Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:36 am

Went on a G rank expedition vs a Yian Garuga.
Captured it and got a Yian Garuga Guild Quest.
Woot

EDIT: I'm a Seltas now? Nice.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:04 am

Dear hunting journal. Another day without any progress on getting decent GQ hammer. Did almost 50 Chameleos already. I decided to do 5 lv140 chameleos every day, till decent (1820-1872) will show up, but It already start being a bit boring...
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:06 pm

did a few relaxed caravan high rank missions, since i had time for it, then helped my friend jenny finally beat that brachy since we got her some armor spheres to upgrade her armor even further, to have even more def than me, and helped her get her revenge XD
then just hunted other thigns with my bf, getting all those weapons upgraded slowly and tackled a few elder dragons, helped him beat akantor where him and his group of guy friends failed to do so over and over, yet i jsut walk in with my bow and pwn the big slowpoke dragon XP
it's nice feeling like the one girl of the group who is actually a badass XD
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Jojozityjo wrote:
did a few relaxed caravan high rank missions, since i had time for it, then helped my friend jenny finally beat that brachy since we got her some armor spheres to upgrade her armor even further, to have even more def than me, and helped her get her revenge XD
then just hunted other thigns with my bf, getting all those weapons upgraded slowly and tackled a few elder dragons, helped him beat akantor where him and his group of guy friends failed to do so over and over, yet i jsut walk in with my bow and pwn the big slowpoke dragon XP
it's nice feeling like the one girl of the group who is actually a badass XD

Congrats on being the BA of the group. Male, female, it doesnt matter. Being the BAMF of the group is always a good feeling
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 5:28 pm

I tried hunting the dual Cephadromes from G1 again this morning. I managed to kill one, getting carted twice in the process. I got the second one to begin limping as the game announced that there are 10 minutes left, and was ready to high tail it from the area, to cap it when it was sleeping. A passing Cephalos knocked me down, and the Cephadrome took that opportunity to shoot a sand shot at me, carting me for the third time... I was so upset.

But, at least it showed me that I can kill them without being instantly owned.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Everyone should use the rainbow colour for their armor
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 5:46 pm

What is this Rainbow Color I keep hearing about, and how exactly do you get it. All I have are basic colors.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 5:55 pm

The 6* mission "Caraveener's Challenge" gives you armor pigment that's rainbow colored, or more accurately, the color changes all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Also, after fighting Daladamur(?), you get the full palate of colors to choose from.

But yes, the rainbow brite setting is spaz inducing. lol I loved it in MHFU for certain armor... but for the chameleos armor... too much color... waaaayyyy too much color. (I am thinking the cooking set is going to do that this time around. )
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Chameleos still give the acid trip with almost the entirety of their armor changing color based on your pigment, and Nerscylla and Shrouded Nerscylla also do as well.

Yes by vort

And yeah, Dalamadur unlocks the color chart rather than picking from like the 10 preset options.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Finishing up my Esurient Z armor. I love the skills, plus the looks, plus the fact that it's hard to get.
I can hardly wait to finish it and show it off to everyone, considering it's not a common armor due to you having to solo a G-rank monster! *gasp*
And that means it's finally an armor that you can only get by playing offline. Yay, I'm so happy!

Joined a Deviljho room today and got a level 120 Jho quest that gives GS/LS. Woot!
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:32 am

Finally beat the Cephadromes. I then breezed through several other G-Rank quests.

On an unrelated note, I found out that the name of my Ash Kecha Long Sword, Tamopaha, is the name of an Indian goddess, and means "She is the one who vanishes ignorance".

I also want that Jho quest.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:12 am

I've hunted over 45 Seregios, only 2 of which were actual captures.
I have Regios X for both hunter classes.
I've started 6 Seregios weapons, and finalized 2 - and can still finalize 3 more.
...and yet, I don't get tired of fighting Seregios. Probably because all those projectiles and funky moves it has keeps every hunt interesting.

Started getting into Bow. I had a Loading+7 CritStatus+4 talisman, so I figured "why not?". I made the Seregios and Chameleos bows (for damage and status respectively) and made Kushala X, since I had a spare Large Elder Dragon Gem and plenty of Kushala items. It also has an ABSURD amount of slots, sitting at 2-2-2-3-3, and it's easy to gem in Evasion+2 with a single Evasion+2 jewel, in spite of making the Kushala X helm in Blademaster for defense's sake. Ended up with over 440 defense after several armor sphere upgrades, which is pretty massive for a Gunner, and even if I gemmed out Double Poison, I still had LOADS of slots left.
And then I farmed some Apex Seregios for some Zenith Gems - which resulted in a nearly uninterrupted 8-streak of Large Zenith Gems. So I honed my Seregios Bow for Defense, and I'm not really sure what else to Hone - probably gonna hone the LBG for Life, since I've gemmed in Peak Performance on it. I also happened to decipher another Aged Text and OH MY GOD RAGING BRACHY I CAN FINALLY MAKE LIGHTBREAK PRESS

Anyway, here's my completed raw DPS bow set:

Also made and finalized the Kecha Wacha HH. Those Auricles were a pain in the Wacha to farm (ha), but at least I have a healing-based HH. However, when I played it, I expected some funky rhythms, not...birds tweeting and chirruping? Pretty, but a tad disconcerting nonetheless, especially when it plays the cymbals when attacking normally. It also has some pretty odd note combinations, which bugs me a bit when it comes to keeping buffs up, but at least I can keep my hunters topped up on health and roar-immune.

Next up, the Najarala and Brachy Hunting Horns.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:44 am

Lemme guess you have to be HR8 or so before you unlock all the quests in caravan to end up getting the Caravaneers Challenge?

Last night had a team of randoms going where we finished every 6 Quest lvl mission we did in about 5 min. Except for the shaggy Urgent. That one took us about 15 min strangely. We all friended and lamented that we had to part ways.

I guess they might also watch hunting videos or did their homework as we were just stunning monsters constantly, or keeping them trapped, Rathlos was pretty much never airborne. It was awesome!
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:23 pm

I unlocked it well before reaching G Rank.

Did you get the quests for talking to the guru in Cathar? After talking to him, the villagers will ask for several random quests, and he will finish off the quest chain with a Kushala Daora quest. There is no map icon for when the guru has something to say because he is in the shrine to the north.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:41 pm

Nearly finished my Kama Sedition set today. As always most time consuming was collecting materials for those low rank sunspire jewels and fishes. Now I need only to upgrade it with spheres.

Skills: Load up, Focus, Normal up/Rapid up, Reckless, Marathon Runner.
Charm: Normal up+8, Stamina+4, OO.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:54 pm

th8827 wrote:
I unlocked it well before reaching G Rank.

Did you get the quests for talking to the guru in Cathar? After talking to him, the villagers will ask for several random quests, and he will finish off the quest chain with a Kushala Daora quest. There is no map icon for when the guru has something to say because he is in the shrine to the north.

Its tedious, but every time I finish a GH mission i check all the areas.

I I have finished the Cathar quests but I still have not gotten a Daora quest.... just checked the Wiki, you need to be HR7 to get the Daora quest....
I like this whole thing of having to do both sides to get all missions.. but at the same time it is really tedious.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:51 pm

hunted a bunch of kushala doara for elder dragon bones for my stupid kinsect upgrade x.x
then just went clearing a bunch of high rank caravan quests jsut to push through, while still hunting for a hr yian garuga in the expeditions lol

also found a full 5 launching cats .. tried them out ... they seem totally useless, like they dont do anything at all x.x
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Yeah launching cats where very.... blah. It wsa not easy to use them to jump off of.
Back to top Go down
Phenica
Kelbi
Phenica

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:21 pm

3/24-Tried hunting G.Magala(Low Rank) using a HBG, failed. Tried again with a LS, failed.
3/25-Returned to get revenge on the G.Magala, attempted to kill it using an Insect Glaive, Success is among us. Broke his feelers, tail, and wings, as well as his face before killing him while he slept.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Congrats Phenica! It only gets more fun from there.

Just Solo'd teh HR6 Urgent Shaggy!

And I got a PHOSGEM!!!!!
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:49 am

I upgraded my Tamopaha Long Sword to a Tamo Saggrama (I love these weird names), making my attack be 693 Raw plus 870 Fire with Fire Ark+3 (680 Fire Attack normally)

I just wish that there were more monsters weak to fire...

I also somehow got a lvl 1 Kirin quest. I did not know that it was even possible...
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:30 am

So after 6 failed runs on Crimson Fatty I decided to throw caution and tactics to the wind. I equipped My Garuga Armor, the S.Magala CBlade and aimed to just land as many Charge bursts as possible (X+A,X+A,X+A) with ultra bursts thrown in when i saw a chance.

The last 6 attempts i would die at about 30 min or just time out. I beat it in 15 min. Go fig.
Back to top Go down
Ken Kurobasa
Cephalos
Ken Kurobasa

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 12:58 pm

After a couple of real crappy rounds against Pink Rathian (needed to kill her to get a upgrade to my cook and to unlock more caravaan 8* quests) I beat her this time without carting once and with some ammo in my new lbg to spare. Was the Seltas LBG I have the strongest LBG I have?... It's the only other one I got and the other one needs a los plate. I could of used HBG but the mobility of the LBG proved useful. All I know is I am glad that's over.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:13 pm

After my 3ds XL screen cracked, I finally give in and purchase the N3ds XL.

G rank is brutal. Jho seems to come out every expedition I take an d trolls me when I am hunting another Mob. Finally after 3 quest, I show him whoms boss and got a crook in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next