Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Game Rant Corner... Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Game Rant Corner... Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Rant Corner...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Game Rant Corner... Empty
PostGame Rant Corner...

I hope this does not get out of hand but I really want to give it a try... Please do not go overboard.. keep things cival and peaceful.. Basically just post things that don't make sense to you such as this. (Not me posting to myself in the chatbox but wht I posted about,)

[13:48:54] dcj91x joined the chat on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:48 pm
[13:49:20] @ dcj91x : Seriouslly CAPCOM!!! you think this will make you MORE MONEY!!!!
[13:49:38] @ dcj91x : http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/177156/Capcoms_plan_for_profit_Shorter_dev_cycles_small_teams.php
[13:49:57] @ dcj91x : http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/119444-Capcoms-Latest-Scheme-More-Sequels-Shortened-Development-Time
[13:50:17] @ dcj91x : I don't care that no one is here.. I'm still going to talk about it...
[13:51:27] @ dcj91x : Capcom thinks that doing EVERYTHING!!! People are complaining about is what they need to do to make a larger profit...?!! What the Frog laying hippos are they thinking?!!
[13:52:34] @ dcj91x : Smaller development teams, with less money to make games and a shorter development time along with less new game ideas and mre repetative sequals???... Ummmmmm whuu?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Game Rant Corner... :: Comments

Oni Zelkami
Re: Game Rant Corner...
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:16 pm by Oni Zelkami
**** Rumble Roses.
Lalo
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:14 pm by Lalo
LOL

More sequels, less developing time x3

someone should smack them in the head
Andrew.
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:17 pm by Andrew.
Spoiler:

Yes, Capcom really are geniuses...

@,@
dcj91x
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:20 pm by dcj91x
^ That's because people buy crappy fast games... I have yet to figure out why?
Quentin
Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 am by Quentin
Why do you think people buy Call Of Duty?
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 am by Oni Zelkami
Game Rant Corner... 8746e497fc8341f230e13fa54a32c4e3
Otoshimo
Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:40 am by Otoshimo
^ XD and thats why I enjoy killing pigs with suecide-bomber birds more than knifing my friend repetatively on a gun game I don't even play.... & still win at

just gonna put it out here for...

every capcom game needs a cha-cha cameo from now on /yes/
Quentin
Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:03 pm by Quentin
Less copies more originality
InstaCakes
Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:30 pm by InstaCakes
Respect to the guy who made the strip Shin posted.
I've actually bought all 4 packs for CoD Black Ops, but speaking honestly I don't really side with any videogame in particular. For me it's just Like/Dislike, that's the end of that. The graphics are just the cake's icing.
Which is how my friend got me into MH.

And I swear I have better skills sometimes when I'm fighting one of my friends in SSBB and CoD. Do you want aggro combat BECAUSE IT'S COMING AT'CHA RIGHT NOW :evil:
Seriously, in Brawl with Ike or Sonic I'm pretty much unstoppable when I really get going.
Otoshimo
Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:05 pm by Otoshimo
Mr Stark wrote:
Respect to the guy who made the strip Shin posted.
I've actually bought all 4 packs for CoD Black Ops, but speaking honestly I don't really side with any videogame in particular. For me it's just Like/Dislike, that's the end of that. The graphics are just the cake's icing.
Which is how my friend got me into MH.

And I swear I have better skills sometimes when I'm fighting one of my friends in SSBB and CoD. Do you want aggro combat BECAUSE IT'S COMING AT'CHA RIGHT NOW :evil:
Seriously, in Brawl with Ike or Sonic I'm pretty much unstoppable when I really get going.

Thats common actually. alot of people do better against friends that online/random people or such. I do better when Its live, like the person I'm fighting is sitting in the room with meh, even if it's someone i've never met prior.

... Ganon can Ganown Ike any day :D
Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:34 pm by Guest
i personally do better when there isnt a 6 second lag on my attacks too
Lalo
Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:09 pm by Lalo
Vortiene wrote:
i personally do better when there isnt a 6 second lag on my attacks too

THIS.
Roon
Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:49 am by Roon
Dwarven Ruins in Skyrim...they are the most annoying maze of confusion...and then my PS3 decides to freeze on me so I have no idea where it has auto saved. I'd say I can't wait to finish the thieves Guild Quest I'm doing but I know there will be more Dwarven Ruin Dungeon crawling with other Quest paths.
Will
Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:45 pm by Will
2nd part of the Valley of Defilement in Demons Souls, friggin giant beating you senseless and the water poisons you and that freaking black phantom that can run full speed in the water. Also after you go through the pain of finally getting to the end you have to fight one of the most ridiculously easy bosses EVER. Hated that place every time I had to go through it.
Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:43 pm by Guest
Roon wrote:
Dwarven Ruins in Skyrim...they are the most annoying maze of confusion...and then my PS3 decides to freeze on me so I have no idea where it has auto saved. I'd say I can't wait to finish the thieves Guild Quest I'm doing but I know there will be more Dwarven Ruin Dungeon crawling with other Quest paths.

I only hate the dwarven ruins because it is IMPOSSIBLE to carry everything back with yourself Sad by vort

oh wait...my helper has infinite carrying capacity. MUAHAHAHAHA
Oni Zelkami
Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:18 pm by Oni Zelkami
WiiU Deluxe is already sold out at GameStop.

Quentin
Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:17 pm by Quentin
Shin Zelkami wrote:

#firstworldproblems
dcj91x
Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:28 pm by dcj91x
Shin Zelkami wrote:

Only the pre-orders... If you want one, you better be in line early... Say a few days before.
Lalo
Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:36 pm by Lalo
dcj91x wrote:

Only the pre-orders... If you want one, you better be in line early... Say a few days before.

Think of it like... a camping trip
Oni Zelkami
Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:46 pm by Oni Zelkami
I pre-ordered the standard version. The only reason I really wanted the Deluxe edition was for the extra Data. I figure I'll just buy some external harddrives when they make them.

Not like I need to worry about a line anyway. Just pre-order at a retailer in a mall. The store there doesn't open until around an hour after the mall opens. I did this with Skyward sword too. Got there only 20 minutes early, and I was second in line in a fairly small line. (6-7 people)
Otoshimo
Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:42 pm by Otoshimo
Lalo wrote:

Think of it like... a camping trip

yea a camping trip with untillion other people. one that if you get out of line to take a piss/grab a whopper/restock on the booze, your SCREWED.

Think of it as the a serious zen-iffying meditation session :D
Chipou
Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:59 pm by Chipou
I still dont understand the point of camping out for systems when you can pick it up like 3 weeks later without wasting a week of your life. Or is there actually several good launch titles? (actually what are the launch titles?)
Lalo
Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:04 pm by Lalo
dcj91x
Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:25 pm by dcj91x
Chipou wrote:
I still dont understand the point of camping out for systems when you can pick it up like 3 weeks later without wasting a week of your life. Or is there actually several good launch titles? (actually what are the launch titles?)

If I recall correctly it was months after the Wii launch before more were available once it was sold out... Most nintendo systems sell out quickly. (I think no matter how many they make at launch they sell)

As far as launch titles:

These are the "LAUNCH WINDOW" titles. To be released from November 18th to the end of March... But the most important title is of course Monster Hunter Ultimate...

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/09/looking-at-wii-us-launch-window-game-lineup/

^ More titles have been confirmed since this list i believe and I think quite a few are launch day titles.
Post  by Sponsored content

Game Rant Corner...

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next