Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Club Nintendo discontinued! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Club Nintendo discontinued! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Club Nintendo discontinued!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Club Nintendo discontinued! Empty
PostClub Nintendo discontinued!

Basically Nintendo announced today the EU and NA club nintendos will be no more.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/club-nintendo-shutting-new-loyalty-rewards-program-coming/
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Club Nintendo discontinued! :: Comments

Re: Club Nintendo discontinued!
Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:16 pm by Guest
it isn't gone until September 30th and they won't even start removing club nintendo codes from new games/systems until April 1
MetaMarx
Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:21 pm by MetaMarx
It's not like Club Nintendo (NA at least) has had any worthwhile rewards for the past two years. I really couldn't care less if it's gone.
Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:23 pm by Guest
MetaMarx wrote:
It's not like Club Nintendo (NA at least) has had any worthwhile rewards for the past two years. I really couldn't care less if it's gone.

i got plenty of games for free, im fine with that. The physical rewards have been garbage. Looking forward to the smash bros soundtrack
MHWF
Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:10 am by MHWF
MetaMarx wrote:

Nintendo did announce (and it's on the club nintendo page as well) that starting febuary 1st they are adding a ton of redemable games and a lot of physical (though limited amounts) items also.

So basically NoA finally does the club nintendo store correctly right before they shut it down.

I should also mention that nintendo has already confirmed they will be starting a new rewards program sometime later this year. None of your current club nin information transfers over though.
Tomderdepp
Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:14 pm by Tomderdepp
but every one who registers to the new program will get flipnotes 3D(yes, that still exists) for free
Yamatsu
Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:39 pm by Yamatsu
Here's hoping NoE will actually give us using UK site decent stuff before offs the store...
Verity19
Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:21 pm by Verity19
Tomderdepp wrote:
but every one who registers to the new program will get flipnotes 3D(yes, that still exists) for free

Surprised to hear that's coming back... Thought it was long gone after the 3DS came out and it never showed up anywhere :/

I've never honestly used Club Nintendo, so not really disappointed or anything by the news that it's going away, to be honest.
dcj91x
Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:33 pm by dcj91x
^ It's coming back but from what has been said the western version will not have online support or the ability to share stuff with others through the 3DS.. So it's a pretty watered down version.
Yuki
Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:34 pm by Yuki
dcj91x wrote:
^ It's coming back but from what has been said the western version will not have online support or the ability to share stuff with others through the 3DS.. So it's a pretty watered down version.

If that is true I see no point the original was great because of the community behind it and the work they all shared.
Verity19
Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:09 pm by Verity19
Yuki wrote:
dcj91x wrote:
If that is true I see no point the original was great because of the community behind it and the work they all shared.

The original definitely was great because of its community, and being able to see what everyone shared was the best part of it for me.
Without the online and sharing, we're pretty much just going to get it to make them for a way to kill time or just show to people we know in rl... Doesn't exactly sound very appealing blank
MetaMarx
Post Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:40 am by MetaMarx
I cannot fucking believe that such an obscure game like Startropics 2 is a reward. I'm totally getting it. Oh it also took about 2 hours to order that Majora's Mask puzzle.
Raptor98
Post Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:56 am by Raptor98
Well, Kid Icarus is a nice reward for those who have enough coins.
Post Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:03 am by Guest
Raptor98 wrote:
Well, Kid Icarus is a nice reward for those who have enough coins.

AKA no one
dcj91x
Post Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:02 am by dcj91x
^ I had about 2,000 unused coins... Most likely because the NA club rarely ever had anything.

Also Vort, in the US club nintendo will be completely gone at the end of June not september like in the EU.
Post Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:09 pm by Guest
dcj91x wrote:
^ I had about 2,000 unused coins... Most likely because the NA club rarely ever had anything.

Also Vort, in the US club nintendo will be completely gone at the end of June not september like in the EU.

I know, except I already used all my coins
Post  by Sponsored content

Club Nintendo discontinued!

Page 1 of 1