Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Release day: Guild Card Sharing Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Release day: Guild Card Sharing Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Release day: Guild Card Sharing

Go down 
+6
PAiN---
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
MHWF
Arkenaw
Sephastus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Release day: Guild Card Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Hello fellow hunters. Release day is fast approaching and many of us will have long lists of things we want to accomplish. As fellow forum goers, I think it would be a good idea to get together on day one to share guild cards with each other. Sort of like putting the proverbial face to the name.

On day one, I suggest we join up on the very last room, of the last world on the last server on the online list. Our own little online corner for the MH Wiki Forum goers.

Anyone can make the room and it would be a nice way for us to have a little get together, and maybe have a few hunts.

See you all in game!
Back to top Go down
Arkenaw
Rhenoplos
Arkenaw

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:57 pm

How does it work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/arkenaw#
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:03 pm

This is a great idea. I have added it to the Calander of events starting March 19th, 2013.

Since in MH3U we can "as it appeares so far" name out own cities lets as suggested unse the very last room, of the last world on the last server on the online list name them "MHWikiForum" if it can be that long to identify ourselves and all start hunting together.

Also remember that the WiiU has a feature on the "Friends List" that once you play with someone you can click on them and request them as a friend. So play with as many forum members as you can.

Ark: basically it shares the information by just playing "Teaming Up" with others and when you are playing on the 3DS and have streetpass active it shares your guildcard information with others as well.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:08 pm

MHWF wrote:
This is a great idea. I have added it to the Calander of events starting March 19th, 2013.

Since in MH3U we can "as it appeares so far" name out own cities lets as suggested unse the very last room, of the last world on the last server on the online list name them "MHWikiForum" if it can be that long to identify ourselves and all start hunting together.

Also remember that the WiiU has a feature on the "Friends List" that once you play with someone you can click on them and request them as a friend. So play with as many forum members as you can.

Ark: basically it shares the information by just playing "Teaming Up" with others and when you are playing on the 3DS and have streetpass active it shares your guildcard information with others as well.

Heh if this is indeed true it'll be interesting to see who pops in, granted I'll likely be a recluse and go into my own city for solo play as I usually do.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:32 am

Nova wrote:
MHWF wrote:

Heh if this is indeed true it'll be interesting to see who pops in, granted I'll likely be a recluse and go into my own city for solo play as I usually do.

Ummmm, what would be the point of taking up a city online to play solo???? One that groups playing together could actually use...

All online quests, items and events are available offline so that's a bit pointless.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:01 am

dcj91x wrote:
Nova wrote:
MHWF wrote:

Ummmm, what would be the point of taking up a city online to play solo???? One that groups playing together could actually use...

All online quests, items and events are available offline so that's a bit pointless.

There will always be empty cities, plus the online content is always harder than the single player, that's where the real challenge is.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:32 am

No.. Actually the "multiplayer" city is able to be played without having to go online. In the 3DS version anyways and I believe in the WiiU version as well. As far as challenging, in MH3U I think you will find the difficulty soloing weather you are online or not just fine. But I guess well see in about a month.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:13 pm

dcj91x wrote:
No.. Actually the "multiplayer" city is able to be played without having to go online. In the 3DS version anyways and I believe in the WiiU version as well. As far as challenging, in MH3U I think you will find the difficulty soloing weather you are online or not just fine. But I guess well see in about a month.

Yeah, now I just gotta afford a Wii U.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:53 pm

dcj91x wrote:

I've spoken to quite a few players already playing an imported mh3u and from what ive heard, Soloing G-Rank is crazy hard! And of course multiplayer can be hard as well if u don't have a decent team. You could have 3 awesome players and one total scrub go in and die 3 times u_u.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Just remember MH3U and MH3G are still.. ever so slightly different but you are correct.. Online or off G rank will be challenging regardless.
Back to top Go down
Khalial
Kelbi
Khalial

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd/Import
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:13 pm

TrollJho Rage by sipax
dcj91x wrote:
Just remember MH3U and MH3G are still.. ever so slightly different but you are correct.. Online or off G rank will be challenging regardless.

That's cool... But what about the fact of online multiplayer and how it is on the 3ds
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 am

What about people in EU? we have to wait til 22nd before we get MH3U.
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:29 pm

No reason they can't have theirs separately.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:29 am

Khalial wrote:
TrollJho Rage by sipax
dcj91x wrote:

That's cool... But what about the fact of online multiplayer and how it is on the 3ds

there is no online on the 3DS... unless you use the packet relay thing, which requires a wiiu so at that point you might as well get the game for wiiu. the 3DS game is exactly the same as the wiiu game except for online play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release day: Guild Card Sharing   Release day: Guild Card Sharing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release day: Guild Card Sharing
Page 1 of 1