Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:15 am

Gonna abandon my previously thought out set.. since shagaru doesnt wanna drop his stupid gem. I have insane luck when it comes to getting any gem I don't particularly need in first run, my most recent ones being two rathalos mantles from first g-rank los and two seregios gems from my urgent seregions. But desire sensor ofc raises its ugly head when it's something I need... so meh. It would've had low defence anyway..

I will instead go with near full rathalos z with garuga x chest, giving me evasion+2, crit eye+3, elemental crit, hg plugs, razor sharp and thunderattack+1, least for now. It worked on high rank, works even better on g-rank I'd say. And my friend just happens to have g-rank garuga quild quest to boot.

Althought monodevil set is looking nice too. Would love me some hammer sets with evasion, stamina thief, sharpness+1 and hg plugs, I also happen to have +6 OOO stamina drain talisman on me. :p Knockout skill doesn't convince me of it's usefullness but draining monster's stamina would make em loads more susceptible for some more pounding, even if I had happened to miss the head which happens way too often online when I'm not hosting. Rathian should just NOT take me 5 connecting uppercuts and 2x triple pound combos to stun when 4 uppercuts should be enough. On my screen everything connects, but it takes million years to stun a monster and it makes me very sad. Half a second lag is meh.

Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:42 am

Had a great time tonight with some randos while farming Gore. I was hammering and one of my team mates knew to pull off aerial attacks when launched. We teamed up and got some sick team mounts. The best one was where I prepared a golf swing which launched them into Gore while it was flying. Gore dropped and my buddy pulled off the mount. Another memorable moment was getting a leaping super pound off on Gore when I jumped from the secret area of the Primal Forest.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 4:16 am

I killed a Tetsucabra by jumping off of a cliff, changing zones, and hitting it with a mid-air attack on the way down. It was pretty epic.

In a more interesting bit of news, I was hunting a Daran Moran, and we were in the final part of the battle. I got on his head, and after a while, he tried shaking me off. I flew through the air... and landed back on his head.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Teamed up with my siblings Friday night, then mostly just with the older of my two younger brothers yesterday and went online with him. Am now HR 5, and I almost have both the full Blue Star set and Hero set from the event quests. I have the Blue Star one complete, but I have the Zinogre jasper left to get for the Hero's Braces. Got the quest Fear Factor unlocked and completed.
Planning on trying to get that jasper today. Probably going to just look up Zinogre rooms, as I'm sure there are others trying to get a jasper for the Hero set.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 4:06 pm

didnt get muh done sadly, spent the day farming rathalos for his plate to upgrade a fire Chade(Charge Blade). Was about to finally give up and just go for the other upgrade path and fought him once more just for the wingtalon for that other upgrade path, and wouldnt you know it, he gave me a plate, huzzah. So i got that upgraded.

Now ill probably spend the day farming S.Queen for Extract to upgrade my last weapon needed to feel fully ready for high rank x.x
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 4:40 pm

Teostra and Akantor down, they weren't actually that bad to fight. Two more monsters to go and I'll be glorious G rank. Yes by vort

Then maybe I'll see if I can find some G3 people to post Rusted Kushala for me. >_>
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:55 pm

I was hunting a High Rank village Frenzied Seltas and Seltas Queen (and a Rathalos). I landed the killing blow on the Seltas Queen, and as the death animation was playing, the Seltas pinned me. I managed to get out, and then fully carve the queen. Then, I gave the Seltas one hit... and he immediately died. I then finished carving him just as the quest ended.
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Finally hunted hunted Mr. Snake and finished my urgent. Tried soloing ukanlos and it took me ages cause I was using sns. After 30 something minutes, I finally killed that shovel. I went and checked my HR and I jumped all the way to HR 91 and I'm just like, why so high? Anyway, time to go back and farm bboy zin for his plates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:33 pm

wanted to start with non-useless armor in mh4u. Only non-useless armor in low rank before 6 star is battle armor, ceanataur armor, and gore armor. Get to gore still in derring armor unupgraded, apparently his frenzy mode instakills me no matter what I do (from max health). Never been so pissed off at a monster. All I want is to be able to get non-useless armor, and I'm not getting some useless proxy-armor to be able to get the good armor. Jaggi armor in MH3 was actually useful, why is everything so useless early-on in MH4U.

Anyways, I upgraded derring armor so I have 30 def instead of 5 and then beat gore. Waste of perfectly good armor spheres!!!

Now i've got battle armor. Finally, something with skills that aren't useless.
Back to top Go down
Azurei
Kelbi
Azurei

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:39 pm

I finally made it far enough to try and face off against shovel face to get to g-rank. I started a room early in the day, had a couple people join, and things didn't go so well. I ran out of healing items and the other guys triple carted. So, I try again in the evening. Joined a room with one guy who also needed the quest, and a third joined us shortly after. We all needed to do the urgent and proceeded to trounce ukanlos three times in a row and got us all to g-rank. As a bonus, I managed to get four gems in three runs.

Also made the teostra charge blade and wow do I love the design for it. Now I just need to get a fanblade (I think) from dalamadur to get his insect glaive, and a bunch of the kushala weapons...
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:07 pm

I think that my game's Desire Sensor is broken. I really wanted a Rathian Ruby to upgrade my fire long sword to match the rest of my HR Long Swords, but I was feeling too lazy to grind Rathians. I did the Cherry Blossom Rathian guild Urgent Quest solo, and I got... 2 Rathian Rubies (and a Plate, which my Guild card decided to brag about instead of the Ruby). One from a shiny, and one from Quest Rewards.

I seem to have similar luck with any other Gems that I want. I got my Zinogre Jasper and S.Zinogre Umbrage from the first HR Zinogre of each type that I hunted, 3 Rathalos Rubies from my first two HR Rathalos, and an Earth Dragongem from both Daren Morans that I have hunted. I also got 3 Pale Steaks from one HR Khezu once.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 12:30 pm

So after another 2 fights against Serg I am feeling pretty confidant and dont even use all 5 mosswine jerkies.

Later:

Serge Hunting Horn is SICK. Not really sure i want its armor.

SO I have gotten decent at fighting Serge with a CBlade.
I decided to try him with his own hunting horn.

Im back a square one lol.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:03 pm

i have now broke the barrier into high rank, and the first thing i did, hunt 3 monsters in 1 mission, showed those friends how it's done lol
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:45 pm

I an so upset over all the Dbags who would rather find a different gathering hall than spend 5 secss to share their guild card,
It just took me 40 minutes to Capture a HR Tigrex.... in Caravan.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Took on Silver Rathalos earlier. Had to end via subquest. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:48 pm

My brother and I beat the 7* key quest monsters. We then did the Dalamadur urgent and lost. We then took a break and I tried solo'ing it. I ran out of time unfortunately. Then my brother joined me again and this time we beat it (It still took over 30 minutes.). Then we did it again (Since we did my urgent, and now we need to do his.), where I used a hammer, and we beat it in about 15 minutes.

That whole time, my brother was using the same armor/weapon. Whereas, I used IG on the first two failed attempts. Lance on the 3rd (Which was the first successful run.), and Hammer on the 4th run. The hammer I used had 960 raw damage, 220 Dragon, a bit of white sharpness with Sharpness +1, and a decent amount of blue.

After beating the Dalamadur, my brother and I did my Ukanlos urgent, and then we went to bed.
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:50 pm

That rainbow color pigment.
(~'_')~
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:37 pm

G1 complete, hello G2!
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:13 am

I did the Egg quest where you have to get two Eggs in the Desert while dodging Tigrex. I did the first egg without seeing a Tigrex.

Then, I went to get the second egg. On the way back, the Tigrex spotted me. He let out a roar... and immediately flew off, allowing me to get back to base without any problem.
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 7:35 am

Finally made a set for charm hunting. Time to finish the rest of G1 quests and then arena Jho for coins
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:14 pm

Mostly quested online with the usual of my two brothers yesterday. Now HR 7, and so I did my new quests that showed in the caravan quests after reaching seven. Akantor wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, what with all the complaining about it from my brother due to the people who tried to switch our ranking up room to an event room with that specific event quest. Can understand why he doesn't like the event one, in all honesty, but the offline one I unlocked wasn't so bad.
I also feel as though I fought too many Shagaru Magala yesterday, one after another, due to it being people's urgent and me not even knowing it was for a while... Can now make that whole armor set, just as long as I get the ore for the helm for it. Was still fun, even so x3
Debating now between going back to do the guild quests that aren't done yet in the four, five, and six sections, or if I should go online and find an HR 7 room that's looking to rank up, seeing as how I can always solo the skipped quests later, which is what I'm going to do, but am not always home to go online to rank up with others.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:45 pm

Spent some time last night hunting with a person I met the first time i Went online. Drogon , mains CBlade.

Then we got a gunner, Silas.

We were mowing through quests like nobody business. Got we all got to HR 3 and then we went back and started trying to get checkmarks. It was a good night.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:53 pm

All this time All I had to do for the Azure Omen was to hunt A Rath. I though i had to hunt both the A rath and Serg.....

Thats what i get for not paying attention. I wouldnt have failed the quest 4 times if i had paid attention.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Those Contrary Scales just won't pop up... I've been doing Chaos Magala whole day with no luck... desire sensor...
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Kurtz
Kurtz

Thank you Points : 21

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:02 pm

just one rank away from G-rank, super pumped!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 9 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next