Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information - Page 2 Empty
PostAmbassador Program, FREE games and other information

So Nintendo announced thet as of August 12th the Price of the 3DS will drop across the world by $80usd from $249.99 to $169.99.....

To make it up to those who paid full price nintendo will be giving them a special title called "3DS embassador" and will give them credit to download 10 free NES games of their choice from a list and 10 Free GBA games of their choice from a list.... But you have to log into the eshop on the 3DS before August 12th and Download the games Before September 1st... Many of the games will be exclusive to the Embassadors and will not be made available for a public release...

Nes confirmrd games include:

Super Mario Brows 1,2, and 3

The legend of Zelda

GBA games announced are:

Yoshis island

Metroid Prime Fusion

Mario V/S Donkey Kong

Wario ware: Micro Mini game Collection

Nintendo stated that they want to give back to those who have supported them.

Also The Pokedex 3D will remain free and everyone will be able to download Zelda the four swords for free.....

What do you all think about nintendos free games?

Last edited by dcj91x on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information :: Comments

I got the notification for the Ambassador today! Woot Woot!
Stuff wrote:
Can you dl it, please, and tell us about the multiplayer?
GBA games are going to be exclusive and omg if this thing has multiplayer over Wifi, I will die happy.

I still didn't get a notice that tells me I'm an ambassador. Just the general notice telling me about the ambassador programme.
Roik wrote:
Stuff wrote:
Can you dl it, please, and tell us about the multiplayer?
GBA games are going to be exclusive and omg if this thing has multiplayer over Wifi, I will die happy.

I still didn't get a notice that tells me I'm an ambassador. Just the general notice telling me about the ambassador programme.

Yea basically that. I went on E-Shop and there was another announcement too. I think it'll be out soon or something.
dcj91x
Re: Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information
Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:22 am by dcj91x
If you log onto the eshop through your 3DS there is a sections called "News" in that section there is a message about the Ambassador program. This message is different than the one you recieved via SpotPass. The message will state that you are a memmber.

It has been confirmed the the NES games will have simultaneous multiplayer. Meaning on any of the NES games you will be able to play with a friend at the same time. The GBA games have also been stated to have this multiplayer feature but no official word on those. It is safe to say though that if it's a 2 player game it will have this enhancement.

Also for those who have not yet bought a 3DS:

Many stores are droping the 3DS price early to $169.99 in the US. That means if you pick it up at the lower price before midnight EST on the 11th of August and log onto the eshop you will get the reduced price AND all the Ambassador games... So not only will you save $80 you will also get $120.00 worth of games free.
Stuff
yeah. my friend was telling me it already dropped. I was like "you buggin". But he swears it been dropped. I was gonna go do some window shoppin tomorrow until I find it for 170. I might make him take me to where ever he seen it. :p
dcj91x
Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 pm by dcj91x
Though I do think it is unfair to the ones who paid full price.. I think it is a good thing. If you can get the 3DS for the lower price and still get all the games free.. that's good for you and something you should really do if you can.
Stuff
walmarts are supposed to have it already at the dropped price, but the closest walmart isn't even in NY. The one that is in NY is in the middle of nowhere and it's seriously easier to go to NJ for a walmart. But instead of going to a random walmart and finding out they don't have any, I called them...But the dam electronics department don't answer the phone >.>. The only one to answer was this one in NY(oh gawd) but they don't even have any.

Then there's costco.... But nobody has a costco card. And every shop I walked into told me they were gonna drop the price on the 12th. :/

I heard amazing mirror was a bad rumor, though, and that nintendo contacted everyone to let them know it's not gonna be on the list. So it's not a great big deal. That was the main selling point. If they release the games to the public, I wouldn't mind buying them anyway.
dcj91x
Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 pm by dcj91x
WalMart put their 3DS on sell yesterday and many of them sold out in just a few hours. Target has decided to do theirs today and has already lowered the price to $169.99. Nintendo also announced a whole lot of new games coming out for the 3DS before the end of the year.
Stuff
Target, you say? Thanks for letting me know. There's one I know isn't out of the way here. I'm about to be late for work for this XD.
dcj91x, you are the man! When all hope was lost, you said "Target". So let me describe this ridiculous adventure.

I was in fact late for work, but only by like 15 mins. I don't care anyway. When I went to target, the dude tells me it's 250somethin and it's dropping on the 12th. I was like,
Me: "you sure? I hear Target dropped the price TODAY"
dude1: "Nope, it's dropping on the 12th. We can't drop the price early. It's illegal."
Me: "Son, you lying. Costco and Walmart already dropped it and they sold out."
dude1:
"idk about all that. It's illegal to do that. Come back on the 12th."

(Dam...must be some NY bs)

So I go to work all unhappy thinking 'whatever...it's not a big deal. I'll just wait a few days and get it when it drops everywhere.....Nah that guy was BSing. omg I should've made him check the computer. I'm going back after work. oh yeh? you want me to pack that out while you sit on your ass? I'll pack out 1 box and text while I'm on register cuz I can't be doin both jobs.' And that's what I did. I packed out 1 box and went back to target after work.

So I go to target and there's another dude there. So I ask
Me: "can you check the price on the 3de-"
dude2: "169"
Me: "yeah? so lemme get. what. did the price drop in the middle of the day or somethin?"
dude2: "nah it was like that all day. I came in and didn't even know and a customer told me the price dropped and I was like oh shi"
Me: "yeah cuz I came here earlier and I new. But they told me that shit is illegal. But yeah, lemmeget lemmeget."
dude2: "yeah just stand on line. what color you want?"
Me: "black"

Moral of the story, make associates check the price, cuz you know better than them. I should've known better. I do that to customers too.

So now I'm about to open this bad boy and take a picture of the receipt with the ambassador program next to it. I have 0 games though. >.> When the dude said 169, I couldn't think about games.
That is still unfair and a dick move of Target towards everyone that did buy a 3DS at the full price. =.=
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 am by Oni Zelkami
Well...
I lost my 3DS

fck
dcj91x
Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 am by dcj91x
Roik wrote:
That is still unfair and a dick move of Target towards everyone that did buy a 3DS at the full price. =.=

It is and it wasn't just Target.. But I am really happy for Stuff to get a great deal...

Remember... TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!!!!!! You must log in NOW to get the Ambassador program.
kriss1989
Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 am by kriss1989
I love how people are complaining that it's cheaper now. Of course it's cheaper now, the early adapters payed for all the development costs. That's what early adapters are for.
Stuff
I think I already did. I went to the eshop and was notified about being an ambassador. So I guess that's that.

I do agree that it's not fair for everyone that paid full price. I feel that it should've been a "if you really want it, buy it now for only $250" thing. But eh, it's probably because retailers knew the 3ds would sell out fast if customers knew they could get the 3ds at the lowered price AND get ambassador status too. And they probably all had very limited stock. I'm actually surprised they still had some left after work. I told all my friends, but they broke, so none of them are gonna get that deal. :/ hope mario cart does wifi.

The cashier asked me if I wanted to open up a plan atm and I just said "nah I'm good". But I still don't know what she was talking about. Is there some kind of wireless 3g for the 3ds? >.> I highly doubt I'd ever sign up for such a thing.

kriss1989 wrote:

I love how people are complaining that it's cheaper now. Of course it's cheaper now, the early adapters payed for all the development costs. That's what early adapters are for.
The price was supposed to drop tomorrow after they take down the ambassador program. People who buy it at the lowered price shouldn't have gotten access to the ambassador program. That was meant to be exclusive for early adopters. It's the early price drop that people aren't liking because that gives the "late adopters" access to the exclusive content.

Shin Zelkami wrote:
Well...
I lost my 3DS

fck
>.> C'mon, son.
Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:05 pm by Snagglux
I still don't have the message in the e-shop about being an ambassador. I've got the spotpass notification telling me to visit the e-shop (twice over, for some reason), but I went on the e-shop the day it was released and have been going in and out of the e-shop all week. It's just not showing.

I better not get screwed out of this deal. -.-'
Stuff
call nintendo and tell them. But first try to update. maybe it's for the latest version.

omg the ar games are so much fun. Where do I get more cards from. XD.
dcj91x
Snagglux wrote:
I still don't have the message in the e-shop about being an ambassador. I've got the spotpass notification telling me to visit the e-shop (twice over, for some reason), but I went on the e-shop the day it was released and have been going in and out of the e-shop all week. It's just not showing.

Did you check the "News" section on the eShop?

Stuff: The ones that came with it are the ones out so far except for the ones you can collect from the Pokedex 3D....

Don't forget to walk your 3DS daily (or tap it in sleep mode) and DO NOT FORGET TO CARRY IT AROUND WITH YOU IN SLEEP MODE WITH WIFI AND STREETPASS ON...

There are a lot of hidden things you can do with the 3DS many don't know about. There are 7 Puzzles to collect in the mii plaza so you have to get them from others.

Stuff, I would also like to hear your first impressions on everything you have discovered and what you think about the 3DS... Try taking some pictures.. it's fun..
Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:51 pm by Snagglux
Stuff wrote:
But first try to update. maybe it's for the latest version.

Already have the latest update. I've triple checked.

dcj91x wrote:

That's the one that's not showing. I can see the video and I have the spotpass notification (which are pretty much the same thing), but no news message. All I can see is 10 different "What's New on *insert date*" messages, nothing mentioning actually being registered.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo knows what they're doing and I shouldn't be worried but, God damn, this uncertainty is killing me.
dcj91x
As long as you checked the spotpass message and logged onto the esohp and tried checking the news section... I would not worry. Nintendo has always been good about making sure people get what they are suppose to be given. You just have to wait until the 1st of september and see what free games you can download...

So out of these 20 games we are getting "FREE" which are you all looking forward to?

NES GAMES

Super Mario Bros
Donkey Kong Jr.
Balloon Fight
Ice Climber
The Legend of Zelda

GAME BOY ADVANCE GAMES

Metroid Fusion
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
WarioWare Inc: Mega Microgame$
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Super Mario Advanced 4: Super Mario Brothers 3

I'm excited about having the original SMB, and LoZ on a handheald... and Metroid Fusion is a great game.. Actually all the Mario games listed are worth playing again... And Kirby is so much fun...

Nintendo is planning to announce the full list of games tonight or tomorrow.
Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 pm by Snagglux
I'm definitely looking forward to Mario Kart: Super Circuit and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. I do own Super Circuit (I used to play the crap out of it) but it's lost somewhere in the depths of my house and I'm not really up for looking for it. And Kirby because I got into the Kirby series pretty late (around when Squeak Squad was released), so I never got around to playing any earlier ones.
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:12 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
So the second after I woke up this moring I went on eshop. Saw the message. So I'm in, right?
Stuff
I wouldn't end this day without making sure nintendo sorts this out, Snagglux. Give them a call and start pointing fingers. That always works. Got cable to 'stablize' my connection like that XD.

dcj91x wrote:
Snagglux wrote:

Stuff: The ones that came with it are the ones out so far except for the ones you can collect from the Pokedex 3D....

Don't forget to walk your 3DS daily (or tap it in sleep mode) and DO NOT FORGET TO CARRY IT AROUND WITH YOU IN SLEEP MODE WITH WIFI AND STREETPASS ON...

There are a lot of hidden things you can do with the 3DS many don't know about. There are 7 Puzzles to collect in the mii plaza so you have to get them from others.

Stuff, I would also like to hear your first impressions on everything you have discovered and what you think about the 3DS... Try taking some pictures.. it's fun..
LOL. if that works I use that to relieve stress while web browsing. That pinky to index finger thing is so relaxing.

I carried it with me to work. Had it in sleep mode during my train ride while I played on my ds. Got out from work, took a nice detour on the way to the train and flipped open the 3ds to find 2 notifications about :D....pedometer and something about the mic. >.> Like I said before, I haven't seen anyone with a 3ds since it came out...I think no one has one...

I'm getting ready to write a full review about the 3ds with 0 games. But a quick insight of today's "before work fun":

When I posted about the AR games, I was ONLY talking about the ARs with their poses and being able to take pictures. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd remove the sd card from the 3ds and upload the 1st picture I took. For now I'll quote a part of a aim conversation I was having while playing:
Quote :
I said something about how I have trouble keeping the 3d and that probably don't have the eyes for it.

friend:you know you see in 3D all day every day
stuff: but the intro was amazing
stuff: lol XD
friend: intro?
stuff: the when you first turn it on
stuff: they make you answer some questions and stuff
stuff: and then it asks you to turn the 3d all the way up so it can calibrate it
stuff: and then it said "the top screen can be viewed in 3d" and I was like 'ooooooooh shiiiiiiii'
friend: ahahahahah
stuff: yo the ar games are mad hot
stuff: where I get more cards from? >.<
friend:gamestop most likely
stuff: this could be the future for yugioh son
stuff: I took a picture of samus shooting a lazer at pikmin but kirby was about to intercept it while mario and link were goin at it and the ? block was sitting on a chair on my desktop....in 3D
friend:ahahahahah
friend:the fck
stuff: and the best part was setting the cards down on the desktop cuz then they would pop out of the cards
friend:thats sure to be boring real soon
stuff: there's 4 more games I can unlock so far
stuff: I just finished shooting arrows at a dragon that spawned on my desktop
friend:oh like on tv
stuff: wut?
friend:that game they showed on the commercial for when the game came out
stuff: oh idk then
stuff: But I'm tellin you
stuff: whip out them yugioh cards and look at them with the ds camera and you gonna have obelisk come out of one of the cards
friend:can you try that?
stuff: ok
stuff: nope
stuff: the next yugioh will do it
stuff: and this time you'll probably be able to get cards by looking at yours
stuff: instead of having to pay dp to input a number
friend:well they got a lot of new cards coming out so its possible
stuff: son
stuff: face raiders
stuff: they make you take a picture of yourself
stuff: and then the face becomes a bad guy
stuff: you gotta shoot them
stuff: they flying all over your room breaking holes on the wall
stuff: and then the boss comes out XD
friend:i always wanted to shoot my ugly face on a screen
stuff: lol
That actually sums up what happened this morning. I made a mii and now I'm all lonely in the mii plaza. And then I tried to do the music thing...But Idontgetit. I wanna set up street pass for it D:<
Stuff, post up your friend code son :yea:

https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t6446-3ds-friends-code-and-information-section
dcj91x
Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:34 am by dcj91x
Other than the pokedex markers there are currently only the AR cards that come with the 3DS. Other games are adding them though and a future pokemon and Yugioh game are rumored to be in the works.

If you have an office store near you Stuff, I would sugest taking the AR cards there and having them enlarged and laminated... It makes for a lot of fun...

One of the online pictures I saw was a guy who made his corn fireld into a giant AR "?" card and took a picture of his mii getting ready to stomp on his house....

Ambassador Program, FREE games and other information

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next