Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
3G for the west - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
3G for the west - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3G for the west

Go down 
+47
Kikyome
quidam
Lou Urau
Luciarn
Crystalis
Florenz
Lucas
Vajra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
nguyenmanhlam
Roik
Ares
Axel3
MHWF
CoalRequiem
Snagglux
Exzyro
Dark Angel Frank
Flamingo
Derb
MasterOnion
Roon
RDC
Skinsword
Arakune
1bighiccup
Quentin
Ataraxia
Yamatsu
Win32error
Jader7777
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Phaaze
NinjaX
Eddy
Daggers
Oni Zelkami
Noodles
Silver
Crathen
WinNerd
Silverwind
Chipou
Godzilla2195
It's meh
Will
dcj91x
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

3G for the west - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:58 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/18/capcoms-christian-svensson-comments-on-monster-hunter-3g-and-4-localizations/

So it looks likely we will be seeing 3G in the west.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 pm

dcj91x wrote:
3G is a port ot actually more of an expansion, with better everything basically. And it would be pointless to make anything for the wii since the WiiU comes out on June.
holy shit, confirmation of this?
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 pm

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_3_G

There you go. But I thought it was common knowledge that 3G was an expansion of Tri.
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:37 pm

..I think the name sort of said it all?

It's basically a hybrid of an adaption and an expansion i guess?
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Also 3G does not use infared on the 3DS. It uses the 3DS wireless communication which is completely different.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:51 pm

dcj91x wrote:
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_3_G

There you go. But I thought it was common knowledge that 3G was an expansion of Tri.
I was talking about the wii U..
oops
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Ohhh, look up there CES information. Nintendos plan is to do a full reveal of games at E3 and release the WiiU right after starting at the end of June to December. So by December it should be out everywhere. Basically with that there are very few games left to come out for the wii.

Now it is confirmed the 3DS and WiiU are comparable and will share some games and apps as well as the 3DS being a controller for some games. Which leads of back to MH. Though 3G will not be a cross platform game with WiiU and the 3DS othe MH games could be.

But only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

Thank you Points : 43

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:55 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Ohhh, look up there CES information. Nintendos plan is to do a full reveal of games at E3 and release the WiiU right after starting at the end of June to December. So by December it should be out everywhere. Basically with that there are very few games left to come out for the wii.

Now it is confirmed the 3DS and WiiU are comparable and will share some games and apps as well as the 3DS being a controller for some games. Which leads of back to MH. Though 3G will not be a cross platform game with WiiU and the 3DS othe MH games could be.

But only time will tell.

3g HD version maybe?
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:00 am

^it's Nintendo not Sony. A new game to go along with MH4 maybe but doubtful. Maybe, just maybe MHonline? But this isn't the place talk like that.

So no, IMO no 3G HD.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:41 am

dcj91x wrote:

But only time will tell.
Of course...

This is complete news to me
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:31 am

dcj91x wrote:

But only time will tell.

I know my question isn't entirely related to this thread, but where is this information?
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:02 am

On Google.
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:50 pm

dcj91x wrote:
On Google.

I already checked Google. These are the things I found regarding Nintendo and CES.

Nintendo was there. (Already knew that)
Nintendo had Wii U demos, only the ones they had at E3. (Already knew that)
Wii U will be released some time between E3 and the end of the year. (Already knew that. Nothing about it starting right after E3)
*Nintendo explicitly stated they have nothing new to announce at CES.*

At E3 last year, Smash Bros developer stated he intended to make Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS and have them interact in some way. And I believe that's the only news around about Wii U/3DS compatability.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Start a thread in the non-MH section. (As this is the 3G section not the WiiU section.) If you want information on the Wii U start a thread in the appropriate section about it and information can be posted there.

Last edited by dcj91x on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:33 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Start a thread in the non-MH section.

This isn't for a discussion thread, this is me asking you a question about knowledge you claimed to have and will no longer back up.

This is me telling you you posted posted false information in this thread, getting people's hopes up for an early Wii U, because you haven't bothered to give evidence.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:38 am

Derb wrote:
dcj91x wrote:
Start a thread in the non-MH section.

This isn't for a discussion thread, this is me asking you a question about knowledge you claimed to have and will no longer back up.

This is me telling you you posted posted false information in this thread, getting people's hopes up for an early Wii U, because you haven't bothered to give evidence.

Yeah...
It was damn news to me when I didn't even know about it :/
Back to top Go down
Flamingo
Kelbi
Flamingo

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:54 am

A western release would kick butt. The lack of internet play is a huge setback, so I'd have to coerce a few of my friends into getting addicted to Monster Hunter, but such is life.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:06 pm

^So you basically just summarized what was just said in the last several pages? But anyway a TriG release in the west is unlikely, not with MH4 coming next year or so. I think TriG is kind of like monster hunter g, a way to get people interested in monster hunter on a new system ^So they can drop the next big release
Back to top Go down
Flamingo
Kelbi
Flamingo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:56 am

Basically. But considering we have till later this year or maybe next year till it drops in Japan, there's still a nice window for a Tri G release, so it's not time I'm worried about.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:49 pm

I really dont care if it comes or not. If it comes well thats great news. But if it doesnt comes then what are you gonna do? It isnt the end of the world just because a game doesnt come here.
Back to top Go down
Flamingo
Kelbi
Flamingo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:27 am

OR IS IT!? It is 2012, after all. I wish the 3DS wasn't region-locked. If it doesn't come to the west, then I could have still played it. It's not like MH is that text-heavy, and I already have the gist of the plot by playing Tri.
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
RDC
Bnahabra
RDC

Thank you Points : 11

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Derb wrote:
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=171590&sid=f31a117c9783261fa8517ade12aa6fd2

Hey, this sounds pretty hopeful.

This would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Derb wrote:
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=171590&sid=f31a117c9783261fa8517ade12aa6fd2

dont keep the hopes to high.
Anyway lets just wait, its already February, but with all this SOPA thing many developers and people that would go to the e3 have just decided to dont go. And e3 is the better place to make an announcement.
Back to top Go down
RDC
Bnahabra
RDC

Thank you Points : 11

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:21 am

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
Derb wrote:

dont keep the hopes to high.
Anyway lets just wait, its already February, but with all this SOPA thing many developers and people that would go to the e3 have just decided to dont go. And e3 is the better place to make an announcement.

I have a feeling that if it's Tri G isn't announced at E3, it's not coming west.

I'm only slightly versed in what SOPA is, but why would that deter publishers from going to E3?
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Why would game developers fear SOPA? Not only is it dropped (for the time being) but also it potentially works WITH them, unless the big names are accused and found guilty of plagiarism (which I highly, highly doubt will succeed) then if anything else, more developers will want to go to E3 to advertise their games, not less; as the threat of piracy will be lessened.

SOPA/PIPA aren't giant infernal beasts created by mad scientists who now cannot stop them as they wreak havoc across the internet; they do benefit certain parties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3G for the west
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next