Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:32 am

Ares wrote:
Need to farm dire miralis for gems. Enter room. Room host posts a diablos quest... You dumb mother fucker the room is marked for dire miralis if you wanted to fight a diablos you should have made a new room for diablos so I didn't have to walk in here expecting a miralis only to have to turn my ass around and look for a new room where the people are actually fighting dire miralis.

Was this last night Ares? I walked into a room and the same thing happened to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:26 am

Having a blast hunting in free-hunt, trying to get world eater stomachs to get decorations for the house, and I save a trap and tranq JUST FOR JHO. He finally shows up in one hunt, and I am really happy about it. He starts limping and changes zones. As soon as he gets trapped, from behind his legs comes a bullfango and knocks me clear away! /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ ARRRGGHHHHH I feel like I was just trolled by capcom.

Still got the world eater stomach though... /yes/
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:57 am

Finally!!! after like 4242342323424234 rathalos i got my plate omg!!!! just has someone wrote "just wait when you don't want it and you'll get it", i kept on getting rubis rubis RUBIS!!!! who the hell need that many rubis!!! so yesterday we had some friends coming over my house i was killing my 4242342323424234 rathalos and i had to close the 3ds becouse they just came by.
After a while i forgot about it then i remembered i had just left the game, i went and got it and i just wanted to finish it has fast as posible becouse we had company, rushed to killed and cap and then at the reward box FREAKING PLATE!!! WTF!!!! lolz, had to save and close the game, and since the company left reaaaally late i haven't played the game to enjoy the epic find, yea i wanted to get it and savor every moment but nooooooo it had to show and the moment i had o rush it o well i got it but i still haven't enjoyed it im at work at the moment and i have to wait until i get home Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:06 pm

elchele wrote:
Finally!!! after like 4242342323424234 rathalos i got my plate omg!!!! just has someone wrote "just wait when you don't want it and you'll get it", i kept on getting rubis rubis RUBIS!!!! who the hell need that many rubis!!! so yesterday we had some friends coming over my house i was killing my 4242342323424234 rathalos and i had to close the 3ds becouse they just came by.
After a while i forgot about it then i remembered i had just left the game, i went and got it and i just wanted to finish it has fast as posible becouse we had company, rushed to killed and cap and then at the reward box FREAKING PLATE!!! WTF!!!! lolz, had to save and close the game, and since the company left reaaaally late i haven't played the game to enjoy the epic find, yea i wanted to get it and savor every moment but nooooooo it had to show and the moment i had o rush it o well i got it but i still haven't enjoyed it im at work at the moment and i have to wait until i get home Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax

have you also soloed it? if so check kayamba and cha cha, they may surprise you and gathered one ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:24 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
Ares wrote:
Need to farm dire miralis for gems. Enter room. Room host posts a diablos quest... You dumb mother fucker the room is marked for dire miralis if you wanted to fight a diablos you should have made a new room for diablos so I didn't have to walk in here expecting a miralis only to have to turn my ass around and look for a new room where the people are actually fighting dire miralis.

Was this last night Ares? I walked into a room and the same thing happened to me.

Yeah, it was the night before you posted? Don't remember the names of the people in the room.

Super Ivory Lagi hits hard... Pretty much every move he has one hits me in my H Jhen gunner armor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Yep, sure was. I freaking hate walking into rooms like that lol. Especially when I see a room with one person and I'll join to hopefully grab other hunter's attention, right when I greet myself "SORRY BRO IM MINING, BYE. *SETS OUT ON QUEST*"

-_-
Back to top Go down
Craeme
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:09 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
Yep, sure was. I freaking hate walking into rooms like that lol. Especially when I see a room with one person and I'll join to hopefully grab other hunter's attention, right when I greet myself "SORRY BRO IM MINING, BYE. *SETS OUT ON QUEST*"

-_-

Not gonna lie I'm guilty of doing that ALOT XD. Although I usually tag a room in a really messed up way like High hr1 playing with friends (going off MHTri here as I've yet to play MHTU) so it implies I want to do some solo things. Its actually a pretty easy thing to avoid if you pay attention to the tags and what sets the people in the room are wearing.
Back to top Go down
Archie
Melynx
Archie

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:13 am

My first Green Nargacuga did not go to well... But it didn't go horribly I guess. I failed but I could blame Big Jho for that. oh well! I will just try until I succeed.
Back to top Go down
SonicSceptile
Kelbi
SonicSceptile

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:43 am

Well, just had my third triple cart in MH3U. Was it Jho, you ask? Or Dire Miralis? No.

Nibelsnarf. Freaking Nibelsnarf.

1st cart: I place a bomb, only to have Cha-Cha blow it up in my face. Then, as I'm standing up, Nibelsnarf dives up from underneath me and sends me flying. Then he blasts me with his sand beam.

2nd cart: A friendly Jho appears. Kayamba decides to attack it. Jho rages. Jho uses Dragon breath. I go flying, only to get sanbeamed as I stand up.

3rd cart: Place my last bomb. Nibelsnarf swallows it, but sends me flying. Get killed by the tailsweep because I didn't fish him fast enough.

Man I hate G-rank. Can't find a decent SA armor set to save my life.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd
Felyne
Shepherd

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:02 pm

SonicSceptile wrote:
Well, just had my third triple cart in MH3U. Was it Jho, you ask? Or Dire Miralis? No.

1st cart: I place a bomb, only to have Cha-Cha blow it up in my face. Then, as I'm standing up, Nibelsnarf dives up from underneath me and sends me flying. Then he blasts me with his sand beam.

2nd cart: A friendly Jho appears. Kayamba decides to attack it. Jho rages. Jho uses Dragon breath. I go flying, only to get sanbeamed as I stand up.

3rd cart: Place my last bomb. Nibelsnarf swallows it, but sends me flying. Get killed by the tailsweep because I didn't fish him fast enough.

Really? Green Narga is a great place to start with evasion and focus. Depending on how good a charm you have you can also get AUL with that set. Other than that all you need is sharpener, anything else is being greedy.
Back to top Go down
SonicSceptile
Kelbi
SonicSceptile

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:38 am

Shepherd wrote:
SonicSceptile wrote:

Really? Green Narga is a great place to start with evasion and focus. Depending on how good a charm you have you can also get AUL with that set. Other than that all you need is sharpener, anything else is being greedy.

I've only just got into 7* quests, but that seems like a great place to start. I'm gonna farm Sand Bari for his armor, then move onto Green Narga. Still annoyed that Helios Z isn't holding up. Maybe I should replace the Vangis waist for the Helios Z one.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:10 am

SonicSceptile wrote:
I've only just got into 7* quests, but that seems like a great place to start. I'm gonna farm Sand Bari for his armor, then move onto Green Narga. Still annoyed that Helios Z isn't holding up. Maybe I should replace the Vangis waist for the Helios Z one.

The Helios Z armor works well with the Helios X Waist, you'll get HGE and Sharpness+1 with a decent tali and 5-7 slots you should easily get 4-5 skills out of it, with decent defense, I know because I use that set Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:38 am

^Agreed, Helios Z with the X waist is pretty good for early g-rank, and even more because of the skills it offers.

Since this is the wambulance thread.. NARGA, Y U GIVE ME SO MANY MANTLES BUT NO MEDULLA OMBLONGATA!?
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:45 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
^Agreed, Helios Z with the X waist is pretty good for early g-rank, and even more because of the skills it offers.

Since this is the wambulance thread.. NARGA, Y U GIVE ME SO MANY MANTLES BUT NO MEDULLA OMBLONGATA!?

High Rank Narga can give medulas also... so when I need them, I just do some quick village narga runs. Cap it for extra chances.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Noted, thanks!
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:42 am

Gah, I tried my hand at Alatreon today I made sure my pouch contained everything I needed, Nulberries, Ancient/Max/Mega Pots, Flash Bombs, Lifepowders, cool drinks etc, gave Chacha and Kayama both the Artillery and Ultimate Mask respectively each with the 7 lives ability, I had my Helios Z and X set each with 106+ defense for a total of 611 raw, defense and the Plessy LS (Verdant Splash+) My set has Sharp+1 HGE and Evasion, I ate for Health+50 and Defense up (L) with 2 random food skills... I spent 45mins against him only to triple cart after using all my pots /palm/, he was about 2mins from dying D: Not happy at all... I'm thinking Plessy LS < Blizzard Siren? I was unsure of his weakness, I think it's more Ice than water so I'll give it a shot... any help would be appreciated /nerv/
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:18 am

Have to do all the arena quests with every weapon to get the barrage piercing, goddammit.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:19 am

Online evading vs offline evading.

Got so used to playing offline that I did not even bother to use any type of evade skill. When absolutely necesery, I would guard with the GS, or do the dive. Everything else, a regular, precisely timed evade would do.

I go online, and doing the same evading when anyone else has priority in the zone, and its insta hit. "O, you thought you dived, nope, you go hit... TWICE, in one hit... then I am going to teleport away, and jump on you for a cart" /mad/

I do not want to have to use the evade skill just to do what i normally do solo while in a group.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Sephastus wrote:
Online evading vs offline evading.

Got so used to playing offline that I did not even bother to use any type of evade skill. When absolutely necesery, I would guard with the GS, or do the dive. Everything else, a regular, precisely timed evade would do.

I go online, and doing the same evading when anyone else has priority in the zone, and its insta hit. "O, you thought you dived, nope, you go hit... TWICE, in one hit... then I am going to teleport away, and jump on you for a cart" /mad/

I do not want to have to use the evade skill just to do what i normally do solo while in a group.

Can't say I've ever had that problem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Due to my muted reactions times, I just always play with evade.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:51 am

I have spend the last two day moga woods farming and I have yet to seea Jho. the agony is unbearable >.>
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:02 am

i got lucky and saw him in the forecast after having an online room clear out.
i dont think it's worth it to try too hard for jho/i.lagi in freehunt, they're very very rare.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:56 am

Went on a Jhen run.

All G rankers, but for some reason the host only wanted to do High rank Jhen.

And he gives me grief for taking Ceadeed Axe, saying only Ice or Drag is good on Jhen. He's using brachy lance.

dumas.

Also, 4 G rankers are OP for HR Jhen. Have yet to get the head carves when running with 4 G rankers (though it does go faster, showdown is a lot earlier).
Back to top Go down
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Green Plessy spamming tail spin on land makes me a sad panda, and a dead hunter.

Also I have yet to get ONE GODAMN PLATE OFF LAGI OR RATHIAN.
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:37 am

why does every armor require random pieces from other monsters? I mean come on if it is armor from one monster dont put a super rare drop from a completely unrelated monster in the recipe. Also i hate when a weapon changes from one monster such as lagi ls to being a zinogre recipe, although at least it is still lightning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next