticipation.

I totally feel you on that one. IMO there should be no reason why PSO2 not to make it worldwide considering the fact that every phantasy star game besides portable 2 infinity has been localized.
Kurtz
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:03 am by Kurtz
this sh*t makes my d*** ROCK HARD

I really, really wanna play this game ASA-FUCKING-P

if it gets ported to the Vita, it'll be the one reason why i get the Vita +_+
Daggers
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:04 am by Daggers
Kurtz wrote:
it'll be the one reason why i get the Vita +_+

Same here my friend. Not that the vita is bad ,but it never really caught my interest. But for a new Phantasy Star..... HELL YEAH!! Its been way to long 11 years now since the Phantasy star Online was realeased. This can bring in veterans and new players as well and get a PSO community going again. Hopefully i can find some of my old comrades that played on Dreamcast and Gamecube with me.
Kurtz
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:38 pm by Kurtz
Daggers wrote:
Kurtz wrote:

Same here my friend. Not that the vita is bad ,but it never really caught my interest. But for a new Phantasy Star..... HELL YEAH!! Its been way to long 11 years now since the Phantasy star Online was realeased. This can bring in veterans and new players as well and get a PSO community going again. Hopefully i can find some of my old comrades that played on Dreamcast and Gamecube with me.

IFKR!? I STILL HAVE MY FAWKIN GAMECUBE GATHERING DUST WITH PSO EP 1 + 2

This New PSO will be su ashum :3 I saw it, and I instantly *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

*breathes*
Daggers
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 pm by Daggers
Kurtz wrote:
Daggers wrote:
Kurtz wrote:

IFKR!? I STILL HAVE MY FAWKIN GAMECUBE GATHERING DUST WITH PSO EP 1 + 2

This New PSO will be su ashum :3 I saw it, and I instantly *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

*breathes*

I had the same reaction. It will be so great to play with a huge community again and since Vita Owners can play with PC owners im praying population will be even bigger and wont get shut down early as the past severs. I still play EP 1 + 2 on the private sever, but there are very few gamecube players on the sever. Over half of the players on schthack play Blue Burst and since i have the gamecube verison i cant play with them.
Daggers
Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:13 am by Daggers
Also two more awesome trailers i found.

Gameplay Concept Trailer with English Subs

PSvita Cinematic Trailer
Post  by Sponsored content

Phantasy Star Online 2

Page 1 of 1