Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?

Go down 
+16
LadyLunastra
DemonPants
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Silverwind
IBGenius
Sephastus
haruno
Lalo
Ares
Yuki
Crystaelis
DanielisAwesome52
PAiN---
Lagiacrus the ultimate
pumpkinslayer
Willowacks
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Willowacks
Kelbi
Willowacks

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was just wondering what monsters you would like to see back and how hunting them could change with the new game-play mechanics.

I would love to see the Kirin make a come back, it is such a kick ass looking monster and you could jump on its back while it tries to kick you off and then you can kind of gauge when to jump off before he performs his 360 degrees lightning attack.

A dark element sub-species would look awesome too!

So which monsters do you want to see?

P.S I hope I have posted this in the right place XD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:55 pm

I wonder if they will have older elder dragons return. Only gen 2 had elder dragons return (and it were all of gen 1 elders) but in tri they brought back no one. Qe have the great desert back tho, so maybe Jhen will be back.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:08 pm

haruno wrote:
Oh also a gunner only kushala daora quest would be lulzy.

No poison knives either that would be fun xD
Back to top Go down
DemonPants
Aptonoth
DemonPants

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:18 pm

I'm glad we're getting the old monsters back. I'm also extremely happy that the Elders are coming back. I'm hoping that the others follow suit. (Why wouldn't they?) The Fatalis needs to come back with all of it's variations. I haven't gotten to Miralis yet, but simply from the name it SOUNDS like a Fatalis. I would like to see Frontier monsters, I've never been able to play that game since it's quite difficult to do so. That, and they closed down the servers.

As for the topic of re-skins in FU, I don't quite get it. I'm glad that Yuki pointed out that Tri took moves that were already made and gave them to different monsters. Heck, when you look at some monsters in Tri they might as well be a monster we have already seen, Barroth and Barioth come to mind. The Barroth might as well be a Diablos that can throw mud. And someone already went over Barioth being a slow Narg that can shoot ice. And I will always think that the Khezu trumps the Gigginox any day. I feel that the fact that it looks like it has no head is scarier than a gecko that can posion me. Plus, the Khezu's scream is by far one of the most horrifying things to ever grace Monster Hunter. Also, I hope they really up the difficulty for 4. I liked Tri, but it just felt so easy, after a while I just stopped. In 200 hours I made three armors and that was it! Once I could upgrade low rank armor to high rank, I did so with my Rathalos Armor and never needed to change it. Tri Ultimate did better with that, but it still feels a bit easy.

Hopefully Monster Hunter 4 is going to blow our minds and surprise us with more new and awesome things.
Back to top Go down
LadyLunastra
Kelbi
LadyLunastra

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): America

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Yian Kut-Ku would be an interesting re-addition. I mean who doesn't love the noob slayer? Most of all the re-introduction of the famous elder dragons of the past game would bring more excitement to the game. In the newer games for Wii and DS, we really only get the taste of a few elder dragons, and in my eyes I feel like they didn't really compare to the past games.

For instance, Kushala Daora was a really tricky monster to hunt, but one of THE funnest. I had made a strategy for every single time I hunted him, bringing enough objects to keep him poisoned, while also wielding a hammer so pounding his head through the wind would make that a breeze.

Chamelous, Teostra, and of course Lunastra were also very fun to find and hunt, especially since they were so unique. Forgive my spelling on this- Yamastukiami (big green floating octopus >3<) Really proved to be a strong fighter, and his size really put him apart from the other elder dragons.(Like Lao etc.) Jhen and Ceadeus were both giant, so it wasn't like they were very special in size, since there were only like what, 3 Elder Dragons in the Wii series?

Vespoid, I could really pass on having them return. Even the queen made me want to throw my psp down the stairs.

The prey family was also a bit of a pain. The new raptor breeds in the newer games aren't placid, but they don't run all the way across the entire area to go spit and snap at you. I also recall them jumping obscene heights to pester me.

We need more leviathans. Keep them capcom, they're probably the most interesting to me! Also bring back more beasts, Blangonga and Volvidon are adorable :3

Most of all.
Bring, back, FATALIS~!
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Rukodiora, Hyujikiki, Berukyurosu/Doragyurosu.

I just want to hunt these guys, they seem so awesome and I can't play Frontier. ._.

ALSO, BLACK RATHIAN PLZ.

Last edited by Crystalis on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:22 pm

I'd like to see Volvidon & Zinogre return, honestly. Ivory Lagiacrus was a lot of fun, but I don't see him coming back in a title with no water combat (despite being a land-locked fight). How do you justify having the subspecies without the regular Lagiacrus? And yet, other than Khezu, they haven't shown any Lightning monsters, have they? A few Ice, Water, the new Virus... Raths are fire...

You think elemental weapons are going to be rarer than we're used to in this game? In 3U, element is such a big deal... it would be weird to go back to a game style where element was downplayed.
Back to top Go down
seaturtle400
Popo
seaturtle400

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:10 pm

My first game was tri and the only games i have r tri and tri g. So freedom unite guys and frontier would be awsome. I want them to bring all the hypnoctrices and qurupeco cause i love the peco flint And ukanalos
Back to top Go down
seaturtle400
Popo
seaturtle400

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:20 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
I wonder if they will have older elder dragons return. Only gen 2 had elder dragons return (and it were all of gen 1 elders) but in tri they brought back no one. Qe have the great desert back tho, so maybe Jhen will be back.
See at first i thought jhen morhan and its sub were cool but they really r just boring
Back to top Go down
seaturtle400
Popo
seaturtle400

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Also I know rathian and rathalos r a huge part in monster hunter but if capcom could make a even cooler flying wyvern that could replace them then i would find that interesting. Though dont get me wrong rathian and rathalos r awsome
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:21 pm

seaturtle400 wrote:
My first game was tri and the only games i have r tri and tri g. So freedom unite guys and frontier would be awsome. I want them to bring all the hypnoctrices and qurupeco cause i love the peco flint And ukanalos
Have you looked at the monster list for MH4? It's like 17 new monsters and then there are like 40+ returning MHFU monsters, so you got your wish. Except ukanlos and Hypnoc aren't back so yeah. Also they would never ditch rathian and rathalos, they're essentially the MH mascots.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:45 pm

An MH game without los and ian would resemble a Godzilla movie without Godzilla. And they tried that:

Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Godzilla

And it was terrible.
Back to top Go down
seaturtle400
Popo
seaturtle400

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Ive seen the list but i still think it would be cool having ukanlos the biggest thing ever not really. And im not saying they should take them away im just saying it would be kinda cool to have a new flagship flying wyvern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?   Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2