Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .

Go down 
+4
Deridor
blackice
MasterOnion
Hyakki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyakki
Kelbi
Hyakki

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd/Import
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Empty
PostSubject: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Hello everyone , I wanted to prepare a good gunner armor , so i decided to make a Shogun Ceantaur set , but the only problem is i am not able to complete the Gloves / Vambraces .

I know it requires the Shogun Pincers , But how will i be able to get them ? i have tried getting his 2 claws off , more than 1 occasion , but still i didn't get his pincers nor anything in reward ... Please help me ... pig
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

Thank you Points : 43

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Hyakki wrote:

Hello everyone , I wanted to prepare a good gunner armor , so i decided to make a Shogun Ceantaur set , but the only problem is i am not able to complete the Gloves / Vambraces .

I know it requires the Shogun Pincers , But how will i be able to get them ? i have tried getting his 2 claws off , more than 1 occasion , but still i didn't get his pincers nor anything in reward ... Please help me ... pig

I had the same problem, i got my first pincer from the downloadable event quest "Laurel please" and it apparently has a pretty high chance of giving it in the rewards. The carves from the monsters only give mega potions though :T
Back to top Go down
Hyakki
Kelbi
Hyakki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 pm

So .. How do i get the pincers ? Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:01 pm

You can download the quest i mentioned, kill all the monsters, and get it in rewards. Its not a sure thing but it apparently has a fairly high chance of giving it.
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm

yes use the advice i gave to onion ;) they are really common if you cap the shogun too. you dont even need to bring and=y items except for you charms cause they give you enough i n the quest
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Also, breaking the claws and capturing DOES give you the highest chance of getting a/some pincers. 18% for breaking claws, 24% for cap.

It seems pincers are the rare ceanataur items. I've hunted far too many to know though XD
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Deridor wrote:
Also, breaking the claws and capturing DOES give you the highest chance of getting a/some pincers. 18% for breaking claws, 24% for cap.

It seems pincers are the rare ceanataur items. I've hunted far too many to know though XD

I dont really trust the percentages the wiki gives for freedom unite monsters atm, the numbers just dont add up on some of them...
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:12 pm

MasterOnion wrote:
Deridor wrote:

I dont really trust the percentages the wiki gives for freedom unite monsters atm, the numbers just dont add up on some of them...

Well you can;t blame them, who knows how they get the percentages? they're good for a rough estimate though, my estimate being that pincers are the rarest item at low rank from a cean :P
Back to top Go down
Hyakki
Kelbi
Hyakki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:36 am

Deridor wrote:

Wow ! i think i will try this now !! i have killed up to 20 ceantaurs till now , even still my luck seems barren , but i haven't tried capturing them after breaking off their pincers .

Thank you everyone for your replys !!! i will keep you guys updated of my HUNT FOR THE INFAMOUS CEANTAUR PINCERS!!
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 pm

I had some minor issues with making the armor when i first made it (i think the issues were with the high rank S version though) except my problems were with normal claws (claws+ maybe)
Back to top Go down
Hyakki
Kelbi
Hyakki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:13 am

Well , i am going to just substitute the gloves with some other gunner gauntlet or might just make a new gunner set . I've officially given up : / ...
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 am

Hyakki wrote:

Well , i am going to just substitute the gloves with some other gunner gauntlet or might just make a new gunner set . I've officially given up : / ...
NEVER GIVE UP! JUST KEEP TRYING!

U won't believe how many tries it took me to get Los plate.
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Axel3 wrote:
Hyakki wrote:

you dont even have unite...
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:42 am

blackice wrote:
Axel3 wrote:
Hyakki wrote:

that doesn't really matter. getting rare items is f***ing hard in every MH game. even though the reward-system in tri is a little bit different. but I have to agree with him never give up trying to get the item you want. but maybe a different glove is even better: if it has the right skillpoints (i.e.: ceanataur has def-down so if you take a glove with def-up you don't neet do gem it out)

I think I just contradicted myself 4 times in this one post lol
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:36 am

wut axel doesnt realize is there is an event quest that gives about 2-3 plates a quest and can easily be done in 10 mins xD
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:58 am

thats the same with unite. you just have to download them. also there are the epic-hunting-quests and normal quests with more than one monster in it also give better rewards.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:01 am

Tomderdepp wrote:
blackice wrote:
Axel3 wrote:
Hyakki wrote:

that doesn't really matter. getting rare items is f***ing hard in every MH game. even though the reward-system in tri is a little bit different. but I have to agree with him never give up trying to get the item you want. but maybe a different glove is even better: if it has the right skillpoints (i.e.: ceanataur has def-down so if you take a glove with def-up you don't neet do gem it out)

I think I just contradicted myself 4 times in this one post lol
YAH WHO CARES IF I DONT HAVE UNITE!
blackice wrote:
wut axel doesnt realize is there is an event quest that gives about 2-3 plates a quest and can easily be done in 10 mins xD
=0 which one?
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:25 am

axel3 wrote:
blackice wrote:
=0 which one?
exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:45 am

hyakki farming for stuff is normal just break thosr claws and cap it if u give up farming a few items now i dont want to imagine what you will do on G-rank or on mhfo with those 1% HC carves (cant get those in rewards) I needed 25 ukanlos stones took me 3 days to get 18 still need to get a few @.@
Back to top Go down
Hyakki
Kelbi
Hyakki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:09 am

Hinawata wrote:
hyakki farming for stuff is normal just break thosr claws and cap it if u give up farming a few items now i dont want to imagine what you will do on G-rank or on mhfo with those 1% HC carves (cant get those in rewards) I needed 25 ukanlos stones took me 3 days to get 18 still need to get a few @.@

yeah it was too soon for me to give up hina D:!!

but i have managed to make a stronger armor now .
for now , i am just leveling up HR and doing some elder quests .
Back to top Go down
Hyakki
Kelbi
Hyakki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:40 am

ok i am sorry for double posting , but i have to report this to you guys ...

I DID IT !!!

After killing the 21st Ceantaur , i was able to carve not one , 2 ceantaur pincers !!!!!!!

I've finally completed my gunner ceantaur set ....

Never been this happy in my life /versad/
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:11 am

took me 20 caps with great luck skill to get mine. i swear, those pincers are rare as rathian Plates >.>
Back to top Go down
Hyakki
Kelbi
Hyakki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:41 pm

kama wrote:
took me 20 caps with great luck skill to get mine. i swear, those pincers are rare as rathian Plates >.>

i got it from the gathering hall ceantaur hunt quest . you should try it too.
Back to top Go down
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Hyakki wrote:
kama wrote:

i got it from the gathering hall ceantaur hunt quest . you should try it too.

Thats pretty much the only way to get pincers outside of high rank, as damaging the pincers is a pain in the derriere as they require ESP.

I've only gone to upgrade my ceantaur dual blades yesterday, as you can get them easily in high rank.
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .    Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help . Ceantaur Armour .
Page 1 of 1