Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:53 pm

did more offlines, slowly getting them caught up to where i am in online. Then in the later part of the day, dealt with silver rathalos and a bunch of elder dragons while playing with the bf on his night, that silver rathalos just refuses to sit still even for a second lol
not to mention tough as nails and i need a whopping 10 of his tails for weapon upgrades x.x
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:07 am

Today, I got off my lazy bum and finished the rest of the 5 Star GH Quests, adding another gold check to the list.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:17 am

Congrats on the Crook!

I have avoided doing any of the G rank quests so far, and have focused on G Expeditions and Guild Quests. Almost got a Jho in an expedition, but it left. Should have just switched to him instead of completing the other monsters since his parts are for better things than a Kut-Kut...
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Day two at G Expedition and Been getting Loads of Kut-ku and the blue version counterpart. After three or four of them, A savage jho came in and 1hko me all day. I manage to cut its tail off but that about it. The wierd dragon breath stance got me good. It will take time before i learn its pattern.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 12:59 pm

By the way, I would like to point out that the G-rank Savage Deviljho is a monster that can only be fought through expeditions. If you have one in your expedition and want to make it's armor or a weapon, I'd advise you do so as they aren't super easy to come by.

As for normal Deviljhos, the only time you can fight them in a quest is through guild quests once you are G3.

Looking at some of the Deviljho weapons, they can be fully upgraded if you gather both Jho and S. Jho parts. And those weapons aren't bad considering you can get them at G1 even.

Had I realized sooner that you could get normal Jhos through "Unstable" G-rank expeditions, I could have gotten my Rare 10, Esurient Z armor at G1 (I currently have about 710 defense with that armor compared to my previous 580 or so.). Plus with Handicraft +7 tali, I can get the skills:
AuXL, Speed Eating +2, Razor Sharp, Sharpness +1, and Speed Sharpening (With a one slot weapon.).

After fighting more S. Jhos to finish my armor, I got an Sns/DS jho quest and a Lance/GL jho quest. Both level 120.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:59 pm

That Jho Stance is... weird... Never hit me with it, but that may be due to me always chasing his tail (his weakest spot I can reach). I am really liking the G-Rank movesets on all monsters. Keeps things interesting. Even the basarios type monsters are a bit more interesting with their charge + homing roll. And the flying blue kut-kuts... They are trying to imitate silver los now?? Caught me by surprise.... and got carted!... on a Kut-Kut!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:14 pm

i don't understand how these people who don't know how to get out of being stunned make it to anything other than HR1
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:07 pm

hunted a whole lot of silver rathalos last night, then spent the second half of the day, the best half, not hunting when i could have been, i could have been, should have been, guess was too tired to drag myself into hunting teostra and finding groups online for rathalos for their gems and rubies x.x
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 7:20 pm

I decided that I want to make an (Element) Up+3 set for each element... and I picked the Tidal Najarala set for he Water one. It will be "fun" times while I hunt them.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:45 pm

Tried doing that last Caravan quest twice. Failed both times...

The first time I ran out of health really early. The second time, I brought stuff to make more, and still ran out of health.

I decided that I'm going to have to get those other Wystones before I try it again. Bouncing on everything just doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Phenica
Kelbi
Phenica

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 11:07 pm

3-27; Been grinding online with friends and family all day, made it to HR6! <3
3-27; Made the "Rath Heart" Gunner set, Looks so cool!
3-27; Obtained 2 New bows, Excited to start Bowing things out of the air more!~
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:06 am

Vortiene wrote:
i don't understand how these people who don't know how to get out of being stunned make it to anything other than HR1
Tell me about it.
How on earth can you be HR40+ ans STILL don't know you can break out of stun by yourself?
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:19 am

Killed 6 Tidal Najarala and a couple of normal ones. I definitely find the tidal ones easier. Just need one more Heart Stopping Beak (and an Avian Stoutbone) to finish the set.

EDIT: And then I got 3 Heart Stopping Beaks in the next mission. Now, I can make a normal Najarala armor with minimal effort, too... if I decide to make it.
Back to top Go down
Phenica
Kelbi
Phenica

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:57 pm

3/28- Started hunting S.Zino online with friends, got pwned like 5 times.
3/28- finally found a way to kill S.Zino without triple carting
3/28- aiming to make the Zinogre U armor set (mainly for looks)
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Well, I've finished every Caravan quest.

That last one was quite a bit easier after getting the Wystone: Drive. I actually managed to do it without fainting too.

I played last night with Crystalis, Phenica and Kyo (I don't remember your forum name, sorry.). We got Crystalis' second character from HR 1 to HR 4, as well as did Kyo's Dalamadaur Urgent.
Back to top Go down
Azurei
Kelbi
Azurei

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Managed to do quite a bit over the last several days. I hit G-special rank and have gotten three texts deciphered so far. It took a few days, but I finally found a good group to farm furious rajang with for a bit, so I'm now working on some mixed armor sets and weapons. Also spent some time offline unlocking white monoblos since the grand divine ire robe needs three horns from that sucker... Now I just need a whole lot of zenny to actually make the gear I have the parts for... sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:51 pm

i didnt get much done, except unlock a new feature in offline, and just when i thought there was no more lol
still didnt really get any of the dozen rare materials i need for weapon upgrades, except 1, 1 of like, 6 x.x
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Did some- err, LOADS of charm grinding with Kairak. Eat for Explorer, get the Sovereign of the Sky quest (Rathalos on Heaven's Mount), mine all we want then break Los' back to complete the subquest whenever we want. We even killed it a couple times, and Kairak also happened to get a couple Rubies, a Mantle and a few other things. I just got...more Rubies.

Later on Phenica joined in; we did some more charm runs (which thanks to Phenica ended the quest by failing instead of subquesting out a couple times), and then we did a Frenzied Tigerstripe Zamtrios, which made excellent Evade practice with those bounce attacks.

Been getting into Lancing. I don't like evade-lancing much, so I just take my Hermitaur Z set, the Albrach Demolisher I was making for laughs earlier, and by gemming Guard +1 into +2 and getting Evade Extender, I can now play Lance very comfortably. Pity about Short Sprinter, although I mostly charge to get a ledgeless mount, or simply to literally hit the ground running. Loads of fun being able to stop most attacks and punish them - I still have a few bloopers when trying to charge sometimes, but in general I can counter attacks quite easily.

Also been giving LS a bit of a go - I made full Kushala X for Blademaster (the helm was already done for my Kama Sedition set), gemmed in Evasion+2, Evade Extender, and Sharpness+1. With 2 weapon slots, I could even fit Elemental Crit...except none of my good longswords actually crit at all right now - and I'm short on Ice and Dragon weapons (thinking of making the Stygian Zin LS and Rimeblade, probably the fish one for laughs), and I should probably make the Najarala LS too.

Tried Apex Deviljho last night - I would rather fight Apex Rajang, and THAT'S saying something! That weird standing Dragon-breath thing is weird as hell to look at and even weirder to try to attack while it's doing it (as its weak spots are out of reach in general), but when it does pretty much any other attack, somebody's gonna cart for sure because it dishes out true damage out the wazoo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 5:58 pm

InstaCakes wrote:
Tried Apex Deviljho last night - I would rather fight Apex Rajang, and THAT'S saying something! That weird standing Dragon-breath thing is weird as hell to look at and even weirder to try to attack while it's doing it (as its weak spots are out of reach in general), but when it does pretty much any other attack, somebody's gonna cart for sure because it dishes out true damage out the wazoo.

I don't know. I'd rather fight an Apex Deviljho over a normal Furious Rajang. I hate those things so bad.
Although the reason I'd rather do the Jho is probably because I've fought about x100 more Deviljhos than I have Furious Rajangs (I've done probably a few hundred Deviljhos in my MH career compared to my 2 Furious Rajangs that I've actually beat.).
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:31 pm

Tried hunting a regular G-Rank Deviljho in the Everwood. Despite breaking his face twice and severing his tail, he was not capturable moments before he ran away...

Generally, procrastinating doing the Seregios Urgent to go to G2.
Back to top Go down
Phenica
Kelbi
Phenica

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:43 pm

@Insta; i don't remember joining you guys for charm grinding e.e... Also:

3/28; Ran into an internet bug on my 3ds, had to Format it; Losing my save file on MH4U (Downloaded off of Eshop) Warning kids; Do not Format your 3DS if you have an Eshop copy.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:30 am

more farming, all day, and only 1 of the 6 gems i need down, still need ruby, umbrage, jasper, teostra gem, it just doesnt stop, and all day of grinding for just 1 rare item DX
also tested dalamadur for the first time, my god the size and one shots :o
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:02 am

Made it to G2. Then, started farming more Armor Spheres. Need so many Heavy armor spheres...

EDIT: I decided to run an Expedition. I was fighting a Najarala, and it paralyzed me. Just as it was about to defeat me, a Seltas came out of nowhere and killed it. Then, it flew off to another zone. And then a whole bunch of Congas burrowed out from underground. It was all very surreal.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:13 am

Went from starting HR4 to at my HR7 Shagaru urgent on my bow profile.

Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:32 am

G Rank Kushala is nothing to me!
Farming it is fun. Probably gonna make its armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next