Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come - Page 4 Empty
PostKingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come

Im here to talk about kingdom hearts cuz ive beat all of them except for re: chain of memories cuz it sucks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Share this post on: reddit

Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come :: Comments

Chips
Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:06 pm by Chips
I just got a 3DS, I hope its good. Kinda weird how the true sequel isn't on a console =/. Perhaps SqE is thinking it isn't as popular as much with all the FPS hype nowadays.
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm by Air
Chips wrote:
I just got a 3DS, I hope its good. Kinda weird how the true sequel isn't on a console =/. Perhaps SqE is thinking it isn't as popular as much with all the FPS hype nowadays.

the person i forget his named that created Kingdom hearts said in an interview that enough though itll be the KH 10th year anniversery in 2012 they wont be working on a console title till FFXIII-2 is done.

and then they may even work on XIII versus before that since its using the KH battle system.
Chips
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:13 am by Chips
Air wrote:
Chips wrote:

the person i forget his named that created Kingdom hearts said in an interview that enough though itll be the KH 10th year anniversery in 2012 they wont be working on a console title till FFXIII-2 is done.

and then they may even work on XIII versus before that since its using the KH battle system.

it's been years since Versus was announced xD
Ares
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:19 am by Ares
Air, when u say the whole ares thing what are u talking about, and umentioned kratos.

I did not base my name off of the god of war video game, just the god of war in general greek mythology, and thats what ive been naming my characters ever since my first pokemon game.

And youre goin to indepth with the game. it doesnt really matter how old sora is but i coulda swore i saw that he was 12 in kh1, cuz hes 15 in kh2. and i know kairi didnt get that mature in 1 years time.
Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 pm by Air
Chips wrote:
Air wrote:
Chips wrote:

it's been years since Versus was announced xD

i know im just saying that knowing square enix and how much everyone "loves" FF itll get finished before KH 3

@ Ares,

When i said "Baten Kratos" i was referring to a card game (like KH Chain of memories and saying you should look that up if you think games with a card system suck)

And when i said the "ares thing" I was talking about how ares got from being in FF to KH its a new game. Just like i said with my example mario, everytime in a new game bowser is always back, yet mario killed him/got rid of him in the last one. Its a new game so no connections are towards the others.

"Im goin to indepth with the game" use facts then wed be all okay.

in the KH 1 manual/book it says hes 14
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Andrew.
Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 am by Andrew.
I was considering modding mah Ps2 for final mix. Ie done 1 and 2 on proud and the lingering sentiment fight looks awesome and the org13 fights.
Ares
Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:02 pm by Ares
Stabster wrote:
I only played Kingdom Hearts 2, it was a good game, but like the final fantasy game it has long boring sub quests (but not as long and tiresome as final fantasy). The final fantasy games seem more like a play > reward > movies nowadays than actually a enjoyable game-play experience. Kingdom of Hearts, the combat system was similar to MH tri 3, except you can jump, high combo rate, and special (movie) attack button. Overall, the battle system is decent and the music is better than most Final Fantasy games I think. My favorite and only Final Fantasy game that I like and completed was Final Fantasy Tactics (the very first final fantasy game made and it did require more tactics than the cheap turn base system[similar to Pokemon]). I played it for about a year...it was the best fantasy tactic game i ever played...lol...even better than L.O.L.....lol

turn based rpg's are beast, FF1 anniversary edition (PSP) was one of my all time favorite games, i completed everything except the labyrinth of time, and have all my characters at lvl 99. (for those of you who doubt me which there shouldnt be many because leveling comes pretty easily in this game. In the final dungeon, theres a floor where you almost always encounter green dragons, and they give about 4000 exp a piece and you find 3 or 4 at a time and that averages about 4000 exp. per battle making power leveling quick and simple!)
Ares
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:12 pm by Ares
NECROBUMP:

Pre-ordered KH3D dream drop distance, what're you guys opinions on the game, personally i think it'll be great as long as there are no cards involved.

*looks at chain of memories...*
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 pm by Guest
:3

you know what my opinion is
Ares
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:33 pm by Ares
Vortiene wrote:
:3

you know what my opinion is

Yes I do Vortiene, and although I disagree with it, it is your opinion so I dont have any right to deny you of it.

Have a nice day.
Ares
Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:29 pm by Ares
Played demo the other day, it already looks like its not even going to compare to the other titles on ps2 and the one on psp. But it doesnt seem all bad. I don't really like that the story is a "Game within a game" sort of thing, but I'll get over that.
The new combat, flowmotion, is kinda cool, but reality shift looks annoying to use, and the new allies that you get (a dog and cat sort of thing...) arent as good as donald and goofy, hopefully I can still make it to where one of them heals me at 25% HP.

And I think Sora has a new voice actor, whom I dont like.

Basically, just another side game to keep us goin till KH3
Quentin
Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:46 pm by Quentin
The true reason Organization XII was created is found out in 3D...
Ares
Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:07 am by Ares
Quentin wrote:
The true reason Organization XII was created is found out in 3D...

Yeah, I really am looking forward to the direct sequel though. If you finished KH re: Coded, at the end Sora recieved a letter saying that the door to his next journey is ready to be opened, which means the direcct sequel is near. I believe 3D will be the last side story game we see for awhile.

What do you think about the new battle styles.
Ares
Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:28 pm by Ares
Just picked up KH3D, bout to play the hell out of it.
Andrew.
Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:59 pm by Andrew.
Let me know how it is, I was considering getting it, but then I looked over the room at KH:Days...
Ares
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:57 am by Ares
The flowmotion gets old, and the story line is a little confusing, but not so bad. Just a game to tide us over untill the REAL sequel. I do look forward to seeing how the organization forms.
Chips
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:55 pm by Chips
I just played the KH demo. I really don't like how they wanted a more kid-friendly look to it =/ and how Haley Joel Osment forced his voice to go even higher =/. Now Sora just sounds stupid.
Ares
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:23 pm by Ares
Chips wrote:
I just played the KH demo. I really don't like how they wanted a more kid-friendly look to it =/ and how Haley Joel Osment forced his voice to go even higher =/. Now Sora just sounds stupid.

I agree, the voice acting isnt that good, and so far I really dislike the Drop function.
They really should have just made a sora story and Riku story.
Ares
Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:39 am by Ares
Anyone else really disapointed by Julius? He is really lame compared to the other games secret bosses, and a lot easier to beat too. I only needed to get to like level 48 to beat him with riku, and 49ish for sora.

Also bloon is overpowered.
Quentin
Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 pm by Quentin
Well thats why they don't normally use disney characters for secret bosses
Ares
Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 pm by Ares
Quentin wrote:
Well thats why they don't normally use disney characters for secret bosses

They should have had some badass version of Aqua or something. Julius honestly sucked. nuff said.

Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4