Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:27 pm

53% of carving a crooked horn. 2 carves later.... I have zero crooked horns
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:03 am

Mark Of Hero makes me weep. Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
PerfectHeaD
Bnahabra
PerfectHeaD

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Tumblr_mqr97wYV1Q1soofyao2_1280

I was so mad at the constant barrage of god damn rhenoplos today that I had to draw to vent.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:12 pm

After my three runs on the Clashing Fists! Event Quest:

I have never done a quest so nerve-racking. My last run with 5 minutes left, Brachydios was still kicking with no signs of weakness. He defeated me 3 times in a row at that point... I feel ashamed to have lost only at the VERY end of the quest...

Ivory Lagiacrus never gave me this much trouble, neither did Stygian Zinogre. A slip up against Ivory and Stygian and you can run off and recover. A mistake with Brachy, and you're dead.

I have given up hope on soloing him until I can find something new to combat him. My previous run&gun method that easily destroyed Cruel King of the Sea and Descent into Hades clearly doesn't work against Clashing Fists at all.

To Brachydios: Well done, good sir. I'm gonna have your head for this.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:25 pm

God damn game. I'm trying to get Lava Nuggets, and so you let Uragaan fall over the lava so I can't mine his back? Fuck you game, and fuck your Lava Nuggets. I'M OUT DIS BETCH *quits MH3U*
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Sai_ wrote:
God damn game. I'm trying to get Lava Nuggets, and so you let Uragaan fall over the lava so I can't mine his back? Fuck you game, and fuck your Lava Nuggets. I'M OUT DIS BETCH *quits MH3U*
Took me till yesterday to find out that you can also mine Uragaan's stomach for Lava Nuggets.
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:34 am

TKMT wrote:
Sai_ wrote:
Took me till yesterday to find out that you can also mine Uragaan's stomach for Lava Nuggets.

/o_o/  No matter how long I live, I seem to always learn new quirks about Monster Hunter...

Right now, the only thing that's frustrating me about this game is that I kinda want to start a new character, but I really don't want to spend another 500 hours on one, I guess... once is enough. BUT I WANT NEW CHARACTER! /no/ 
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:09 am

aninymouse wrote:
TKMT wrote:
Sai_ wrote:

/o_o/  No matter how long I live, I seem to always learn new quirks about Monster Hunter...

Right now, the only thing that's frustrating me about this game is that I kinda want to start a new character, but I really don't want to spend another 500 hours on one, I guess... once is enough. BUT I WANT NEW CHARACTER! /no/ 

I know your pain...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Met a guy who swored at me and kicked me out of his city just because I killed the monster when he wasn't in the same area.

Man I love this kinds of idiots....
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:55 pm

^These

Anywho lalo that is the main reason I retired that and the game is pathetically easy.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Yuki wrote:
Anywho lalo that is the main reason I retired that and the game is pathetically easy.

it finally happened? wow

that's going in the siggy posthaste
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Oh Moonshards why must you be so elusive for me? Dynamos I have plenty of now. I need just one Moonshard for my Nether Blademaster set. Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:33 am

Next time take with you cha-cha or kayamba with Mock Melynx mask. Cha-cha give me plenty of gems/mantles so far and 2 moonshards, few dynamo. They really helps to my surprise.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:38 am

Antari18 wrote:
Next time take with you cha-cha or kayamba with Mock Melynx mask. Cha-cha give me plenty of gems/mantles so far and 2 moonshards, few dynamo. They really helps to my surprise.

I would if I was good enough and confident enough to solo G Rank monsters. Truth is I only hunt them with a full team of people on the servers. I just don't have the time or interest to play the game by myself and I'll have even less time once I get my new Alienware laptop next week because I'll be playing the Sims 3 and Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:31 am

People who don't understand that capping Styg Zins for S.Zin Skymeralds is stupid.

Cap = 2 chances @ 3%
Kill = 3 chances @ 3%

In what bizarro world is 3 NOT greater than 2?

Their rationale? The tail and head break makes up the difference. You get the tail carve and head break either way, genius. /mad/ 
Back to top Go down
AzureGreen
Aptonoth
AzureGreen

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Atalanta wrote:
People who don't understand that capping Styg Zins for S.Zin Skymeralds is stupid.

Cap = 2 chances @ 3%
Kill = 3 chances @ 3%

In what bizarro world is 3 NOT greater than 2?

Their rationale? The tail and head break makes up the difference. You get the tail carve and head break either way, genius. /mad/ 

Plus the rewards.

If you're that afraid of not getting it, try an armor with Good/Great Luck (Or Lucky/Ultra Lucky cat), or, perhaps, eat for Carver(Hi) if/when you can.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:52 pm

AzureGreen wrote:
Plus the rewards.

If you're that afraid of not getting it, try an armor with Good/Great Luck (Or Lucky/Ultra Lucky cat), or, perhaps, eat for Carver(Hi) if/when you can.
Been there done that. My main set is a Sharp+1/Carving Master/Rock Steady. Good general purpose, and I always get 2 tries at the tail carves at least. I joined a room later, in an hour had 7 S Zin Skymeralds.
if you were curious:

No my main complaint is people who can't do math. Who can't see that 3>2?  I think the hunter was thinking that you don't get break rewards unless you cap, since they were insisting that the break rewards make up for the loss of a chance from carving.

Eh I'm over it. Now I'm just mad that I have maybe an hour of peak questing skill (i.e. focused enough to run the super brachy/ivory/szin quests) a day, then stink it up. I guess that's why on Tri, Capcom would send over those "Take a break" chat messages. I don't miss those, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:05 pm

So many randumbs online with "wait for one more?", "can we do it with just 3?", "just the two of us?".
What the crap. It's not like this game is impossible to solo. How stupid can people be, when there's a 3ds version with no online, and if they didn't have friends, they would be shit out of luck.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:20 am

Sai_ wrote:
when there's a 3ds version with no online,

Welcome to my world. :V
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:41 am

Hmm...I am not the best solo player so I can understand their fear. Plus some of those DLC monsters are quite scarily hard too.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:05 am

I understand DLC, but regular quests is no excuse, especially when epic quests severely reduce monster health into horrible proportions that you can basically solo it with crappy weapons.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Sai_ wrote:
So many randumbs online with "wait for one more?", "can we do it with just 3?", "just the two of us?".
What the crap. It's not like this game is impossible to solo.
Ugh, I don't like those people. I enter a Gold Rathian city and the host will say "Just us two?"

I'm like: "Really? Against a Rathian?"
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:12 am

3 ala runs and still no webbing. 4th times the charm right?
Back to top Go down
SonicSceptile
Kelbi
SonicSceptile

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Alas, Wii U, why was your delivery delayed to today? *sigh*/sad/ 

I actually have a really funny story involving paranoid noobs. A youth centre near my house was hosting a MH event. There was a challenge to see which pair could kill the arena Ian fastest. As there is an odd number of people and I was the only one there who had defeated Miralis, I was made to solo the quest. I ended up winning because the other players didn't understand that "Arena" means "no break rewards"/palm/ . I managed to run a time faster than a hammer user and a person using another weapon (can't remember and I'm waiting for my Wii U to arrive so I can show you all my "mad leet pro skill"/sly/  (lol)) because not only did they go for a tail cut and all breaks, they kept waiting for Ian to use her fireball or to trip/pokr/ . I guess soloing G-Rank is good for something after all.

It teaches you to fear what will happen if you f*** up your evades.TrollJho 
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:29 am

Players who name the city for a specific mob, and after one hunt, change targets are getting me annoyed. I joined because I am trying to get gold crowns, so don't get angry at me if I decide to skip town when you change targets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next