Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information - Page 3 Empty
PostAmbassador Program, FREE games and other information

So Nintendo announced thet as of August 12th the Price of the 3DS will drop across the world by $80usd from $249.99 to $169.99.....

To make it up to those who paid full price nintendo will be giving them a special title called "3DS embassador" and will give them credit to download 10 free NES games of their choice from a list and 10 Free GBA games of their choice from a list.... But you have to log into the eshop on the 3DS before August 12th and Download the games Before September 1st... Many of the games will be exclusive to the Embassadors and will not be made available for a public release...

Nes confirmrd games include:

Super Mario Brows 1,2, and 3

The legend of Zelda

GBA games announced are:

Yoshis island

Metroid Prime Fusion

Mario V/S Donkey Kong

Wario ware: Micro Mini game Collection

Nintendo stated that they want to give back to those who have supported them.

Also The Pokedex 3D will remain free and everyone will be able to download Zelda the four swords for free.....

What do you all think about nintendos free games?

Last edited by dcj91x on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information :: Comments

Stuff
Laminating it would be a good idea. I think I'll do that today...Kind of wish I was still in H.S. They had a laminating thing in one of the teacher's office and I used to go in there and laminate things. If it's not too ridiculous, I'll probably make a samus poster and make her do wall jumps. Makes me wish they could be controlled.

But what makes these things work? besides the box shape in the background, I don't see any kind of id it could use. Unless it's in some shade of black that we can't see. >.>

my answer to #12 on club nintendo's survey wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOH MY BAJESUS. I had to battle a dragon the spawned on my DESKTOP. And then I took a picture of my face and it became a common baddy, bustin though my walls and hitting me with the rubble. XD I've bought 0 games for the 3ds, and it's already giving me a blast. But can like, future games be this amazing, please?

Spoiler:

If you haven't already done so, save this image and have fun with photoshop. I have fireworks, so I'll use that instead.

Spoiler:

It still works like this, but I couldn't crop out anymore without breaking it. looks like it needs a white border though.

Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information - Page 3 Ar%20card2
This worked even better. I'll try to put a picture in the middle and see what happens.
Spoiler:
I've had enough fun with this. This makes pikmin come out for some reason.

Last edited by Stuff on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
dcj91x
They also have smartphone apps of the cards which work well to use in the dark.

How 3DS AR cards work:

The main way the 3DS AR cards work is through color paters. The white outline around the cards (and the Pokedex markers) works as a seperation to keep the card colors apart from other things around it. The 3DS actually reads all colors it detects through the camera. This is partly the reason why different fish appear depending on the background color in the fishing game. With the AR cards the 3DS seperates what it sees in a grid and matched the colors to the corect grids to figure out what card is being used. It can only read the cards programed into it however but you can make your own AR cards as long as you have the colors in the corect location.. You do not need the little grey code on the cards...

The next oficial game to be released to use AR card will be Kid Icarus: Uprising. It will have a battle card AR game built into it. Each card will have a different character printed on it which you can chose to use and battle against another persons card.
Here's my first picture that I was gonna upload.
Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information - Page 3 Hni_0010
And here's the 3d version because it's just better.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24514984/HNI_0008.MPO
Oni Zelkami
Re: Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information
Post Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:53 am by Oni Zelkami
Lol. I thought that you could actually play different games with the character AR cards. When I found put that all you could do was make them pose I was all like wtf.
Stuff
yeah. I wish you could at least control them there, rather than make them change poses and spin them.

Also, that's the Target receipt I was supposed to take a picture of. It's lost forever now, though. I don't see it in that spot.
dcj91x
Post Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:48 pm by dcj91x
Nintendo is working on an update now to add more AR games and functionality as well as more mii plaza puzzles and games. Kid Icarus will actually have to AR characters you can do more with.
Do you have some more news about the 20 free games?
The Nintendo website still lists the ones we already know about.
dcj91x
I know they decided to switch one of the GBA games. Instead of the GBA version of Super Mario Brothers 3 they will do the original NES version. Which means they will probably put another wanted GBA game over it.
Evilpwner
Post Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:02 pm by Evilpwner
On the topic of AR cards, you can get a giant AR card for 200 coins from Club Nintendo. I ordered mine about a week ago, can't wait to see it. Apparently it's the box on one side, and Mario on the other, and the figures that come out look about 5/6 feet.

Also, sometimes the status light (that notifies you about spotpass and streetpass and flashes red when the batt's really low) blinks orange two times. Just completely out of the blue, glows orange for a couple seconds and goes away. I haven't gotten any notifications, nothing has been acting up, it's totally weird.

(Also you should change the title since GBA is confirmed and exclusive)
dcj91x
Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 pm by dcj91x
The orange lite means one of your friends are online... You can go to the little orange smiley at the top and see who it is and what game they are playing in case you want to play with them.
dcj91x
Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:33 am by dcj91x
To confirm you are in the 3DS Ambassador Program go here:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/assets/region_select.jsp?f=true

Select country: Select 3DS: Sellect Ambassador program: Enter serial # on back of 3DS or on the 3DS box....
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:41 pm by Oni Zelkami
Lol just in time. I found my 3DS just a few hours ago.
Jojozityjo
Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:03 pm by Jojozityjo
too bad i dont have a 3ds nor will i for probably evers lol
dcj91x
It's sad Jojo that you will be missing out on so many great things and interactions with others... for "evers"
Stuff
ambassador status confirmed. And I found my receipt :p
massive image. You've been warned:
Jojozityjo
Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:40 am by Jojozityjo
dcj91x wrote:
It's sad Jojo that you will be missing out on so many great things and interactions with others... for "evers"

meh, it happens when you dont have moneys *shrugs*
dcj91x
Jojozityjo wrote:
dcj91x wrote:

Even after the HUGE price drop? Me, I actually save up to get mine... Selling blood helps...
I cant get my 3ds untill december... even after the huge ass price drop...
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 pm by Oni Zelkami
dcj91x wrote:
Jojozityjo wrote:
dcj91x wrote:

Even after the HUGE price drop? Me, I actually save up to get mine... Selling blood helps...

Didn't have anything else to sell?
dcj91x
I was going to make that joke but stoped.
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:07 pm by Oni Zelkami
NUUUU!!! You broke my 69 HR.
Wait, so if we didn't have a chance to pay 250$ for our 3ds we have no way to ever get some of the games mentioned, and also, are gba titles only available via ambassador program or can u get them on the shop either way (none of this is too important until I actually get my 3ds but I'm curious)
Jojozityjo
Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 am by Jojozityjo
yes, even after the price drop, most our money here goes to trying to keeping our home and food and such lol

any extras we gotta pick wisely cause its not often we get any
dcj91x
Ares wrote:
Wait, so if we didn't have a chance to pay 250$ for our 3ds we have no way to ever get some of the games mentioned, and also, are gba titles only available via ambassador program or can u get them on the shop either way (none of this is too important until I actually get my 3ds but I'm curious)

The ambassador program is a thank you to those who bought the 3DS at the full price and there for some games (at the moment all GBA) are exclusive to those who paid the full price.

Jojozityjo wrote:
yes, even after the price drop, most our money here goes to trying to keeping our home and food and such lol

Games are nice to have but priorities are much more important. I am glad that you know the importance of family and having a place to live over having.. stuff.
dcj91x wrote:
Ares wrote:

The ambassador program is a thank you to those who bought the 3DS at the full price and there for some games (at the moment all GBA) are exclusive to those who paid the full price.

Jojozityjo wrote:

Games are nice to have but priorities are much more important. I am glad that you know the importance of family and having a place to live over having.. stuff.

well i would haved gladly paid full price but i have no money, cheap parents, and im not old enough to get a job.

Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next