Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
US 3DS sale Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
US 3DS sale Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

US 3DS sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

US 3DS sale Empty
PostUS 3DS sale

Just a quick heads up for those who were thinking about getting a 3DS but didn't want an 3DSxl and wanted to wait for a bit cheaper price.

Target Online in the US is currently holding a sale on the regular 3DS. It is marked down from $169.99 to $149.99.

Link: http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-3ds-console-midnight-purple-nintendo-3ds/-/A-14063602

If there is a chance that MH3g or MH4 will be released in the US this might be a good price to pick the 3DS up at...

Just thought I'd give you the heads up while the sale lasts...
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

US 3DS sale :: Comments

Chipou
Re: US 3DS sale
Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 am by Chipou
Might as well wait for black friday where theyll likely go for ~120 like they were last year.
evahnulahm
Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:25 am by evahnulahm
Thanks for the info dc, I think if the next MH game for the west is on the 3ds I will get the xl one so i can see it better...also want to be sure that it actually makes it over here Yes by vort
dcj91x
Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:33 am by dcj91x
evahnulahm: The 3DSxl is tempting and it seems we should know something in hopefully a fairly recent amount of time about MH here in the west.

Chipou: By November the WiiU will be out and a whole lot of other stuff to spend $$$ on.. like hopefully a new MH game...
Chipou
Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:39 pm by Chipou
More the reason to wait for 50 dollars off rather than a 20 dollar sale, especially if monster hunter is the driving force behind it as we still dont know if its coming over, so theres no rush. I'm not saying that 20 dollars off isnt a good deal for a 3ds, im just pointing out that theres likely to be a much better sale later on.
Post  by Sponsored content

US 3DS sale

Page 1 of 1