Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
AzureGreen
Aptonoth
AzureGreen

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:41 pm

hustyv01 wrote:
AzureGreen wrote:

Had a feeling that quest would be the way to go. I saw it earlier.

Well, thanks. I guess my new love is going to be Defender(Hi) - if I can get it.
Or Bow the crap out of that quest. I know it's an overused set, but the Kelbi Bow plus Giggi set with evade extender works well for avoiding attacks while trying to break the horns.
Good luck!

I suck at bow; can't use it for the life of me.
...And I don't want another armor that I'll probably just sell when I finally make my Diablos armor.
Back to top Go down
bill_the_noob
Bnahabra
bill_the_noob

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): France

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:25 am

the beauty of "plain dangerous" is that you dont even need to break black blos horns to get hardhorns.....
for ez mode bari go for slime start to break wings, for ez mode black blos go for poison
Back to top Go down
AzureGreen
Aptonoth
AzureGreen

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:46 am

bill_the_noob wrote:
the beauty of "plain dangerous" is that you dont even need to break black blos horns to get hardhorns.....
for ez mode bari go for slime start to break wings, for ez mode black blos go for poison
Neat.

I think I'll try and break her horns anyway, if I can, for that slightly higher chance.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Whenever I search for a popular monster like DM or Lucent Narga, all the cities are full, but when I make my own, no one joins ;~;
Back to top Go down
AzureGreen
Aptonoth
AzureGreen

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:50 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Whenever I search for a popular monster like DM or Lucent Narga, all the cities are full, but when I make my own, no one joins ;~;
I'd join if I had a Wii U...
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:06 pm

people who restart quests as soon as they have the slightest trouble... oh, you forgot hot drinks, better restart then... :facepalm:

wasted almost an hour over the w'end joining quests just for people to restart for various crap reasons
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:24 am

Enkidu wrote:
people who restart quests as soon as they have the slightest trouble... oh, you forgot hot drinks, better restart then... 🤦

wasted almost an hour over the w'end joining quests just for people to restart for various crap reasons
I do this /pokr/ 

Only solo though, and most of the time it's from a really early cart with say, a monster like Alatreon. Hate when people do it in multiplayer, you've got up to 3 other people backing you, they can spare a drink/you'll kill the monster fast.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm

If you're going to flaunt your G Ala weapon and armor, don't show off how bad you are at the game. Your equipment doesn't magically make you amazing at the game. I'm surprised leeches get to HR 204.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 am

MetaMarx wrote:
If you're going to flaunt your G Ala weapon and armor, don't show off how bad you are at the game. Your equipment doesn't magically make you amazing at the game. I'm surprised leeches get to HR 204.

dude people piggybacked/leech-lifed tri past +400.

I'm more surprised at how many morons still use ala armor as that 'look at me I'm badass' flaunty-armor and think anyone cares.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:59 am

Otoshimo wrote:
MetaMarx wrote:

dude people piggybacked/leech-lifed tri past +400.

I'm more surprised at how many morons still use ala armor as that 'look at me I'm badass' flaunty-armor and think anyone cares.
As someone who uses G rank ala gunner armor. There are PLENTY of retards who care.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:52 am

Saw my first light blue name today.

I was expecting much more for a person that "experienced." I asked for the guild card, but never received it... I wonder what that person had to hide. Low completion time?, Exaggerated use of bow weapons? Very few awards? Ultimately: use of less than legit means to garner said accomplishment?

I don't think I want a light blue name now... people are going to hold me to such high standards :-D
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:47 am

... There are standards in gaming?
Back to top Go down
bill_the_noob
Bnahabra
bill_the_noob

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): France

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:28 am

Sephastus wrote:

I was expecting much more for a person that "experienced." I asked for the guild card, but never received it... I wonder what that person had to hide. Low completion time?, Exaggerated use of bow weapons? Very few awards? Ultimately: use of less than legit means to garner said accomplishment?

I don't think I want a light blue name now... people are going to hold me to such high standards :-D

he probably wants to hide 1200+ green narga kills, 1200+ HBG usage (people dont kelbi bow 4point formation anymore), maybe lack of awards etc...
full award list is more impressive than 999 anyways (you have at least to beat Mark of Hero and Ala solo)
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:57 pm

bill_the_noob wrote:
Sephastus wrote:

he probably  wants to hide 1200+ green narga kills, 1200+ HBG usage (people dont kelbi bow 4point formation anymore), maybe lack of awards etc...
full award list is more impressive than 999 anyways (you have at least to beat Mark of Hero and Ala solo)

^this. the whole grind to 999 is pretty rofl. i've played with a few one time and they would leave the game after one cart -__- getting 100% award completion is far more of an accomplishment imo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Unless Capcom become dicks and make HR 999 one of the Awards in MH4. :P
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Crystalis wrote:

no please no
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:00 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Crystalis wrote:

no please no

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Yes_me10
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Awards are nothing impressive for me as most of them base on pure grind. No reason behind it besides "hey look i got all pretty symbols on my card!". Never really cared about them too much. But i know some people are into it.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Well if you look at it that way, all of MH is pure grind xD Idk why but this is the only MH outve any that ive wanted to finish my GC completely. Even though I havent played in a few weeks. Im surprised that getting 999 isnt an award by now.. oh yeah kill a jhen morhan once for an award, but get to hr999 and get a color change and title ._. capcom logic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:24 pm

I understand logic behind obtaining awards for killing certain monsters but awards like Argosy License, Atlantis Crabstone or those damn luck base crown size awards are just... well so boring. And when you finally got it, it's like obtaining useless event weapon. You aim for it, it's looking cool, but there're better choices aout there so it will stay in your box most of the time.

I think it would be cool if certain awards gives you acces to hidden weapons/armors etc. or even new rare subspiecies of monsters! Like for killing Savage, it unlocks PINK Jho aka Big mama!
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:39 pm

The only one that stands out to me is the complete all village quests awards. Pure solo.

I'd agree; having extra unlockable quests/weapons is a nice incentive to obtaining the awards; hopefully these bonuses are actually worth something like Bushido/Ivory Event gunlance standards and not in Eisenfaust standards (Seriously I will be depressed if I get a crap weapon/armor unlockable from completing all village quests).
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:51 am

Antari18 wrote:

I think it would be cool if certain awards gives you acces to hidden weapons/armors etc. or even new rare subspiecies of monsters! Like for killing Savage, it unlocks PINK Jho aka Big mama!

^Yeah, but then you're going to have leachers/beggars creating Deviljho rooms for Pink Jho, with room titles like POST PINK or PLZ PINK. And then the awesomeness of the unlock gets diluted again.

Now maybe if some events were solo only... or the quest requirement for joining is quest unlocked...
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:12 am

What the f&*$ is with getting stunned upwards of 5-8 times per quest! I was doing the baleful nox quest and I was using full rath soul Z with HGE and I kept getting paralyzed. So I said ok i will give up AUL for AUS and gem in negate paralysis. All it did was stun me like a billion times instead! Is that a glitch or what?
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Well, thunderblight does increase the chance of getting stunned, but I still remember that I kept getting stunned by Baleful regardless of what hit me. ._.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:37 pm

With Baleful Gigginox, a good way to tell whether or not what it's doing will stun you is to pay attention to the color of the electricity. If the electricity is yellow, it will stun you. Blue will not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next