Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Help needed. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Help needed. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help needed.

Go down 
+3
ghostwind101
Thor
Conbob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Conbob
Kelbi
Conbob

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but...

My MH: Freedom unite save corrupted and whenever I'd go to load the save up my game would freeze.
After much swearing I decided to start a new save and I'm finding it pretty depressing having to hunt po-po meat.

Does anyone have any suggestions of quests, weapons/armour to get that will quickly put me back on track?

Any help would be greatly appreciated Yes by vort

P.S. My old save was a GH rank 6.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Popo
Thor

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm not sure if you like hammers but the bull head hammer is great hammer to start off with. I got up to Gravios with that hammer and then swiched to.....I forgot the name of it but what I do know it's in the iron hammer path. It has around 850 attack.
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

3DS friends code:

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Anvil hammer? The Kut-Ku pick takes longer to make but has 10% affinity.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Popo
Thor

3DS friends code:

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:51 am

The Kut-ku pick is an awsome hammer but you can get the anvil hammer earlier than the Kut-ku pick cause it needs monster bone+ you can only get it after defeating tiggy.
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

3DS friends code:

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Thor wrote:
The Kut-ku pick is an awsome hammer but you can get the anvil hammer earlier than the Kut-ku pick cause it needs monster bone+ you can only get it after defeating tiggy.

you can get monster bone + from killing low HR guild Kut-Ku, i think?
Back to top Go down
Thor
Popo
Thor

3DS friends code:

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:02 pm

It dose'nt make no difference wether its a Guild Village quest unless it's High Rank.
Back to top Go down
Wishmaster
Aptonoth
Wishmaster

3DS friends code:

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 am

It is indeed possible to get monsterbone+ before tiggy in guild quests. I am walking around with the pick but still havent killed the GH tiggy (hr2 urgent). GH quests are somehow a lot harder then the village ones. Guess thats also the reason why rewards are better.

I had the most luck with the blue kutku, but the other also gives them as q rewards. It's not a 100% rate though, but since you'll be needing lots of ears, you can farm 2 things in one strike.

Happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 am

I suggest completing 1* and 2* guild quests, to unlock the 2* rathalos. The rewards it gives aren't great, but it gives you enough to make low rank rathalos armor. Gem that for the best attack skills you can get, and get the anvil hammer, and just keep upgrading that equip until you reach high rank. Once you hit high rank, hold off making an armor 'till you hit 8*. Then you can make monoblos X, and gem that for attack and adrenaline, which should get you a fair way through high rank. Hope you get back to where you were again soon!
Back to top Go down
Conbob
Kelbi
Conbob

3DS friends code:

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:51 am

Cheers guys. I think starting with the guild would probably be better because the village quests feel more like tutorials more than anything the second time around xD
Back to top Go down
takumi168
Kelbi

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:05 am

i suggest a ceanature set for low rank as for weapon i used ceanature GS it takes a while to upgrade but worthwhile for its sharpness / power (low rank) u can change the set of armor when u get to hr 4-6 . also use armor sphere if u can i did it because i had a lot so i just upgrade it to the limit.

if you want to fly through the ranks quickly then look up the list of quest required to unlock the urgent quest you dont have to do every quest to unlock the urgent quest's. the list is out there just not well known. the list is in mhfu
Back to top Go down
Locrin
Aptonoth
Locrin

3DS friends code:

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:45 pm

The problem with the Ceanataur low-rank is that it requires Monoblos hearts to acheive Sharpness +1, and if you're doing guild quests you wont be fighting Monoblos'. Instead while at low-rank, I suggest Rathalos Soul armor (Azure Rathalos) as soon as it's available; AUM + Earplugs with 7 free slots is a great start-out for the rest of low-rank and starting high-rank.
In high-rank however, as soon as you can fight Shogun Ceanataur, make Ceanataur S set as fast as possible to achieve a possibility of AUM, Sharpness +1 and Speed Sharpener wich will last you all through high-rank.

Also I agree, the Anvil Hammer is excellent to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed.   Help needed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help needed.
Page 1 of 1